Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m old enough to remember the old Blackwatch vs Bayside when SC was the director. Some good games. Packed and left for NEFC South and from time to time some great games. Now with Surf so I’m sure there will be some when State Cup rolls around. But I know for sure the is only 1 club that has not changed and still dominate RI soccer.

Respectfully request you to show us where bay dominates

Comment

Respectfully request you to show us where bay dominates
      SC is going to get a beatdown if he does not get his house in order with the ped parents calling out little girls. Starting with the top.

Comment

SC is going to get a beatdown if he does not get his house in order with the ped parents calling out little girls. Starting with the top.

If you mean "beatdown" on the field, then cool, always want your teams to give it their best shot. But if you are referring to possible physical harm to this man, should you not at least id yourself so he can know who to look out for? Or are you that coward type that would blindside someone. You kind of made a vague statement here. You should really clarify. We will wait for that. bay bay

Comment

If you mean "beatdown" on the field, then cool, always want your teams to give it their best shot. But if you are referring to possible physical harm to this man, should you not at least id yourself so he can know who to look out for? Or are you that coward type that would blindside someone. You kind of made a vague statement here. You should really clarify. We will wait for that. bay bay
          Anyone who says Bay is a douche. Douche, Douche

Comment

Guessing this was PB of bayside. When is this clown not screaming and yelling. Has anyone heard the way he talks to 13-14YO girls?

Guy is an egotistical maniac and shouldn’t be around any youth players.

This makes sense why 2007 bay team has had 4-5 girls quit on them during this season. I wouldn’t want my kid playing in that environment.

Comment

This makes sense why 2007 bay team has had 4-5 girls quit on them during this season. I wouldn’t want my kid playing in that environment.

You mean a competitive environment?

Comment

You mean a competitive environment?

Yeah PB, I'm sure they left because they were upset with your "competitive environment".

Comment

PB - Big creep. Guy has no integrity and is an embarrassment to youth soccer. Shame on Bayside.

Comment

PB - Big creep. Guy has no integrity and is an embarrassment to youth soccer. Shame on Bayside.
                    Bayside is just a glorified town club these days. The glory days of this club are long gone. Why would anyone give them any credibility doesn't make sense

Comment

Bayside is just a glorified town club these days. The glory days of this club are long gone. Why would anyone give them any credibility doesn't make sense
                      Great facility, very good coaches, etc. PB does a lot as a coach. Very dedicated. We have had scrimmages with SeaCoast GA, Oakwood, CFC, etc. On top of DPL schedule. Always finding opportunities despite so many Covid issues. Training is really good. Most of the players that quit were not playing much and decided to move on. Happens all the time.

Comment

Great facility, very good coaches, etc. PB does a lot as a coach. Very dedicated. We have had scrimmages with SeaCoast GA, Oakwood, CFC, etc. On top of DPL schedule. Always finding opportunities despite so many Covid issues. Training is really good. Most of the players that quit were not playing much and decided to move on. Happens all the time.

Isn’t this the team that’s in last place in “Impact”?
                        It must be all of PB’s dedication and good training in a weak division that’s helping them. It’s sad because that team has so many good players. They would be better off with no coach at all than that clown.

Comment

It must be all of PB’s dedication and good training in a weak division that’s helping them. It’s sad because that team has so many good players. They would be better off with no coach at all than that clown.
                          Enjoy Juve JB

Comment

Wait, what? PB, the cheerleader has his team bottom of the league? Was he not wearing his Pom poms?

Comment

I don't come on here to read RI crap often but I have to say, if team results are your only measure of a coach then you are the clown. I feel bad for your kid.

Comment

Hi. What league does Surf play in? Mainly interested in South County region? Looking for most likely a mid- level team.
                                Thank You. Serious replies only please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X