Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DT Saved Prime Boys.
    DT coached his boys team & has a ton of talent there that is being recognized.
    DT is a great trainer
    KT is better than your daughter

so all else is hatred & jealousy
    Who is the one of their meds? The one doing all above or the one writing about it.

Comment

KT can’t shine my daughters cleats. And him not even worth it. Fake D1 college player

Comment

Your daughter is? Can you google her for her accomplishments. Please share the links.
        Thank you for recognizing he played D1. Your information?

Comment

She can hardly play a year up with girls. PS DT how was regional training center at IMG last week. Oh wait she’s not good enough to be there.

Comment

Let me pass you the direct phone number for the National Scout. Wait no. It's confidential. You would die if you ever received a direct phone call from the federation.

Will never happen. Continue to stroke yourself.

Comment

everyone hates. But no one does anything about it except hide behind this keyboard. He is so easy to find. He would call you out in a heartbeat but you keep hiding like the coward.

I dare you to call him or speak to him directly. You never will. hahahahahah

Kyra is so much better than your daughter. You live off a local camp. You don't even know anything is the best part. Keep trying!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                DT is the sole reason Prime has a boys side. Those who were a part of it, know the truth. Prime was kicked out of Coral Springs & had nowhere to go. DT saved them with fields. They didn't want to pay them. He is suing for what is rightfully owed. Simple as that. The truth prevails.

Keep trying losers.
                How bat s h i t crazy are you David? Who let this loser off his meds

Comment

this has jealous parents written all over it
                  or prime leadership that are terrified about his payday

one way or another. the truth will come out. love you
                  god bless

Comment

Go directly to the city fields & ask whose name was on the permits. DT plain & simple.
                    You guys don't know anything. it's funny

**** you
                    **** your daughter
                    **** your wife
                    **** your whole existence

if you are so cool & tough come see me. everyone sees me at the fields. Kyra works. Unlike you, you little dick bitch. I'm right here.

1v1. I'll put 10k my kid will destroy yours.
                    hahahaha

haters will talk but will not support any of it. Please come see me at the fields asap

Comment

there are no jealous parents. we feel bad for the kid. so, maybe you are right, this may be prime leadership hatin'

personally, we don't care about you and your kid. good luck to both of you

Comment

Alan Hough is geeked out English loser
                        Andres Camacho is a homosexual
                        Gus Camacho is about to die
                        Dan Reagal is a pedophile who is consumed with little girls.
                        All you jealous parents, you smile but won't do anything. Talk that trash in person.

You can talk all you want up KT. She's doing more than any of your little spoiled bum ass kids ever will. I'm right here

signed, DT

Comment

Go directly to the city fields & ask whose name was on the permits. DT plain & simple.
                          You guys don't know anything. it's funny

**** you
                          **** your daughter
                          **** your wife
                          **** your whole existence

if you are so cool & tough come see me. everyone sees me at the fields. Kyra works. Unlike you, you little dick bitch. I'm right here.

1v1. I'll put 10k my kid will destroy yours.
                          hahahaha

haters will talk but will not support any of it. Please come see me at the fields asap

dude, you shouldn't have to do this. stop.

Comment

DT Saved Prime Boys.
                            DT coached his boys team & has a ton of talent there that is being recognized.
                            DT is a great trainer
                            KT is better than your daughter

so all else is hatred & jealousy
                            Who is the one of their meds? The one doing all above or the one writing about it.
                            And if DT could keep his thang in his pants he would be working for prime. They fired him for reckless behavior.... ex. What he’s writing on TS.

Comment

there are no jealous parents. we feel bad for the kid. so, maybe you are right, this may be prime leadership hatin'

personally, we don't care about you and your kid. good luck to both of you
                              We feel bad for you. Youre so consumed what is she doing next or what is her dad doing. It's sad but makes us happy you guys care so much. All great players have a cult of haters.

Thank you. You keep proving our point. The more jealousy, the better we know she's doing. They're in plain sight. Do something about all your hatred.

Comment

david. stop. man. stop.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X