Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey DB and JR

Hey DB and JR, why is it you two guys sit there and let RT and the parents at MF Shore constantly talk **** about you? Are you both that afraid of standing up to RT that you sit there like a bunch of ****ing babies and say nothing? DB, we are constantly being told how RT is out to get your job, and JR, its constantly being talked about how RT took your 09 ECNL badge, and is looking to replace you as well, citing the fact all your ECNL teams suck and all his teams beat them. You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever seen.

Lol, one of RT's selling points when we spoke to him about MF Shore was how the Shore was going to be taking over all the ECNL teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lol, one of RT's selling points when we spoke to him about MF Shore was how the Shore was going to be taking over all the ECNL teams.
      You guys really are desperate and frightened of MFS taking over the Shore Area.
      RT DOM & JR are like a BLT sandwich they combine to make a very tasty sandwich and just like a BLT each person/ ingredient compliments the other. No egos just results MATCH FIT FAMILY

Comment

RT DOM & JR are like a BLT sandwich they combine to make a very tasty sandwich and just like a BLT each person/ ingredient compliments the other. No egos just results MATCH FIT FAMILY
        🤡 😂 who is the big ol glob of Mayo?

Comment

Lol, what a assclown. RT puts DB and JR down when ever he can. Get a few drinks in that ****ing loser and he'll spout all sorts of ****. Why anyone would subject thier kid to this ****ing alcoholic is beyond me.

Comment

🤡 😂 who is the big ol glob of Mayo?
            That big glob of mayo is all over the ******* parents that follow this ****ing drunk loser RT. No wonder his wife is leaving him. Hes a limp dick, egotistical liar that will say anything to anyone to get his way. I could swear this jerkoff had alcohol on his breath at tryouts. What a ****ing waste. I'd rather have DB training my kid this this *******.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X