Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The epitome of GQP Hypocrisy

Senate GOP @LeaderMcConnell warns corporations of “serious consequences” if they use their economic power in support of what he described as far-left causes. "Parts of the private sector keep dabbling in behaving like a woke parallel government,”
    LMAO. If any of ^^^^ were actually true, wouldn’t the “My Pillow” guy who attracted Mitch’s ire long ago?

Just hypocritical scumbags. Oh well. Looks like infrastructure may happen. Open up and say “aaah”

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO. If any of ^^^^ were actually true, wouldn’t the “My Pillow” guy who attracted Mitch’s ire long ago?

Just hypocritical scumbags. Oh well. Looks like infrastructure may happen. Open up and say “aaah”
    "If I don't vote to get on it, then it's not going anywhere, so we're going to have some leverage here," Manchin said. "It's more than just me. There's six or seven other Democrats who feel very strongly about this. We have to be competitive, and we’re not going to throw caution to the wind.”

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      "If I don't vote to get on it, then it's not going anywhere, so we're going to have some leverage here," Manchin said. "It's more than just me. There's six or seven other Democrats who feel very strongly about this. We have to be competitive, and we’re not going to throw caution to the wind.”
      Why don’t you explain to everyone exactly what that has to do with the OP it replied to.

While I wait I will continue to marvel at how quickly the once cozy relationship between corporate America and the GOP continues to degrade. You would think the massive tax cuts you cultists gifted them would move them, yet the only place they are moving is toward the Dems.

Good luck guys. NOT. But that’s just another thing NOT going your way right? As the GOP cancel culture tries to ban Coca-Cola and baseball.

How much more unAmerican can you cultists get?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X