Rudy G c’mon down for time in barrel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM money being spent on vacations, homes, etc. Zero given to help prevent crime. I Hope investigations into these as well.
    So absurd. Everyone sees through all of it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Russia, russia, russia. All over again.

I hope urkraine uranium one is part if it. Helloooo clinton foundation.

Such a disgrace. The taxpayer dollars wasted on witch hunts.
      Yes con heads are exploding over this ….why should you be different.

The law is blind! The letter of the law will be applied to Rudy. There is a grand jury empaneled of our fellow citizens. Let’s trust they do the right thing and see, ‘k. Unless you have something to hide.

Jesse Waters was just on FOX and he was soooooo upset ….I thought he was going to stroke out.

Is that because FOX contributor John Solomon is front and center here?

This is EXCELLENT!

Comment

Cons desperately trying to hype scandals that don’t exist.

The Kerry thing…

“An Israeli official in 2018 confirmed that Israel had struck 200 Iranian targets in Syria, the first public admission of a covert campaign that was long suspected to be carried out by Israel.”

Let me see if I’ve got this straight…
        Cons are setting themselves on fire because, a month ago in a phone call with an Iranian diplomat, Kerry talks about what Israel had already publicly acknowledged back in 2018?

Really? Lol

"I would just make the broad point that if you go back and look at press reporting from the time, this certainly was not secret, and governments that were involved were speaking to this publicly, on the record," he said in response to a reporter's question at a briefing on Monday.
        -State Department spokesman Ned Price

Comment

BLM money being spent on vacations, homes, etc. Zero given to help prevent crime. I Hope investigations into these as well.
          So absurd. Everyone sees through all of it anymore.
          That was random given the thread topic. You must be upset. Good.

We warned you. The law is coming.

Merrick Garland sends his regards.

Think Rudy could roll over any bigger fish to keep his ass out of federal prison ?

Comment

Hey Cons, remember this?

On May 10, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel. Soon after the meeting, American intelligence extracted a high-level covert source from within the Russian government, on concerns the individual could be at risk due, in part, to Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandling classified intelligence.

Comment

The Feds are starting to close in on these scumbags. Many of them have close ties to Trump.

“Trump doesn’t care about Allen, but Allen knows every bad thing he ever did.”
              - Jennifer Weisselberg, former daughter-in-law of Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg, who is feeling a lot of heat from the Feds these days.

In the end Weisselberg will flip on Trump. Whatever charges that results in will be in addition to the 29 current/ongoing Civil and Criminal lawsuits against Trump.
              Rudes personal assistant had her electronics seized and also got a subpoena to testify to a federal grand jury empaneled next month.

Victoria Toensing, a Scumbag Republican operative who started out pushing the Lewinsky scandal , also got a warrant served and said bye bye to her “electronic devices”

Heads are gonna roll. Feds mean business.

I wonder if this was the kerfuffle behind that Geoffrey Bermann / Billie Barr drama a year ago

Comment

Hey Cons, remember this?
                And that occurred in broad daylight. God only knows how much of the store Trump sold behind closed doors.

Comment

And that occurred in broad daylight. God only knows how much of the store Trump sold behind closed doors.
                  This is just an amazing coincidence isn’t it ?

In November 2020, President Donald Trump named Toensing, diGenova, Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis to join a legal team led by Rudy Giuliani to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election in which Trump was defeated.
                  The walls are closing in on the whole rotten gang.

Comment

Surely you have never seen the Biden confession on tape re Ukraine and his adm blackmail.

And Kerry's espionage recently exposed; Hillary's server cover up and more.

I am tired of my tax dollars being used and abused by these corrupt organizations. Equally administer justice. We deserve better from our gov't and agencies. ...with liberty and justice for all.
                    lol Biden was doing what Obama and the EU wanted - holding Ukraine accountable to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor, all out in the open. Ukraine has confirmed there is nothing there. You've been told this many times con. Someone else already addressed the non story about Kerry. If Hillary really had covered up something why didn't Trump and toady Barr prosecute her? They certainly could have the four years Trump was in office, yet nothing was done - because there was nothing there.

Comment

lol Biden was doing what Obama and the EU wanted - holding Ukraine accountable to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor, all out in the open. Ukraine has confirmed there is nothing there. You've been told this many times con. Someone else already addressed the non story about Kerry. If Hillary really had covered up something why didn't Trump and toady Barr prosecute her? They certainly could have the four years Trump was in office, yet nothing was done - because there was nothing there.
                      i guess we will never know since all traces of hrc emails were destroyed...well played demys well played.

The Cold war as it turns out is actually a victory for Russia!!!
                      we are all losing.

Comment

i guess we will never know since all traces of hrc emails were destroyed...well played demys well played.

we are all losing.
                        Wait, didn't Obama say Russia was no longer a threat?

Comment

we are all losing.
                          Dumbass,

No digital footprint can ever have all traces destroyed.

Your just all mad and upset that after all those years of ranting and even getting to ask questions of HRC under penalty of perjury, you guys came up with ….

Nada zip goose eggs nothing 🍔 etc

Sad really

Comment

Wait, didn't Obama say Russia was no longer a threat?
                            Nope. As usual you are lying.

Obama said Russia isn’t #1 threat

Here ya go…..

Asked by a reporter to respond to Mitt Romney’s assertion that Russia is America’s most important geopolitical threat, Obama said he disagreed. Russia is not “the No. 1 national security threat,” he countered. “I continue to be much more concerned, when it comes to our security, with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan.”
                            See ^^^^^? That means until you back up what you said and show us where Obama categorically said russia is no threat, I #WIN

Qbwahahahaha!

This IS too easy for me. Can’t you provide more of a challenge than this ?

Comment

Nope. As usual you are lying.

Obama said Russia isn’t #1 threat

Here ya go…..

See ^^^^^? That means until you back up what you said and show us where Obama categorically said russia is no threat, I #WIN

Qbwahahahaha!

This IS too easy for me. Can’t you provide more of a challenge than this ?
                              Thanks for that. Love it when TC gets put in his place with facts. He never has any to respond with

Comment

Thanks for that. Love it when TC gets put in his place with facts. He never has any to respond with
                                that was not TC....wrong again libby. its been so many times already, i have lost count.

i wonder what the liberal board bully would do without TRUMP and TC in his life 24/7?
                                Probably commit suicide....you are welcome.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X