Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime West Pines

So what happens now? Everyone leaves Sunrise to go to West Pines? Does it keep shuffling back and forth every two years? Are there fields set? What are people getting into with this if they are thinking about Prime? Any real stability? Coaches go to West Pines or Sunrise?

Asking because I really don't know.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what happens now? Everyone leaves Sunrise to go to West Pines? Does it keep shuffling back and forth every two years? Are there fields set? What are people getting into with this if they are thinking about Prime? Any real stability? Coaches go to West Pines or Sunrise?

Asking because I really don't know.
    Is it really that hard for you? Take your kid to whatever field is scheduled that week. Pretty simple.

Comment

West Pines Prime will live for at least one more year, so everything stays the same.

done. this thread should be done after this post.

Comment

so is Prime in Broward not now with West Pines?

Its really only simple if you trust what is going on. The instability is crazy. Will staffs change, board, etc??? Its not just about field location. If you really believe that you are crazy.

Comment

are you retarded dude? prime has been in pines for a year, which is in Broward. we don't have a board you moron. we don't have any changes in staff you idiot. nothing, I mean nothing has changed this past year and will not change for next season, maybe some coaches moved around, which is what everyone else does.

what other sh!t do you want to talk about now.

Comment

are you retarded dude? prime has been in pines for a year, which is in Broward. we don't have a board you moron. we don't have any changes in staff you idiot. nothing, I mean nothing has changed this past year and will not change for next season, maybe some coaches moved around, which is what everyone else does.

what other sh!t do you want to talk about now.
            maybe you dont know. Prime had been partnering with Sunrise. That is no longer. Prime now partnering with West Pines again. Its all about field space and which clubs will bow to their will. So neither Sunrise nor West Pines have a board now? Prime does not look to occuoy a seat on them? Who are you kidding? We are out...

Comment

this from a year or so ago, and you say there is no board? Are you retarded or something, or just a bunch of liars?

--------------------

"We are excited to announce that the Board of Directors of Football Club Prime and Sunrise Soccer Club have signed an agreement to merge the two organizations. The clubs will both collaborate for the remainder of the current season and will conduct unified tryouts in early May.

After much discussion and a lengthy due diligence process, leadership from both organizations feel that it is in the best interest of all parties to operate as one club. Bringing together the two leading premier youth soccer organizations in the area creates multiple new avenues for all youth players within the soccer community. We will offer the only full-service program for girls in South Florida with ECNL, National League, NPL, Regional Leagues, FSPL and SFUSYA.

Please read what Board of Director at Sunrise Prime FC, Gustavo Camacho, had to say about the merger:

“Sunrise SC has a long-standing history of success in the South Florida market through hard work and a family-oriented environment. FC Prime in just a short time has shown the extreme eagerness to cultivate the same culture. We want both our memberships, and every family that considers playing at Sunrise Prime FC, to know that we have no intentions of slowing down. We will continue to tirelessly help our student athletes achieve their goals to play at the next level and beyond. Merging both Sunrise SC and FC Prime allows us build something that we ultimately couldn’t do alone. Both organizations will merge into one entity with the same goals and equal leadership.”

Initial key information for the merged club:

The merged club will operate as Sunrise Prime FC beginning in the 2019-20 season.

The Club will offer all levels of competition, National, Regional, State and local.

The focus and mission of Sunrise Prime FC will be to offer a full service playing pyramid for players of all ability levels in South Florida and see the growth and expansion of girls involvement in soccer.

Extensive college placement program to educate and guide players & families through the recruitment process. We currently have 48 players committed. Please click here to see impressive list of commitments.

Alan Hough will become Executive Director of Sunrise Prime FC.

Andres Camacho will become Chief Operating Officer of Sunrise Prime FC.

Tricia Taliaferro will become ECNL and National League Director of Sunrise Prime FC.

Other leadership roles and coaching staff will be announced May 1st.

In the coming weeks we will be publishing important information via email, social media accounts and our respective club websites.

Tryouts for the newly formed club will be conducted May 6th to 11th. Locations and schedules will be published next week and registration can be found by clicking here.

We appreciate members across both organizations that have provided input throughout the consolidation of our two great clubs. We feel prepared to take this next step and are excited about uniting the elite player pool in South Florida under one club.

Sincerely,

Sunrise Prime FC"

Comment

for profit club dumbasss

camacho, reigal and hough, nothing changes

Comment

for profit club dumbasss

camacho, reigal and hough, nothing changes
                  so in other words, one of you is answering this and does not want to be truthful.

i would be a fool to believe that nothing will be changing with Prime and West Pines, and im not even complaining, just curious.

Comment

so in other words, one of you is answering this and does not want to be truthful.

i would be a fool to believe that nothing will be changing with Prime and West Pines, and im not even complaining, just curious.
                    Go to tryouts, ask questions and if you aren't happy with the answers you get go somewhere else.

It's not that complicated.

Comment

Go to tryouts, ask questions and if you aren't happy with the answers you get go somewhere else.

It's not that complicated.
                      Think what you are missing is that no one trusts what they are told at try outs.

Comment

Think what you are missing is that no one trusts what they are told at try outs.
                        No I think you are missing the part where if you really feel that way then you go somewhere else.

Comment

Id add to this is don't sign up and pay until you're relatively comfortable.

If you're scared that your child will lose a spot because of it then they're a marginal player and it's not that you're being lied to its that your replaceable.

Comment

I just asked if anyone had any info? I have no judgement made at this point, except that as of now, someone from prime management seems to be butthurt on here and unable to answer simple questions. so i guess no reason to consider going to tryouts.

Comment

I just asked if anyone had any info? I have no judgement made at this point, except that as of now, someone from prime management seems to be butthurt on here and unable to answer simple questions. so i guess no reason to consider going to tryouts.
                              seems like you're butthurt because you're not getting the answer you want from an anonymous message board. Have you tried calling or emailing the club directly?

This isn't a place for information its a place for gossip, flaming and trolls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X