X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2961981]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Possible you didn't read the responses above? The 07 are not on either team.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any Surf 07s show up to the U14 Pumas games. They have in the past when Pumas played in U11, U12, U13.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2962046]

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any Surf 07s show up to the U14 Pumas games. They have in the past when Pumas played in U11, U12, U13.
      If it is the whole 07 surf team in u14, than yes, bush. Another poster wrote, some stayed true to town, so it should be a mix. I'm sure some of those 07s will be there, but I'm sure some girls will be there on your team that are club players playing in their proper age group as well. Shouldn't slam a player for not playing for the town they live in. You don't know everyone's situation. Possible playing for their home town is not a viable option.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2962046]

Ha, Of course the majority will show up as always.
        With surf, your talking about the most unethical coach in RI youth sports.
        Not a big deal. Always going to be these types in society.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2962112]

Which Surf coach is unethical and why?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2962112]

Didn't think you would comment on your team... So I guess you do not have club players that are 07s playing on your u14 team? You will always have hate for the teams that are better than yours. It's understandable. And you have not told us what we should do with these players that want to play on Saturday's? I'll wait for that.

Comment

I watched 2007 Surf out class and out coach Bayside. The Bayside coach was screaming at the players. Someone should tell him yelling and disparaging 13-14 year old girls won’t make them play better.
              Some Bayside players were yelling negatively at each other and their parents were yelling at the kids, the refs and the Surf coach.

Once Surf got ahead the Bayside coach couldn’t adjust and was completely out coached.
              Can't say I was happy with our own surf sideline. Lots of hateful comments, seems we were looking to be upset about something. I am trying to relax and be better myself and just enjoy the games. Most parents on both sides are good people.

Comment

Can't say I was happy with our own surf sideline. Lots of hateful comments, seems we were looking to be upset about something. I am trying to relax and be better myself and just enjoy the games. Most parents on both sides are good people.
                Whoever was the original poster is a big fat loser. I suspect that I know who it is as well. She can never shut up. Always causing problems and acted like beating Bayside was a red sox / yankees 2004 win. Get a life you loser. The majority of parents on both sides would say they were 3 hard fought matches regardless of score. As for a coach I like PM but seriously PB is a legit coach and my daughter has developed well with him.

Comment

Have any other Bayside v Surf games happened? If so how did they go?

Comment

Have any other Bayside v Surf games happened? If so how did they go?
                    On the girls side Bayside 02/03 & 06 groups comfortably beat surf in a scrimmage, 09s had a good tie and the 07s trade games.

On the boys side I think there’s been some tight games. It’s good for RI to have good competition. Not sure what all the whining is about.

Comment

On the girls side Bayside 02/03 & 06 groups comfortably beat surf in a scrimmage, 09s had a good tie and the 07s trade games.

On the boys side I think there’s been some tight games. It’s good for RI to have good competition. Not sure what all the whining is about.
                      Three games

Bayside07 3 Surf RI 1
                      Bayside07 4 Surf RI 1
                      Surf RI 1 Bayside07 0

Despite the scores they were all hard fought games. The only loser in this was some of the parents, especially the Surf parent who originated this post.

Comment

Three games

Bayside07 3 Surf RI 1
                        Bayside07 4 Surf RI 1
                        Surf RI 1 Bayside07 0

Despite the scores they were all hard fought games. The only loser in this was some of the parents, especially the Surf parent who originated this post.

Let's be honest here. The top teams is all anyone cares about and the score of that game was, Surf RI 1 Bayside07 0. Facts

Comment

Let's be honest here. The top teams is all anyone cares about and the score of that game was, Surf RI 1 Bayside07 0. Facts
                          Yes, and Surf won both tournaments in which all those games were played.

Comment

Three games

Bayside07 3 Surf RI 1
                            Bayside07 4 Surf RI 1
                            Surf RI 1 Bayside07 0

The 06 games were pretty convincing for Bayside, 4-1 and 3-0. The second game we didn’t even have a shot on goal. After training with them in the summer I wish we made the switch instead of playing for SB.

Comment

The 06 games were pretty convincing for Bayside, 4-1 and 3-0. The second game we didn’t even have a shot on goal. After training with them in the summer I wish we made the switch instead of playing for SB.
                              This is Surf 06 RI top team?

Comment

I’m old enough to remember the old Blackwatch vs Bayside when SC was the director. Some good games. Packed and left for NEFC South and from time to time some great games. Now with Surf so I’m sure there will be some when State Cup rolls around. But I know for sure the is only 1 club that has not changed and still dominate RI soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X