Sporting Tampa Bay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would I include the Blevs. Everyone involved can give two nuts about the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I would I include the Blevs. Everyone involved can give two nuts about the kids.
      How was this allowed happen?
      EVERYONE knew this was coming. Deteriorating for 3 years.
      Hmm

Comment

Is this still a club?

Comment

Is this still a club?
          Yup, still there and it will hopefully be there for a while. Nothing good will occur if the entire county is ran by one organization.

Everyone is jumping for joy but what happens if it folds. Pasco will be left with one organization. You think youth sports politics are bad now. Wait! It’s great to support your organization, but it is also ok to support local community clubs. Our kids need options. I’m not going to bash the last independent team in Pasco.

When your kid gets to the K team, what option will you have?

Comment

I agree that competition is good. Hopefully they fix things and provide actual competition.

But being on the A team of a small poorly run club is definitely not better than being on the K team of a larger club if the talent level is even and fits your kid. Those are facts sometimes hard to swallow.

But Pasco needs WC to make sure that both clubs keep working and don't get complacent. Otherwise, you are left just deciding between FP or maybe Lutz if you want something smaller.

Yup, still there and it will hopefully be there for a while. Nothing good will occur if the entire county is ran by one organization.

Everyone is jumping for joy but what happens if it folds. Pasco will be left with one organization. You think youth sports politics are bad now. Wait! It’s great to support your organization, but it is also ok to support local community clubs. Our kids need options. I’m not going to bash the last independent team in Pasco.

When your kid gets to the K team, what option will you have?

Comment

100% Agree!

I agree that competition is good. Hopefully they fix things and provide actual competition.

But being on the A team of a small poorly run club is definitely not better than being on the K team of a larger club if the talent level is even and fits your kid. Those are facts sometimes hard to swallow.

But Pasco needs WC to make sure that both clubs keep working and don't get complacent. Otherwise, you are left just deciding between FP or maybe Lutz if you want something smaller.

Comment

It happened with Orlando. One club ran all the smaller clubs out of business and the one mega-club crashed and burned. Orlando youth soccer has been in shambles the last 5 years.

Comment

Time to reboot the chapel

It happened with Orlando. One club ran all the smaller clubs out of business and the one mega-club crashed and burned. Orlando youth soccer has been in shambles the last 5 years.
                  Hopefully it can stay as a smaller local club like they wanted and Stuart helped reduce the number of coaches and child players at the fields.

Looks like he on purpose ran our community club into the ground.

He even betrayed the Blevin and hubbards.

He set up his new job and underhandedly dismantled OUR soccer club.

Stuart you are a shameful person.

Please leave our shores. We don't like your brand of soccer.

Which by the amount of teams that fired you , you should take a hint.

Betraying your best friends and their families for a few ££

Parents be aware.

Wesley chapel will rebuild.

We are in need of some good coaches for the children.

Lets rebuild!

Comment

Hopefully it can stay as a smaller local club like they wanted and Stuart helped reduce the number of coaches and child players at the fields.

Looks like he on purpose ran our community club into the ground.

He even betrayed the Blevin and hubbards.

He set up his new job and underhandedly dismantled OUR soccer club.

Stuart you are a shameful person.

Please leave our shores. We don't like your brand of soccer.

Which by the amount of teams that fired you , you should take a hint.

Betraying your best friends and their families for a few ££

Parents be aware.

Wesley chapel will rebuild.

We are in need of some good coaches for the children.

Lets rebuild!
                    You are a sick individual.

Comment

You are a sick individual.
                      Wow! Sorry you didn't make the cribbage team in high school.

Comment

I'm guessing you two know each other and don't get along.

Wow! Sorry you didn't make the cribbage team in high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X