Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    funny a few out of 1000s very amusing......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when ya got something....maybe like when the nba, mlb, nfl get their/there ratings back....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
    It’s their, you Fool.

Comment

It’s their, you Fool.
      Title con knows - he's been told enough times - but he intentionally uses incorrect grammar

Comment

Title con knows - he's been told enough times - but he intentionally uses incorrect grammar
        No, he still doesn’t have a clue.

Comment

No, he still doesn’t have a clue.
          I view his inclusion of both “their” and “there” as an acknowledgment he still isn’t sure about the correct homophone to use, but at least now recognizes the issue

Comment

I view his inclusion of both “their” and “there” as an acknowledgment he still isn’t sure about the correct homophone to use, but at least now recognizes the issue
            But I’m a pie-in-the-sky “Libby” so take for what it’s worth

Comment

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler called Friday for the city’s residents to assist authorities in their efforts to "unmask" members of the "self-described anarchist mob" who have engaged in acts of violence and vandalism in recent months.

The Democrat extended a state of emergency in Portland through Monday amid concerns about potential unrest following the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer found guilty on all charges for the death of George Floyd. The Portland mayor asked the public to come forward with any information on members of the anarchist group.

But-but-but... I thought they were all peaceful?

Comment

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler called Friday for the city’s residents to assist authorities in their efforts to "unmask" members of the "self-described anarchist mob" who have engaged in acts of violence and vandalism in recent months.

The Democrat extended a state of emergency in Portland through Monday amid concerns about potential unrest following the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer found guilty on all charges for the death of George Floyd. The Portland mayor asked the public to come forward with any information on members of the anarchist group.

But-but-but... I thought they were all peaceful?
                Yes, Portland represents all. Abso-****ing-lutely. Besides, you were complaining that they weren't cracking down on them? You should be happy

Comment

Yes, Portland represents all. Abso-****ing-lutely. Besides, you were complaining that they weren't cracking down on them? You should be happy
                  Just like the fools at the Capitol don’t represent me, but people like you seem to think so.

Own it.

Comment

Just like the fools at the Capitol don’t represent me, but people like you seem to think so.

Own it.
                    and your party is similarly doing nothing about the insurrectionists or Trump. They keep kissing his fat arse and won't disavow him, or stop with the nonexistent "fraudulent election" chorus. Own that.

Comment

and your party is similarly doing nothing about the insurrectionists or Trump. They keep kissing his fat arse and won't disavow him, or stop with the nonexistent "fraudulent election" chorus. Own that.
                      As I see politicians distancing themselves from the insurrection at the Capitol, and I see those who committed the most dangerous of crimes being arrested, I wonder what you are talking about.

When will the Liberal leaders come out and do the same?

Why is it every time there is something that reflects negatively on your party, your first, and only, reaction, is to go after Trump?

Comment

As I see politicians distancing themselves from the insurrection at the Capitol, and I see those who committed the most dangerous of crimes being arrested, I wonder what you are talking about.

When will the Liberal leaders come out and do the same?

Why is it every time there is something that reflects negatively on your party, your first, and only, reaction, is to go after Trump?
                        Cons and their false equivalencies...

Storming the Capitol with the intent of overturning an election is not comparable to demonstrations in the streets.

Comment

Cons and their false equivalencies...

Storming the Capitol with the intent of overturning an election is not comparable to demonstrations in the streets.
                          Libs and their self-imposed Line of Acceptability.

Crimes are crimes. Violence is violence. Storming government buildings is storming government buildings. None of it is acceptability...yet only one gets your panties in knots.

Comment

Lock all the insurrectionists up

demonstrations in the streets

Liberals and their false equivalencies...demonstrations in the streets is not comparable to arson, violence and total anarchy.

Comment

Libs and their self-imposed Line of Acceptability.

Crimes are crimes. Violence is violence. Storming government buildings is storming government buildings. None of it is acceptability...yet only one gets your panties in knots.
                              and Dem politicians and nearly protest groups have called for no violence. People are being arrested too. Do they catch all of them? No but many are caught. The people committing most acts of property destruction or looting aren't really protestors but opportunist criminals. Many of them are teens/early 20s and they sure a hell don't make up a large portion of demonstrators.

Comment

and Dem politicians and nearly protest groups have called for no violence. People are being arrested too. Do they catch all of them? No but many are caught. The people committing most acts of property destruction or looting aren't really protestors but opportunist criminals. Many of them are teens/early 20s and they sure a hell don't make up a large portion of demonstrators.

Call for no violence, while saying "get in their faces" and "be confrontational" and "you're next".

I agree it's fringes of both parties that cause problems. So, we'd be better off acknowledging those fringes and pushing back on them, not on the "Crazy libs" or "Trumpsters" or going to "racist" every time anyone disagrees with you (in general, not directive).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X