• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. As usual you are lying.

Obama said Russia isn’t #1 threat

Here ya go…..

See ^^^^^? That means until you back up what you said and show us where Obama categorically said russia is no threat, I #WIN

Qbwahahahaha!

This IS too easy for me. Can’t you provide more of a challenge than this ?
    Ok, so you're partially right, even though Obama was soft on Russia. Proof; Obama was caught on an open mic telling a Russian official he would have more flexibility to negotiate missile sites after he won the election and was in his second term.

See, you are so blinded by your liberal slave masters that you'll rationalize anything.
    Russia wasn't the number one threat, so what were they, 2, 15 101?

Your arm must really hurt from patting yourself on the back so much.

Comment

Ok, so you're partially right, even though Obama was soft on Russia. Proof; Obama was caught on an open mic telling a Russian official he would have more flexibility to negotiate missile sites after he won the election and was in his second term.

See, you are so blinded by your liberal slave masters that you'll rationalize anything.

In other words, now you are agreeing that the post you made where you claimed Obama said Russia was no longer a threat …..was wrong.

Thanks for that. Always nice to show everyone what a feckless liar you are. And it was so easy to do!

Comment

Thanks for that. Love it when TC gets put in his place with facts. He never has any to respond with
        No problem.

I’d like to take more credit than I deserve, but as I’ve said before if one always assumes that TC is lying or just ignorantly wrong, your win to lose ratio will be about 100:1

Comment

No problem.

I’d like to take more credit than I deserve, but as I’ve said before if one always assumes that TC is lying or just ignorantly wrong, your win to lose ratio will be about 100:1
          It's truly sad an pathetic that you actually reply too and congratulate yourself on your own posts.
          It must be awful living in your sad little world knowing that this is all you have.
          You have my sympathy.

Comment

Rudy G c’mon down for time in barrel

don't hold your breath. we are still waiting for Faux Fauchi to let us know what # we need to hit so we can return to normal.

Comment

It's truly sad an pathetic that you actually reply too and congratulate yourself on your own posts.
              It must be awful living in your sad little world knowing that this is all you have.
              You have my sympathy.
              But if I was responding to another poster and not myself, that would mean you are a fool, you fool.

Besides, doesn’t this post you made just prove how you are obsessed with me personally?

“In your head, in your head,
              Zombie, zombie, zombie”

Put another log on the fire in case I need to warm myself by the fire at my 4 bedroom in your head.

It must be awful living in your sad little world where you are obsessed with the posts a liberal
              Makes to another, knowing that is all you have.

You have my sympathy - NOT.

LMAO

Bad day for you cons I see.

Don’t worry it will get worse

Comment

don't hold your breath. we are still waiting for Faux Fauchi to let us know what # we need to hit so we can return to normal.
                You had have to have been normal to return to normal, Comrade TC. So loving Rudy's upcoming prison term. Guessing he waits until Trump loses in 2024 until ratting Trump out, after it's clear that the pardon isn't coming.

Rudy must be kicking himself that Barr didn't allow Rudy to be indicted while Trump still had that pardon power. Manaford, Stone and Flynn went through some tough times for Trump but it was clearly worth it for those criminals, knowing that pardon was coming. Not for Rudy. Such a shame.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

But if I was responding to another poster and not myself, that would mean you are a fool, you fool.

Besides, doesn’t this post you made just prove how you are obsessed with me personally?

“In your head, in your head,
                  Zombie, zombie, zombie”

Put another log on the fire in case I need to warm myself by the fire at my 4 bedroom in your head.

It must be awful living in your sad little world where you are obsessed with the posts a liberal
                  Makes to another, knowing that is all you have.

You have my sympathy - NOT.

LMAO

Bad day for you cons I see.

Don’t worry it will get worse
                  "But if I was responding to another poster and not myself"

So you you admit that you were responding to yourself. How pathetic.
                  You really need to get out of your mommy's basement and get a life.
                  In case you haven't heard the scary virus is going away, you don't have to wear a mask outside, so come on out, you can wear a mask in your car, by yourself, like all the other Karen's so you'll be just fine. And then maybe after your stimulus check and unemployment benefits run out you might even consider joining the rest of us and get a job!
                  Then maybe, just maybe you won't feel like such a loser.
                  Don't worry it will get better.

Comment

"But if I was responding to another poster and not myself"

So you you admit that you were responding to yourself. How pathetic.
                    You really need to get out of your mommy's basement and get a life.
                    In case you haven't heard the scary virus is going away, you don't have to wear a mask outside, so come on out, you can wear a mask in your car, by yourself, like all the other Karen's so you'll be just fine. And then maybe after your stimulus check and unemployment benefits run out you might even consider joining the rest of us and get a job!
                    Then maybe, just maybe you won't feel like such a loser.
                    Don't worry it will get better.
                    ^^^^ they call him “Trigger”

Of course I was talking to someone else. I don’t have your bad habits.

