Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    seems like you're butthurt because you're not getting the answer you want from an anonymous message board. Have you tried calling or emailing the club directly?

This isn't a place for information its a place for gossip, flaming and trolls.
    oh my. So now a person cant ask for info just because the board is usually trolls. Thats just plain dumb.

but no reason to call or email directly, as you have already made your dumb comments, and i know you are with the club(s).

Comment

Id add to this is don't sign up and pay until you're relatively comfortable.

If you're scared that your child will lose a spot because of it then they're a marginal player and it's not that you're being lied to its that your replaceable.
      Honestly...not sure if this is Alan or Andres or James, but....I kinda appreciate the take it or leave it fvck off attitude. As long as you have ECNL market cornered you can get away with it....I’m sure you feel confident it will last forever.

Comment

Honestly...not sure if this is Alan or Andres or James, but....I kinda appreciate the take it or leave it fvck off attitude. As long as you have ECNL market cornered you can get away with it....I’m sure you feel confident it will last forever.
        Look dude you're daughter is either a standout or she isn't... I know you say you want honestly but can you really deal with hearing the truth?

That we'll call you... for RL... maybe... depending on who else shows up.

Comment

Think what you are missing is that no one trusts what they are told at try outs.
          With Prime, the one enduring thing is that they get kids into college so they are gonna take the best players as they see it. Period. Its their vaue proposition that's at stake so they're not gonna mess that up.

As kids get older, its entirely possible that some kids slide down. Live with it, work harder or change clubs.

The nice thing about them is that you can slide to the 3rd team and still be good enough to play college somewhere in this country.

Comment

this is the dumbest thread ever.

signed alan, james, andres, lito, gus, danny, hernan, joseph, and everyone else

Comment

With Prime, the one enduring thing is that they get kids into college so they are gonna take the best players as they see it. Period. Its their vaue proposition that's at stake so they're not gonna mess that up.

As kids get older, its entirely possible that some kids slide down. Live with it, work harder or change clubs.

The nice thing about them is that you can slide to the 3rd team and still be good enough to play college somewhere in this country.
              "somewhere" being the most important word in your post.

Without being a d1ck, but being very matter of fact....those colleges that I see the players committing to are the best Prime can do? This is the primo top level talent from SF? Outside of a few commits, Sunrise SC of old would be disappointed with the school names on that list. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Comment

Without being a d1ck, but being very matter of fact....those colleges that I see the players committing to are the best Prime can do? This is the primo top level talent from SF? Outside of a few commits, Sunrise SC of old would be disappointed with the school names on that list. Facts don't care about your feelings.
                Waiting to see the Stinger Bees college commitment list. Prime which everyone knows is the old SUNRISE SC is happy to help get players into college during covid19 times.

Comment

Waiting to see the Stinger Bees college commitment list. Prime which everyone knows is the old SUNRISE SC is happy to help get players into college during covid19 times.
                  Here we go, the COVID-19 excuses...

Comment

Here we go, the COVID-19 excuses...
                    Excuses? 4TH nationally for college signings. That is all you need to know most in FL again! #VamosPrime

Comment

Somewhere is more important than nowhere, like the majority of clubs in this State.

Comment

Somewhere is more important than nowhere, like the majority of clubs in this State.
                        Is it really though? I look through that list and see:
                        -2/3rds are tiny schools I’ve never heard of
                        -another 1/4 are weak soccer programs with meh academics
                        -the rest (less than 10%) are schools to aspire to and come on here bragging about

Most look like commitments just to say they committed “somewhere.” That’s not how the old Sunrise SC commitment lists used to look at all.

No one cares about the new Sunrise. But the old Sunrise is now putting out lists that are less than what they were. Spin the “numbers” any way you want.

Comment

you sound like a dicck bro. these girls want to play college soccer and they will continue. just because it isn't duke or usc, it doesn't make it less important.

Sunrise sting and now Prime take pride in sending girls that want to continue to play college soccer to schools. not all get full rides, but they all get scholarship money or soccer-related financial treatment

stay in Weston or where ever you feel is a better spot for your kid. but not everyone is carina and kat with duke scholarships, what happens to girls 7-14 in Weston, they stop playing soccer.

girls 7-30 in prime continue to play college soccer, whether it's University of new haven, lincoln memorial, texas Rio grande, Tenn-Martin, Villanova,.... that shouldn't matter.

Prime cares about ALL its players. Jerome cares about his top six players. Sunrise sting believes the same thing, it's a shame, Bruce and Allan couldn't work out their differences.

Comment

Bruce, Jerome, Allan, and others can co-exist in this market, there are enough kids for all of them.

Comment

you sound like a dicck bro. these girls want to play college soccer and they will continue. just because it isn't duke or usc, it doesn't make it less important.

Sunrise sting and now Prime take pride in sending girls that want to continue to play college soccer to schools. not all get full rides, but they all get scholarship money or soccer-related financial treatment

stay in Weston or where ever you feel is a better spot for your kid. but not everyone is carina and kat with duke scholarships, what happens to girls 7-14 in Weston, they stop playing soccer.

girls 7-30 in prime continue to play college soccer, whether it's University of new haven, lincoln memorial, texas Rio grande, Tenn-Martin, Villanova,.... that shouldn't matter.

Prime cares about ALL its players. Jerome cares about his top six players. Sunrise sting believes the same thing, it's a shame, Bruce and Allan couldn't work out their differences.
                              Obviously, you have some insecurity about your neighbors, but I’m not even referencing them. I understand they are close, but They are...whatever. This is a state wide board, and you’re calling “best in state” and one of the best in the country. This claim is based on quantity primarily. I guess I’m a d1ck for the reality check. That’s fine. It’s a big state, almost as big as your club’s ego.

Comment

Obviously, you have some insecurity about your neighbors, but I’m not even referencing them. I understand they are close, but They are...whatever. This is a state wide board, and you’re calling “best in state” and one of the best in the country. This claim is based on quantity primarily. I guess I’m a d1ck for the reality check. That’s fine. It’s a big state, almost as big as your club’s ego.
                                No, your a dick for picking out one year out of a long history. One year which, btw, has an FSU commit in it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X