Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey who let him out of the basement?

President Biden said he would be "in trouble" if he continued to take questions from reporters during a rare back-and-forth with the press Tuesday afternoon.

After speaking about new federal health guidelines for mask-wearing for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, Biden answered a few shouted questions from gathered reporters at the White House.

"I'm sorry," he said, after listening to questions about his own mask-wearing and a potential summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "This is the last question I'll take, and I'm really gonna be in trouble."

You're the President of the United States of America, arguably the most powerful person on earth. How are you going to get in trouble for answering questions??

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    President Biden said he would be "in trouble" if he continued to take questions from reporters during a rare back-and-forth with the press Tuesday afternoon.

After speaking about new federal health guidelines for mask-wearing for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, Biden answered a few shouted questions from gathered reporters at the White House.

"I'm sorry," he said, after listening to questions about his own mask-wearing and a potential summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "This is the last question I'll take, and I'm really gonna be in trouble."

You're the President of the United States of America, arguably the most powerful person on earth. How are you going to get in trouble for answering questions??
    You’re ostensibly an adult and you are desperately seizing on an innocuous turn of phrase to start a thread so you can be negative about Joe Biden?

That’s the smallest of small balls but clearly like other cons you are having a very hard time finding criticisms of substance as even cons are coming around ….

85% thumbs up on Biden’s speech. Amazing

Comment

Hey who let him out of the basement?

You’re ostensibly an adult and you are desperately seizing on an innocuous turn of phrase to start a thread so you can be negative about Joe Biden?

That’s the smallest of small balls but clearly like other cons you are having a very hard time finding criticisms of substance as even cons are coming around ….

ask 100 liberals about the speach, yea anyone would not be surprised its 85% thumbs up.

(and Yes, we already know you will respond with your typical bs that republicans said so)

hows the kool-aid snapper head?

Comment

Fixed it for you.

"This stat refers to the approval rating among Americans who watched the speech, not the country as a whole. While 85% of viewers did approve of the speech, according to CBS News, the majority of those viewers were Democrats."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/85...-biden-speech/

Comment

ask 100 liberals about the speach, yea anyone would not be surprised its 85% thumbs up.

(and Yes, we already know you will respond with your typical bs that republicans said so)

hows the kool-aid snapper head?
          So easy to prove you wrong

In the latest CBS News national poll, 34% of Americans nationwide identified as Democrats. Among those who watched tonight's speech, that figure is 54%, helping boost approval of the address.
          So con I’ll assume you are competent with arithmetic

These figures say that 31% of viewers approved who did not identify as Democrats. That’s out of 46% of viewers who are not democrats.

So even if 100% of Democrats approved, 67% of the non-Democrats (independents and GOP) watching approved

I will more than take 67%!

Thanks for helping me break this down and show the good people just how much support Joe has started to command!

Comment

Fixed it for you.

"This stat refers to the approval rating among Americans who watched the speech, not the country as a whole. While 85% of viewers did approve of the speech, according to CBS News, the majority of those viewers were Democrats."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/85...-biden-speech/
            Sure and as I broke it down above, even if ALL of the Democrats watching (54% of total) approve, that means another 31% must approve to get to 85%.

That “31%” is drawn from the 46% who aren’t Democrats.

There 67% of the I GOP + independents who watched approved!

That’s fantastic number!

You are able to follow all this high level math I hope con because I would love it if you show the good people you are too dumb to process these facts

LMAO

Suns out. Gonna walk the dog and laugh at you the whole way

🍿

Comment

Sure and as I broke it down above, even if ALL of the Democrats watching (54% of total) approve, that means another 31% must approve to get to 85%.

That “31%” is drawn from the 46% who aren’t Democrats.

There 67% of the I GOP + independents who watched approved!

That’s fantastic number!

You are able to follow all this high level math I hope con because I would love it if you show the good people you are too dumb to process these facts

LMAO

Suns out. Gonna walk the dog and laugh at you the whole way

🍿
              So first you lie and then take a bow? You got caught with your pants down, again. Make sure you pull them up before your walk.

Comment

So first you lie and then take a bow? You got caught with your pants down, again. Make sure you pull them up before your walk.
                Don’t see you correcting the math, do I?

ThIs is a lot of fun. I love your triggered days a lot

Comment

So easy to prove you wrong

So con I’ll assume you are competent with arithmetic

These figures say that 31% of viewers approved who did not identify as Democrats. That’s out of 46% of viewers who are not democrats.

So even if 100% of Democrats approved, 67% of the non-Democrats (independents and GOP) watching approved

I will more than take 67%!

Thanks for helping me break this down and show the good people just how much support Joe has started to command!
                  Here's part of your original post;

No where did you mention "people who watched"

You've learned well from your friends at CNN, NPR, and MSNBC as to how to skew the truth in order to try and prove how great your slave master is.

You're a typical lying liberal.

Comment

Another batsh!t crazy Trumpie…

Bullock has referred to Trump as the "rightful president." He said that prophets like himself can "call back" Trump into the presidency. He added that if Trump wanted to walk back into the Oval Office, "God will supernaturally move things out of the way."

Bullock has also implored Biden to "stand up in front of the American people and admit what happened" by declaring "it was a fraud" and that Biden "didn't win legitimately."

The pastor said that Biden is trying to "stop the prophecy" of the Trump presidency. Biden will suffer under the "terrible burden" of "hiding the truth," Bullock claimed, and will be driven mad by it.

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-robi...sident-1588361

Comment

Here's part of your original post;

No where did you mention "people who watched"

You've learned well from your friends at CNN, NPR, and MSNBC as to how to skew the truth in order to try and prove how great your slave master is.

You're a typical lying liberal.
                      As opposed to the typical lying con.
                      You probably want to put the “slave masters” back in business.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X