Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you and your coach have already done that. Threats, threats and more threats.
    I definitely have not, but since it's seemingly normal and expected, maybe we can have some fun too.

Comment

I definitely have not, but since it's seemingly normal and expected, maybe we can have some fun too.
      Go for it. Nothing new on this board. how do you know which coach/club/team to start a rumor about? It’s anonymous after all. How do you know that the person posting isn’t actually on YOUR team?? Or affiliated with your club??

Comment

Go for it. Nothing new on this board. how do you know which coach/club/team to start a rumor about? It’s anonymous after all. How do you know that the person posting isn’t actually on YOUR team?? Or affiliated with your club??
        None of that really matters, right? 'This whole forum is made up of people starting rumours'

Comment

None of that really matters, right? 'This whole forum is made up of people starting rumours'
          For certain people it is, for others not so much. Lots of truth written, especially about your club and coach. It’s clear you are a 2009 MF Shore parent so let me guess the club/coach/team your going to start your rumor about.

Comment

So if I start a rumor about your coach or your team, you won't respond, right? We can test this one out.
            What are you 3? Go ahead. Funny thing is, I don't ever recall seeing a single post on here ever about him. Search NH from PDA and let me know what comes up. I'm waiting......

Comment

For certain people it is, for others not so much. Lots of truth written, especially about your club and coach. It’s clear you are a 2009 MF Shore parent so let me guess the club/coach/team your going to start your rumor about.
              He'll start a rumour that DM likes to look at his players social media pages.. oh wait, he already did that. Maybe he'll start one that NS is going to jail and wait for the newspaper article comes out.. oh wait, he already did that. Heres one, start a rumour that TN from CSA is quiting... oh wait, he already did that...

Comment

He'll start a rumour that DM likes to look at his players social media pages.. oh wait, he already did that. Maybe he'll start one that NS is going to jail and wait for the newspaper article comes out.. oh wait, he already did that. Heres one, start a rumour that TN from CSA is quiting... oh wait, he already did that...
                I'm not even sure who DM and TN are, but I like these ideas.

Comment

What are you 3? Go ahead. Funny thing is, I don't ever recall seeing a single post on here ever about him. Search NH from PDA and let me know what comes up. I'm waiting......
                  Interesting search results actually

Comment

At least none of these coaches are alcoholics that drink in front of their young players. This is one rumour that unfortunately is true.

Comment

So if I start a rumor about your coach or your team, you won't respond, right? We can test this one out.
                      This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've seen on here. How old are you?

Comment

Covid at tryouts?

This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've seen on here. How old are you?
                        Is it true a few kids went to tryouts with covid?

Comment

Is it true a few kids went to tryouts with covid?
                          That wouldn't surprise me. Do you have any idea how many people are walking around with covid and you don't know it?

Comment

At least none of these coaches are alcoholics that drink in front of their young players. This is one rumour that unfortunately is true.
                            I heard one of the coaches mentioned in this thread likes sipping the Cola

Comment

I heard one of the coaches mentioned in this thread likes sipping the Cola
                              I like white claw. It's the choice of all the cool dads on our team. We actually had a cooler fled with them this past weekend.

Comment

Didn't he get cursed out by a parent on the field just a couple weeks ago?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X