Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a clown. The 2009 bracket for boys has 1 juve team in a 16 team bracket. I mean just simply looking would make your comment utter nonsense
    Unless the rest where Juve in a mask.

Comment

What a clown. The 2009 bracket for boys has 1 juve team in a 16 team bracket. I mean just simply looking would make your comment utter nonsense
      That’s awesome....you said “utter”.

Comment

Who are the best teams per age group on the boys? Noting that the juventus tournament only goes up to u14. Bolts event is bolts v bolts. Looks like the juve event will have very few same club games the way they have set it up. Wait for the brackets. Bolts boys brackets are definitely not the best, but you know that really don’t you
        Bolts Shore Cup has significantly stronger competition. Just at 09 there are 4 teams from RDL plus two other stronger teams. If Juventus could have gotten the Bolts they would have been very happy to do so.

Comment

Bolts Shore Cup has significantly stronger competition. Just at 09 there are 4 teams from RDL plus two other stronger teams. If Juventus could have gotten the Bolts they would have been very happy to do so.
          Quote of the thread. Thank you

Comment

They are all watered down.

Comment

They are all watered down.
              That's what happens when you have almost 10 tournaments in the same region on the same weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                that list is not out yet. I don't know who juventus is having there, i'm simply saying, either club's top teams have not registered yet, or they are registering for juventus, ne surf, or 1 of the 2 in connecticut. I did forget ne surf event in my last post. All the other tournaments in new england that matter, are the 4 that are listed above with current registered team lists. So no, i am definitely not with juventus, simply trying to find out where the top teams are heading. Yes there is 2 other's in mass, that i did not list as well. They will not matter as far as top club teams, that's why i did not list them, (needham and danvers). Either way, 8 tournaments, plus danvers and needham, makes 10 in ne. That is ridiculous
                obsessed

Comment

Bolts cup
                  https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=82488

Comment

Juve got Revs, Nycfc and cincinatti. Does that beat the bolts?

Comment

Juve got Revs, Nycfc and cincinatti. Does that beat the bolts?
                      What’s taking so long to get these schedules out?!?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X