Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime (NE Version) coaching slate is out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. I asked and they told me to F off.
    They were correct. You should F off. Winner Prime. Now you can crawl back into Bubbs gimp trunk and STFU.

Comment

I agree, couldn't care less about the JFC-FESA spat. You guys go have your tickle fight in the FESA or JFC thread.

Comment

Only on the boys side. It is 2 separate lists. I will post the link so you don't have to do any independent thinking on your own.

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/soccerwire-top-100-boys-soccer-clubs-march-2021/
        https://www.soccerwire.com/news/soccerwire-top-100-girls-soccer-clubs-march-2021/
        God help you! You are an idiot. IDGAF!

Comment

They were correct. You should F off. Winner Prime. Now you can crawl back into Bubbs gimp trunk and STFU.
          Prime has to field a full team in a league above rec before it wins over JFC! You Felipe are a lying backstabber. We at JFC are better than you!

Comment

Prime has to field a full team in a league above rec before it wins over JFC! You Felipe are a lying backstabber. We at JFC are better than you!
            FESA shît stirrers at it again. JFC has no beef with Prime and vice versa. Anyone whose taking the piss outta FESA is a-ok with JFC

Comment

Any background on the 3 girls coaches no one knows about?

Comment

Yeah ones a Sagittarius ones a Cancer snd one is Pisces

They like log walks in the park, Merlot, and guys that can make them laugh

If you don't feel comfortable don't have your kid tryout.

There's literally one successful program in jville and it's jfc boys mls next. Yes they lose but they place kids at next level or in college.

The rest is just a Money grab. Be okay with that.

Comment

Keep your head down, don't make eye contact, and definitely don't ask questions. Just bring your credit card and sign up.

Comment

Keep your head down, don't make eye contact, and definitely don't ask questions. Just bring your credit card and sign up.
                    Oh, I guess they are going the FESA route.

Comment

Let’s be honest here. You have teams with 3 age groups on them. Girls playing on boys teams. Your BS ing teams because you have 3 or 4 players for teams. It’s a scam. You broke your deal with JFC and Clay. You have their players that you have recruited. Your league has no teams and lots of travel. 4 hr 6 hr round trips for Rec level games. Typical Munoz venture. The stories and lies soon catch up. Then you have kids with nowhere to play because they believed your lies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X