X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Bay United (TBU) Tryouts Announced

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=491565

Good explanation of all the various leagues that are available through TBU including USL2 for young men and WPSL for young women.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=491565

Good explanation of all the various leagues that are available through TBU including USL2 for young men and WPSL for young women.
    There is a lot of options!

Comment

What is not clear is if you want your kid considered for all levels? What tryout do you go to?

Comment

Go to all that interest you

Comment

I thought TBU had open enrollment?

When can I go sign up for ECNL?

Comment

What are the fees to play? Not for tryouts, but for the season?

Comment

So does that show TBUs "pyramid" as MLS NEXT/ECNL as the same level? Elite Youth league teams? I'm so confused..

Comment

So does that show TBUs "pyramid" as MLS NEXT/ECNL as the same level? Elite Youth league teams? I'm so confused..
                Why are you inquiring anyways? Did FP not send you an invite back last month? FP has been trying to lock in players before TBU ID Clinics. I wonder why if they are so confident in their platforms.

Comment

Why are you inquiring anyways? Did FP not send you an invite back last month? FP has been trying to lock in players before TBU ID Clinics. I wonder why if they are so confident in their platforms.
                  I thought they were going to WFF for higher leagues than what Florida Premier offers.

Comment

So is that a yes? TBU is promoting MLS NEXT and ECNL as the same level? I'm confused.

Comment

What is SCNL? It is shown at the same level of the pyramid as ECNL-R?

Comment

Ask Wesley Chapel....

Comment

So is that a yes? TBU is promoting MLS NEXT and ECNL as the same level? I'm confused.
                          So the ECNL team that won zero games is elite? Elite at what? Losing?

Comment

SCNL is an acronym used to bilk parents out of more money.

Comment

SCNL is an acronym used to bilk parents out of more money.
                              Facts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X