Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Select Merging with Weymouth United?

Both are town level programs, the geography makes sense, and Weymouth United has better uniforms. Discuss.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both are town level programs, the geography makes sense, and Weymouth United has better uniforms. Discuss.
    and cleaner and nicer facilities as well. Would be a good fit for both.

Comment

I already thought Weymouth United merged with FCStars South Shore?

Comment

I already thought Weymouth United merged with FCStars South Shore?
        Wrong..Scorpions

Comment

Wrong..Scorpions
          Makes sense since NR's Dad was running it at the end.

Comment

Weymouth United no longer exists. Partnering with Scorpions is “good” for the girls side of the program, but what about the boys?

Comment

Weymouth United no longer exists. Partnering with Scorpions is “good” for the girls side of the program, but what about the boys?
              Yes I’m pretty sure they are not a thing now. So how can something that is not around merge/get taken over by something else?

Unless some coaches want to start it up again and do what cfc did and have a partnership with select.
              I don’t think select needs/wants Weymouth United they have nothing to offer if they were still around. You still have to pay for the fields they wouldn’t be free just because a club team has Weymouth in its name.

Comment

Weymouth soccer in general at the youth and town levels are a complete joke and run by absolutely clowns 🤡. The high school level only does mediocre due to the few players who get into good clubs at an early age. Massive overhaul at the youth, town, and high school level needed in weymouth. There is no cohesion between any of the programs. If I was select I wouldn’t want anything to do with the weymouth programs right now.

Comment

Weymouth soccer in general at the youth and town levels are a complete joke and run by absolutely clowns 🤡. The high school level only does mediocre due to the few players who get into good clubs at an early age. Massive overhaul at the youth, town, and high school level needed in weymouth. There is no cohesion between any of the programs. If I was select I wouldn’t want anything to do with the weymouth programs right now.
                  Wasn’t Reagan POTUS the last time Weymouth High missed the playoffs?

Comment

Wasn’t Reagan POTUS the last time Weymouth High missed the playoffs?
                    Cool, so you make the playoffs with a mediocre.500 record in high school soccer. That’s great. Be below average in the league and then schedule cupcake non conference games to ensure you make the playoffs. When was the last time weymouth WON ANYTHING UNDER BM?! 2007? A south sectional?! Was it even his team or did he inherit from SS.

Comment

Cool, so you make the playoffs with a mediocre.500 record in high school soccer. That’s great. Be below average in the league and then schedule cupcake non conference games to ensure you make the playoffs. When was the last time weymouth WON ANYTHING UNDER BM?! 2007? A south sectional?! Was it even his team or did he inherit from SS.
                      Not my job to be a Weymouth historian. Obviously I touched a nerve. Come back with facts about what’s got your panties in a bunch because you already know what I posted is true.

Comment

Not my job to be a Weymouth historian. Obviously I touched a nerve. Come back with facts about what’s got your panties in a bunch because you already know what I posted is true.
                        What did you even post? Cause it probably is factual or true

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X