• Show
Clear All

Day Hill Dome

Anyone know anything about this place?

https://dayhilldome.com/

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know anything about this place?

https://dayhilldome.com/
    Why don’t you just click the link that you posted. Then you’ll know about it.

Comment

Why don’t you just click the link that you posted. Then you’ll know about it.
      After reading About CFC’s no lights and old dome and ow’s crap facility, this seems interesting to me. “Club neutral?” Funding? Any clubs looking to use it? See, those things aren’t on the website yet and seem pretty relevant to this group. But I’m the asshoke for asking.

Comment

After reading About CFC’s no lights and old dome and ow’s crap facility, this seems interesting to me. “Club neutral?” Funding? Any clubs looking to use it? See, those things aren’t on the website yet and seem pretty relevant to this group. But I’m the asshoke for asking.
        You have a giant stretched out asshoke

Comment

Major competition for sportsworld. I heard rush has locked in soccer training, games and tournaments there

Comment

You have a giant stretched out asshoke
            It’s a bummer your kid sucks at soccer, but your comical anger about it is pathetic. This is a legitimate question about a brand new facility that looks like a good opportunity for clubs to use. Wondering if any have been in contractural talks. If it gets built.

Comment

Major competition for sportsworld. I heard rush has locked in soccer training, games and tournaments there
              They don't have a branch or players from anywhere near there. Why would they do that?

Comment

They don't have a branch or players from anywhere near there. Why would they do that?
                Uh CFC sportsworld dumfuk

Comment

It’s a bummer your kid sucks at soccer, but your comical anger about it is pathetic. This is a legitimate question about a brand new facility that looks like a good opportunity for clubs to use. Wondering if any have been in contractural talks. If it gets built.
                  It is being built, so not only are you the king of butt slammers but you are also a stupid moron?

Comment

CFC North

Comment

I’ve been watching the construction. It will draw many from Western Mass. It is massive, Very big project.

Comment

Rush started a ciub in Western Mass

Comment

Rush started a ciub in Western Mass
                          Rush is a partner in this project both financially and heading up soccer programs

Comment

Nothing to see here....move on

Comment

I’ve been watching the construction. It will draw many from Western Mass. It is massive, Very big project.
                              Build it and they will come. One dome is not a massive project. After u get the land is there a big difference between real structure and bubble? Is this land just leased so no need for foundations?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X