X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant Hanson

Anyone have feedback on him?

Hi there, not sure about his soccer coaching abilities but he’s a bit of a baldy bastard and the sun reflections of his baldy heed was extremely distracting for my daughter, my daughter is now partially blind due to mr Hanson’s baldy napper.

Hope this was helpful.

Comment

I was actually wondering the same thing. Know nothing about him other than he had a good run at SDFC

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I was actually wondering the same thing. Know nothing about him other than he had a good run at SDFC
        He carried a notebook. At some point in time his SDFC team was #1 in US. Ultimately it was just that he was good at recruiting as most of the players he coached fizzled out.

Comment

Anyone have feedback on him?
          No where as good as Ryan Tetro. That guy is amazing. Not a parent or have a kid on his team, but what hes done for girls soccer is nothing short of amazing. This guy is the real deal.

Comment

No where as good as Ryan Tetro. That guy is amazing. Not a parent or have a kid on his team, but what hes done for girls soccer is nothing short of amazing. This guy is the real deal.
            Thank you for the kind words. Its lonely at the top and feels good when someone recognizes my accomplishments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X