Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is the biggest problem with youth soccer and youth sports in general now ...

Only focus is on winning...and at this age ??? All the first time parents will learn as they go....winning does not mean you are the better team at younger ages...scoring goals over the heads of the short goalies and high pressing with the biggest players..etc
    Sounds to me like someones piece of **** kid couldn't cut it at MF Shore. Your kid is probably a loser like her parents. Theres a reason why were on top and shes on bottom. We can't help it we a winners, and there is no teams on the east coast that can compete at our level. Stay at the ****hole of a club CSA. Thays were all our trash goes. Your kid included.

Comment

Sounds to me like someones piece of **** kid couldn't cut it at MF Shore. Your kid is probably a loser like her parents. Theres a reason why were on top and shes on bottom. We can't help it we a winners, and there is no teams on the east coast that can compete at our level. Stay at the ****hole of a club CSA. Thays were all our trash goes. Your kid included.
      Your funny....d never played CSA...but did play in ECNL...both my spouse and I played in college also....

Just trying to give some advice I wish we got at that age.....some of the normal parents may listen. I realize there is no hope for you....keep filming her practices and games and "coaching" from the sidelines.

Comment

I don’t understand why this poster is not banned yet. Also, you haven’t played any good 09 teams since last September after you had broken NJ protocols while every other team in NJ followed them.

Comment

I don’t understand why this poster is not banned yet. Also, you haven’t played any good 09 teams since last September after you had broken NJ protocols while every other team in NJ followed them.
          Another hurt parent whose kid couldn't cut it at MF Shore. You sir are a wanker, no wondwr your kid sucks. Look at her parents....

Comment

Another hurt parent whose kid couldn't cut it at MF Shore. You sir are a wanker, no wondwr your kid sucks. Look at her parents....
            Go get your d*ck sucked by your puppet coach. You’re meaningless outside the world you’ve created for yourself.

Comment

Zero chance that idiot has any involvement with MFA Shore. I know both teams a bit and I do not believe there is a big size difference. The shore team has some kids who technically are at an older HS level and athletically are off the charts. I know it’s hard on the Denville team, but they should stay together and win the ECRL next year. Make a decision to stay or go, after U13 or U14. Lots can happen and will happen.

Comment

Zero chance that idiot has any involvement with MFA Shore. I know both teams a bit and I do not believe there is a big size difference. The shore team has some kids who technically are at an older HS level and athletically are off the charts. I know it’s hard on the Denville team, but they should stay together and win the ECRL next year. Make a decision to stay or go, after U13 or U14. Lots can happen and will happen.
                Tetro, isn't it a little early to be drinking? Dude, your an *******. Please don't say these 09 kids are playing at a high school level. What a ****ing ******* you are. Put down the beer and spend some time with your wife and kids. I wouldn't be surprised if your kids have no clue who you are you ****ing drunk....

Comment

Again MF Shore has not played any decent 09 teams except for one at Jeff Cup. They only won 2-0 and other teams in the North Atlantic ECNL are better. IMO, MF Shore 09s are in for a rude awakening next year. PDA will be tough. Pipeline rocked PDA two weeks ago so they can probably give the Shore girls a run too. I don’t know enough about Bethesda but saw they are going to SuperCopa and are another established ECNL club. Yes, the rest of the group not very good but I certainly would not count on MFA winning even the North Atlantic next year yet alone all of ECNL. I am not saying they aren’t a great team but some parents heads are a little too big.

The best 09 team will be Solar and that will be by a country mile. Mark my words on that even though its not that hard to predict.

Comment

Again MF Shore has not played any decent 09 teams except for one at Jeff Cup. They only won 2-0 and other teams in the North Atlantic ECNL are better. IMO, MF Shore 09s are in for a rude awakening next year. PDA will be tough. Pipeline rocked PDA two weeks ago so they can probably give the Shore girls a run too. I don’t know enough about Bethesda but saw they are going to SuperCopa and are another established ECNL club. Yes, the rest of the group not very good but I certainly would not count on MFA winning even the North Atlantic next year yet alone all of ECNL. I am not saying they aren’t a great team but some parents heads are a little too big.

The best 09 team will be Solar and that will be by a country mile. Mark my words on that even though its not that hard to predict.
                    Frankly I don't put any weight in 7th graders playing soccer. The message for both teams is don't lose sight of that. Stay together and merge the best of the best together at U15-U18 when it all starts to matter more. Try to win both the ECNL/NL and ECNL/RL next year. Also, the Shore 2009s have beaten 2008 ECNL teams and PDA Blue this year. You play the teams on your schedule.

Comment

Frankly I don't put any weight in 7th graders playing soccer. The message for both teams is don't lose sight of that. Stay together and merge the best of the best together at U15-U18 when it all starts to matter more. Try to win both the ECNL/NL and ECNL/RL next year. Also, the Shore 2009s have beaten 2008 ECNL teams and PDA Blue this year. You play the teams on your schedule.
                      Just checked their record. Didn’t see any wins over 2008 ECNL teams?

Comment

Just checked their record. Didn’t see any wins over 2008 ECNL teams?
                        FC Stars White ECNL and Boston Scorpions. We would also beat many others if given the opportunity. Just a couple weeks ago we helped the 08 team beat Pipeline.

Comment

FC Stars White ECNL and Boston Scorpions. We would also beat many others if given the opportunity. Just a couple weeks ago we helped the 08 team beat Pipeline.
                          “We” lol...you mean “they”

Comment

“We” lol...you mean “they”
                            Living vicariously through their kids as if they had anything to do with the win.

Comment

Living vicariously through their kids as if they had anything to do with the win.
                              **** you, you piece of ****. To bad your little piece of **** d can't compete with our girls. I wouldn't be surprised if shes one on the losers we made cry because we are so good. Go **** yourself, and your loser of a kid. Theres a new sheriff in town, and its name is MF Shore!

Comment

**** you, you piece of ****. To bad your little piece of **** d can't compete with our girls. I wouldn't be surprised if shes one on the losers we made cry because we are so good. Go **** yourself, and your loser of a kid. Theres a new sheriff in town, and its name is MF Shore!
                                Well said! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X