Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    **** you, you piece of ****. To bad your little piece of **** d can't compete with our girls. I wouldn't be surprised if shes one on the losers we made cry because we are so good. Go **** yourself, and your loser of a kid. Theres a new sheriff in town, and its name is MF Shore!
    I posted about the ECNL team WE beat as a TEAM. This poster has nothing to do with MFA. I am so tired of them posting trying to make us parents look bad. Anyone with commonsense can see it. Please stop. It's old and has not had any affect other than trolling a few stupid parents on TS. Get a life, the reality is that you are the one with the daughter who did not make our team and with your posts, I am grateful she didn't.

Comment

MatchFit Shore. It doesn’t exist. Paper club.

Comment

Sorry MF Shore 09s, your chances of winning Super Copa just went to zero today. Solar Ultra 09s are now in. Our girls are now dropping out. Good luck!

Comment

Nevermind. The Shore girls are better. We still would have struggled though.

Comment

I posted about the ECNL team WE beat as a TEAM. This poster has nothing to do with MFA. I am so tired of them posting trying to make us parents look bad. Anyone with commonsense can see it. Please stop. It's old and has not had any affect other than trolling a few stupid parents on TS. Get a life, the reality is that you are the one with the daughter who did not make our team and with your posts, I am grateful she didn't.
            That's correct. I'm also a parent on the MF Shore 09 team. My d has been with RT since CSA. This guy is the real deal. Amazing coach. Probably one of the best on the state. I agree with this post. Thank God your piece of **** couldn't make our team. She'll probably be a whore like her mother. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

That's correct. I'm also a parent on the MF Shore 09 team. My d has been with RT since CSA. This guy is the real deal. Amazing coach. Probably one of the best on the state. I agree with this post. Thank God your piece of **** couldn't make our team. She'll probably be a whore like her mother. WE ARE THE SHORE!
              We are the shore!!

Comment

I wouldn't be bragging about being a "team". My daughter went to tryouts. Your girls treated her like crap, made fun of her and said nasty remarks to her. You should be so proud of how you raised your kid. I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You kids are costing your club players because of their actions. Did you ever wonder why your turnout was so bad? And a word of advise, stop posting how YOU won this and YOU won that. YOU didn't win ****. The girls did.

Comment

I wouldn't be bragging about being a "team". My daughter went to tryouts. Your girls treated her like crap, made fun of her and said nasty remarks to her. You should be so proud of how you raised your kid. I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You kids are costing your club players because of their actions. Did you ever wonder why your turnout was so bad? And a word of advise, stop posting how YOU won this and YOU won that. YOU didn't win ****. The girls did.
                  There is a reason why this club can’t even put together a B team for this age group. I have heard similar stories but if this is true it is very unfortunate and sad.

Comment

There is a reason why this club can’t even put together a B team for this age group. I have heard similar stories but if this is true it is very unfortunate and sad.
                    My daughter played with some of these girls before. At one time they were all friends. My daughter moved on to another club. She ran into a few of these girls at a clinic last year. They acted like they had no clue who my daughter was. She said hi and the girls ignored her. Keep in mind, they were friends when she left. Not on bad terms with anyone. In a way I can't put the blame on the girls for acting like that. It really comes from the parents and coach, constantly telling the girls how "special" they are, filling their heads with "your the greatest thing since sliced bread" and how they are better than everyone else. I feel bad for them because eventually they will move on to new teams and will run on to kids that they treated bad before.

Comment

My daughter played with some of these girls before. At one time they were all friends. My daughter moved on to another club. She ran into a few of these girls at a clinic last year. They acted like they had no clue who my daughter was. She said hi and the girls ignored her. Keep in mind, they were friends when she left. Not on bad terms with anyone. In a way I can't put the blame on the girls for acting like that. It really comes from the parents and coach, constantly telling the girls how "special" they are, filling their heads with "your the greatest thing since sliced bread" and how they are better than everyone else. I feel bad for them because eventually they will move on to new teams and will run on to kids that they treated bad before.
                      Anyone that leaves the “flock” is immediately cut off. The parents will talk sh*t about you, encourage their kids to cut off communication etc. This steams from their coach who is crazy paranoid about losing players, unless of course he wanted that player off the team then he will treat you and your D like complete dirt to get you to go. It is a very twisted situation at MF Shore.

Comment

Anyone that leaves the “flock” is immediately cut off. The parents will talk sh*t about you, encourage their kids to cut off communication etc. This steams from their coach who is crazy paranoid about losing players, unless of course he wanted that player off the team then he will treat you and your D like complete dirt to get you to go. It is a very twisted situation at MF Shore.
                        The drama that surrounds this team is insane! I would never want to put my daughter in the middle of this circus no matter how good she was. Crazy intense parents!

Comment

700 kids

Comment

The drama that surrounds this team is insane! I would never want to put my daughter in the middle of this circus no matter how good she was. Crazy intense parents!
                            It's only a matter of time before this team falls apart, too much turmoil and drama. Intense parents and a coach with no loyalty to any player or club. I predict that 5 of these kids will be at PDA within the next 2/3 years.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before this team falls apart, too much turmoil and drama. Intense parents and a coach with no loyalty to any player or club. I predict that 5 of these kids will be at PDA within the next 2/3 years.
                              Wait, I thought they were all going to PDA this spring? Fool.

Comment

You are correct. The environment is absolutely toxic. Some of the parents have a very strange relationship with the coach. Completely inappropriate and unprofessional. This new Shore location has basically given this coach free reign to do whatever he wants, however he wants. No professionalism, no oversight, no ethics. It’s just a bad situation all around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X