Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it is definitely good for their program that their G09 girls won (despite only being in the second bracket as you say) - is the top division only ECNL - meaning can other teams play in that division despite not being in it?
    Assume you are talking about the top division at Rainier Challenge? That one had 2 ECNL, 1 GA, and 3 solid RCL teams. So no, it wasn't limited to ECNL. Assuming that Valor should have been in the COPA division (D1), to avoid scheduling issues they would have had to have another team join them and I'm not sure there was another team as strong as them (kudos to them) that should have been in COPA instead of SAMBA. That's where the difficulty lies - sometimes its not as simple as one team being classified incorrectly but trying to create a balanced schedule for all.

Comment

I think it is definitely good for their program that their G09 girls won (despite only being in the second bracket as you say) - is the top division only ECNL - meaning can other teams play in that division despite not being in it?
      did you actually look who was playing in the top division of Rainer challenge? Sound, SU Copa (their second team) etc. a couple ECNL teams.. not all.

Again, good for them - but not really anything I'd hang my hat on beating div 2 and 3 teams.

Comment

Move on LW, TJ or PJ

did you actually look who was playing in the top division of Rainer challenge? Sound, SU Copa (their second team) etc. a couple ECNL teams.. not all.

Again, good for them - but not really anything I'd hang my hat on beating div 2 and 3 teams.
        The lame constant hate is either from people with the initials which are PJ, TJ or LW.

Life is short, move on. None of you are part of the club anymore. It continues to improve, and if your egos can’t handle that. It’s sad.

Comment

The lame constant hate is either from people with the initials which are PJ, TJ or LW.

Life is short, move on. None of you are part of the club anymore. It continues to improve, and if your egos can’t handle that. It’s sad.
          I dont hate valor. I dont hate any club. None of those are my initials....You have no idea who I am. I've never been a part of valor or any feeder club to valor. I cant remember the last time any of my kids played valor.

I do think there are clubs with parents who create a more obnoxious culture because of who they think they are achieving to be. Watching parents of 11/12 year old girls scream for a red card and have blood vessels burst in their head because his daughter got fouled, and then run over and b*tch and Moan to the coach after the game about little Jane got fouled and the poor coach is having to say.. "dude, its a 12 year old tournament relax".

Comment

I dont hate valor. I dont hate any club. None of those are my initials....You have no idea who I am. I've never been a part of valor or any feeder club to valor. I cant remember the last time any of my kids played valor.

I do think there are clubs with parents who create a more obnoxious culture because of who they think they are achieving to be. Watching parents of 11/12 year old girls scream for a red card and have blood vessels burst in their head because his daughter got fouled, and then run over and b*tch and Moan to the coach after the game about little Jane got fouled and the poor coach is having to say.. "dude, its a 12 year old tournament relax".
            By no means does valor have the monopoly on sh1tty parents. SU, Crossfire, Washington Premier are all far worse.

Comment

By no means does valor have the monopoly on sh1tty parents. SU, Crossfire, Washington Premier are all far worse.
              I'd nominate Eastside to join that...

Comment

I'd nominate Eastside to join that...
                Well had the youngest play softball - I think softball parents are worse than soccer parents. Have a great safe summer all.

Comment

Well had the youngest play softball - I think softball parents are worse than soccer parents. Have a great safe summer all.
                  This is the truth. Sorry soccer parents. Baseball and Softball parents have us beat by a mile.

Comment

Basketball parents are ridiculous too. Just look at Lebrons latest stunt 😆. The youngest ages of AAU are the absolute worst.

Comment

The Valor G09 Gold team just won the Rainer Challenge (Samba)

Semi Final versus WPFC 09 Black 8-2
                      Championship versus PacNW 09M 5-0

Im not sure what division those teams are above play however.
                      It’s great that the South Sound Select girls won! Isn’t that the team that Valor had to import from to win? Just shows that Valor will go to great lengths as long as one of the board members kids is on the team! The same team they had from last year would have never stood a chance at this tournament. Way to go South Sound Girls!

Comment

It’s great that the South Sound Select girls won! Isn’t that the team that Valor had to import from to win? Just shows that Valor will go to great lengths as long as one of the board members kids is on the team! The same team they had from last year would have never stood a chance at this tournament. Way to go South Sound Girls!
                        Southlake Select Red Forever!

Comment

Wow - that loss really hit you hard bro. Sorry you are so upset about your precious "Premier" team being beat by a bunch of select girls. Better get used to it.

Comment

Wow - that loss really hit you hard bro. Sorry you are so upset about your precious "Premier" team being beat by a bunch of select girls. Better get used to it.
                            Lol, I am happy for South Sound! And are they a Select Team at Valor or are they Premier? Everyone at the tournament had a good laugh that Valor had to bring in a whole new team.

Comment

Lol, I am happy for South Sound! And are they a Select Team at Valor or are they Premier? Everyone at the tournament had a good laugh that Valor had to bring in a whole new team.
                              South Sound "Select" is what you said. Though I'm not sure what club South Sound is. I find it hard to believe that anyone else at the tournament gives 2 sh*ts about where the kids that just beat them came from. Its just you folks that are nursing hurt egos over Valor.

Comment

South Sound "Select" is what you said. Though I'm not sure what club South Sound is. I find it hard to believe that anyone else at the tournament gives 2 sh*ts about where the kids that just beat them came from. Its just you folks that are nursing hurt egos over Valor.
                                I don’t have a hurt ego over any of this, I find it entertaining! I am just hoping that the other teams at Valor get the same love and attention that the teams with board member kids on them get! I don’t defend any club, I think they are all a sham that make money off of gullible parents! I like to follow what Valor is doing because I know the big D man and I know how he likes to talk the talk. There are gullible parents everywhere but the most gullible of all are the ones that believe what he is selling them. I love hearing him talk his big talk around the lake, and the things he subtlety tries to promise my kid to play there…no thanks😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X