Whenever he gets too obsessed with his “Libby enemies,” he always feels better after a feed bag full of oats. You are losing all your “culture wars” and the Biden economy looks to be entering the “roaring” phase.

I’m putting you down for “embittered sore loser.” That fits you NICELY!

I know you can NEVER quit your obsession with me ….it’s truly creepy.

Comment

^^^^ they call him “Trigger”

Of course I was talking to someone else. I don’t have your bad habits.

Whenever he gets too obsessed with his “Libby enemies,” he always feels better after a feed bag full of oats. You are losing all your “culture wars” and the Biden economy looks to be entering the “roaring” phase.

I’m putting you down for “embittered sore loser.” That fits you NICELY!

I know you can NEVER quit your obsession with me ….it’s truly creepy.
                      No, what's creepy is you answering your own posts.
                      Like I said pathetic.

Comment

No, what's creepy is you answering your own posts.
                        Like I said pathetic.
                        Pathetic is finding out that Matt Gaetz trafficked a 17 year old across an international boundary and paid her to have sex with him ….

Shouldn’t you defenders of white teenage girl honor be outraged? See if you can work some up for Gaetz, ‘k? Or do you enable people like that?

Comment

Pathetic is finding out that Matt Gaetz trafficked a 17 year old across an international boundary and paid her to have sex with him ….

Shouldn’t you defenders of white teenage girl honor be outraged? See if you can work some up for Gaetz, ‘k? Or do you enable people like that?
                          Has any of this been proven to be true?
                          You go on and on about Biden and Ukraine, Hunter and China, saying that these were only rumors and nothing came of it, and yet you are proclaiming Matt Gaetz is guilty even though there have been no formal charges.

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty, unless of course you listen to the far left media and liberals liars like you.

Comment

You go on and on about Biden and Ukraine, Hunter and China, saying that these were only rumors and nothing came of it, and yet you are proclaiming Matt Gaetz is guilty even though there have been no formal charges.

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty, unless of course you listen to the far left media and liberals liars like you.
                            Gaetz has a former friend ratting him out and an electronic trail. Hint: don't use Venmo for sex workers.

Comment

Gaetz has a former friend ratting him out and an electronic trail. Hint: don't use Venmo for sex workers.
                              Bigger hint

Don’t use signal or other encrypted messaging apps that disappear messages and get a false sense of security until you are sure the other party isn’t using a smartphone camera to memorialize the conversation, later to be made available to prosecutors

Of course. We always knew cons like Gaetz were both incredibly arrogant and stupid .

Great combination ….

Comment

Go over to the daily beast and you too can see the Venmo transactions and messages between Greenberg, Gaetz, Stone and others

I don’t recall EVER seeing the same for Hunter Biden, but If you have proof he paid an underage girl for sex let’s see it ….

But for now you should check this stuff out …..

BOMBSHELL LETTER: GAETZ PAID FOR SEX WITH MINOR

The Daily Beast has obtained a confession letter that Joel Greenberg wrote after asking Roger Stone to help him obtain a pardon.

….

A series of private messages starting in late 2020—also recently obtained by The Daily Beast—shows a number of exchanges between Greenberg and Stone conducted over the encrypted-messaging app Signal, with communications set to disappear. However, Greenberg appears to have taken screenshots of a number of their conversations.

…..

In the private text messages to Stone, Greenberg described his activities with Gaetz, repeatedly referring to the Republican congressman by his initials, “MG,” or as “Matt.”

“My lawyers that I fired, know the whole story about MG’s involvement,” Greenberg wrote to Stone on Dec. 21. “They know he paid me to pay the girls and that he and I both had sex with the girl who was underage.”

In his confession letter, Greenberg also admitted he facilitated Gaetz’s interactions with college students—and paid them on his behalf.

“All of the girls were in college or post college and it was not uncommon for either myself or the Congressman to help anyone [sic] of these girls financially, whether it was a car payment, a flight home to see their family or something as simple as helping pay a speeding ticket,” Greenberg wrote.

A partial record of Greenberg’s Venmo and Cash App transactions suggests that payments were usually for a lot more than “gas money.” The Daily Beast identified more than 150 Venmo payments from Greenberg to women, as well as more than 70 additional payments on the Cash App, that were generally between $300 and $500—though some exceeded $1,000. The Daily Beast also talked to 12 of the more than 40 different women who received money, and they all said they understood Greenberg was paying them at least in part for sex.
                                More on all the payments here

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matt-g...-a-17-year-old

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X