Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Snake oil salesman. Will tell you whatever you want/need to hear to get you in the door or to stay. Holds his most talented girls back by convincing them that they will be just as successful staying with him as opposed to going the GA/ECNL route.

If you have young girls and need practice close to Weymouth, it's a decent option compared to the competition but in order to progress properly, know you'll have to pull your daughter by 8th grade.

And the guy's a joke.
    Yea because every single girl is going to GA/ECNL…it’s like this forum doesn’t acknowledge the 90% of kids exist. FI is probably fantastic to those, there’s no GA route? Fine, guess what, most girls can’t make it anyway

Comment

Snake oil salesman. Will tell you whatever you want/need to hear to get you in the door or to stay. Holds his most talented girls back by convincing them that they will be just as successful staying with him as opposed to going the GA/ECNL route.

If you have young girls and need practice close to Weymouth, it's a decent option compared to the competition but in order to progress properly, know you'll have to pull your daughter by 8th grade.

And the guy's a joke.
      Sounds like THE PERFECT coach for select. Hope this rumor is true. Id love to see a LL FI round 2 all out brawl. I give this relationship 6 months.

Comment

Just a question how come there are no tryouts posted on nefc’s web site for the south shore? https://www.nefc.us/tryouts2021

Just asking,

Comment

Just a question how come there are no tryouts posted on nefc’s web site for the south shore? https://www.nefc.us/tryouts2021

Just asking,
          Just telling…. Interesting….no tryouts this year because FI is screwing NEFC SS.

Comment

Just telling…. Interesting….no tryouts this year because FI is screwing NEFC SS.
            FI spotting this weekend at SSS. Interesting! Wonder if he shows up at tryouts this week.

Comment

I initially dismissed this as nonsense but I'm starting to hear more and more chatter. Multiple people mentioned this to me over the weekend.

Part of the rumor is Select gets a second Impact NPL team. Will be a bit of sticker shock for those NEFC families accustomed to paying $2,500 a year.

Comment

I initially dismissed this as nonsense but I'm starting to hear more and more chatter. Multiple people mentioned this to me over the weekend.

Part of the rumor is Select gets a second Impact NPL team. Will be a bit of sticker shock for those NEFC families accustomed to paying $2,500 a year.
                Another impact team? They already have multiple in there, it’s their league, they can have as many as they want

Comment

Weren't the Impact NPL teams pretty bad this year, how could they add 2nd ones??

Comment

Scorpions losing an entire team 2009 green to NEFC.
                    FI likely to be involved. He’s not leaving NEFC.

Comment

Why are there no NEFC South Shore tryouts?

Comment

Scorpions losing an entire team 2009 green to NEFC.
                        FI likely to be involved. He’s not leaving NEFC.
                        Losing an entire team to NEFC or losing an entire team to FI? Wouldn't be the first time he took part in a little misdirection.

Comment

Another impact team? They already have multiple in there, it’s their league, they can have as many as they want
                          They have Select Impact North and Impact South this year. Next year they are pooling Impact South team and NEP NPL team and will be the Impact Program.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3001940]Weren't the Impact NPL teams pretty bad this year, how could they add 2nd ones??[/Unregistered View Post

U-13
                            3-11 record

U-14
                            4-10 record

U-15
                            3-3 record

U-16
                            4-9-1 record

by my calculations south Shore Select went....... 14-33-1 in IMPACT NPL

select that's in IMPACT NPL. A league you run. 14 wins 33 losses and 1 tie.
                            ok

Yes 14 wins 33 losses 1 tie

2 teams now? No way!!

Comment

Losing an entire team to NEFC or losing an entire team to FI? Wouldn't be the first time he took part in a little misdirection.
                              Hahaha he’s not leaving

Comment

Bolts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X