• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    David Tuesta must be off his medication again 💊
    i feel bad for kt

Comment

when you say young? are you referring to women in their young 20s? the only pedophile is Dan Reagal & Andres Camacho. Ask dan's daughters friends and all the girls who stay away from Andres. #facts

Comment

Go to the city of coconut creek and ask who's name is on the permits for the first year. You'll see for yourself since you know his full name memorized lol. DT got the fields, don't lie.

DT gave prime a chance after BARWIS said no way to Camacho and hough. DT had to convince him as they're unprofessional and DT gave them a chance, he was making much more money before. come on - facts have to be spoken, not false assumptions.

Prime met with DT and he told them to F off & 24 players followed him overnight even at the consistent begging of dan regal & Alan Hough. full scholarships were offered and they still declined. how does that happen?

facts are facts
        Prime told us they fired him but you claim you told them to F off David? What’s the truth

Comment

when you say young? are you referring to women in their young 20s? the only pedophile is Dan Reagal & Andres Camacho. Ask dan's daughters friends and all the girls who stay away from Andres. #facts
          How old were the Barwis employees then? Because the rumor is they were only 18

Comment

Prime is the most honest organization. Let's believe Alan Hough lol

Comment

Prime told us they fired him but you claim you told them to F off David? What’s the truth
              Prime fired him I’m sure. David likes to in embellish the truth

Comment

You tell us. You know so much, but at least you clarified what young meant. We thought you were referring to Regal & Camacho Pedophilia.

Comment

It's crazy how you know so much with no facts. Let's all believe PRIME. They're literally the most honest organization ever. Alan Hough is a saint. Dan Reagal got kicked out of Coral Springs, is a saint. Andres Camacho never played soccer. But they're the South Florida soccer gods and only tell the truth. But not to save themselves in a lawsuit? hmmm.....

Comment

How old were the Barwis employees then? Because the rumor is they were only 18
                    David did sexually harass female employees at Barwis that is a fact but they were not underage like is being implied here. they were in their 20s He is a freak but not a pedo.

Comment

So there's reports on this? actual paperwork? actual filings?

So first he was a sicko cus he supposedly hooked up with moms. Now he's a freak for supposedly talking to adults? this makes all the sense in the world.

talking soccer is awesome. he's a terrible trainer & coach cus moms want his little pecker and adults may want to talk to them. great guys - keep going

Comment

When David worked at BARWIS he was in his 20s and not married. something's off here....

Comment

When David worked at BARWIS he was in his 20s and not married. something's off here....
                          What does that have to do with choking your kid?

Comment

the only thing that was choked is how much my name comes out of your mouth.

Just as much as the report from DCF / Florida State Attorney / Broward PD. All the agencies that recognized it was a false report. keep trying

Comment

It's crazy how you know so much with no facts. Let's all believe PRIME. They're literally the most honest organization ever. Alan Hough is a saint. Dan Reagal got kicked out of Coral Springs, is a saint. Andres Camacho never played soccer. But they're the South Florida soccer gods and only tell the truth. But not to save themselves in a lawsuit? hmmm.....
                              I never heard of AC. I know AH is a ***** and DR is a wannabe but they have more credibility than you DT. You strangled your own child with a phone charger DT

Comment

I am happy my family doesn’t have to deal with this anymore. Dave was the worst person my son could have as a coach. It is sad he is allowed back on the streets because next time he may let her breathe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X