Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, he is involved as an investor. I don’t think he is a majority stakeholder. His involvement will make many look twice. He got out of Wilton just before the crash. He has got to be close to his 9th life.
    A lot of those rush girls did well. On top of that, they didn’t have to drive an hour for practice and played and excelled in second sports and had a great HS experience

Wilton has done anything since he left. Sad 😢

Comment

A lot of those rush girls did well. On top of that, they didn’t have to drive an hour for practice and played and excelled in second sports and had a great HS experience

Wilton has done anything since he left. Sad 😢
      What exactly did they do while he was there? Wilton has been pretty irrelevant for quite some time now.

Comment

I’m confused. If this new facility is about Salvatore then is it a Rush facility? Or is this facility neutral?

Comment

This is on their website.

"Privately owned and operated, the Day Hill Dome is not managed by any club or team. It is open to all who want to rent it and is perfect for soccer"

Comment

This is on their website.

"Privately owned and operated, the Day Hill Dome is not managed by any club or team. It is open to all who want to rent it and is perfect for soccer"
            it's a joint venture between the before mentioned slime ball and the new owner of rush from Boston. Apparently they think cows play soccer up in that part of state.

Comment

Apparently they think cows play soccer up in that part of state.
              Slimeball ownership aside, isn't it super close to CFC-North? Accessible to tons of kids and families sick of the FSA and Oakwood stuff? Good travel programs in South Windsor, Avon, Simsbury, West Hartford?

I have no skin in the game and have no need for the facility, but saying its poorly located as a soccer facility is stupid.

Comment

Slimeball ownership aside, isn't it super close to CFC-North? Accessible to tons of kids and families sick of the FSA and Oakwood stuff? Good travel programs in South Windsor, Avon, Simsbury, West Hartford?

I have no skin in the game and have no need for the facility, but saying its poorly located as a soccer facility is stupid.
                Thanks Rush lackey.

Comment

I’m confused. If this new facility is about Salvatore then is it a Rush facility? Or is this facility neutral?
                  If JS is involved it will be a disaster shortly. He will put all the profits in his pocket and the facility will fall apart. Everything he touches turns to crap.

Comment

Dug out this thread I remembered after seeing the "Sports on 66" thing. Social media updates are sparse. Wonder if it will ever be completed.

Comment

Let’s not get too excited - this probably can do one 11v11 game per hour or two 7 v 7 games per hour. That’s only big enough for one club to use unless they cap ages at U12 during the week and sign up a couple teams to play that club on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        Let’s not get too excited - this probably can do one 11v11 game per hour or two 7 v 7 games per hour. That’s only big enough for one club to use unless they cap ages at U12 during the week and sign up a couple teams to play that club on the weekend.
                        It was supposed to be operational a year ago and looks far from complete so I don’t think anyone is excited. I think it’s bigger than you suggest tho. But it’s the outdoor field with LIGHTS that there were CFC jokes about 2 pages ago,

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          Yes but LCD soundsystem is opening the joint. something to get behind

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X