Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No just providing you with an example that your "holier than thou" gimmick is all you got, a gimmick...like your sham dem party. brainwashing the deaf, blind and dumb since 1828.
    Different poster here TC.

Your “clown of TS” act is getting old. We want new information following on what we found today.

How old were you when your dad gave you the last beating? Can you remember?

I know you said you don’t recall WHY your principal and father beat you when you were in elementary school. You also let us know that wasn’t a “one-off.”

I mean, if you can’t remember WHY you were beaten (not saying remembering why justifies adults beating children), why do you just assume you “deserved it?” Abusive adults, especially parents, often beat children gratuitously because of their own issues unfortunately.

So please get help. I think you are a case study in how a son grows into the sins visited on him by a sadistic father.

Did your mother stand by quietly while your father beat you? He likely victimized her but a courageous person would not stand idly by while their partner beat her child

Comment

The PizzaGaetz Scandal

Different poster here TC.

Your “clown of TS” act is getting old. We want new information following on what we found today.

How old were you when your dad gave you the last beating? Can you remember?

I know you said you don’t recall WHY your principal and father beat you when you were in elementary school. You also let us know that wasn’t a “one-off.”

I mean, if you can’t remember WHY you were beaten (not saying remembering why justifies adults beating children), why do you just assume you “deserved it?” Abusive adults, especially parents, often beat children gratuitously because of their own issues unfortunately.

So please get help. I think you are a case study in how a son grows into the sins visited on him by a sadistic father.

Did your mother stand by quietly while your father beat you? He likely victimized her but a courageous person would not stand idly by while their partner beat her child
      like i said, you wouldn't get it...thats why you are quick to judge and condemn anything you don't understand.

You sit there and type away anonymously like the true keyboard warrior you are. still upset you were always picked last for kickball in elementary school. You attack others and blame them for not picking you to be "on the team".

Yes, I was an active child, i was born early as my own mother could not hold me down.
      You on the other hand is a prime example of wet nursed and pussified child. complaining about and fearing anything you don't understand.

Lets hope for your sake there is no alien invasion and/or a zombie apocalypse. we both know you simply would not make it...you will simply become food, perhaps maybe for someone like me.

Comment

Matt going to have his time in the barrel soon….

An associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) pleaded guilty to sex trafficking and other charges after agreeing to cooperate with investigators, and social.

Joel Greenberg entered a guilty plea Monday morning on six charges and agreed to assist prosecutors in other cases, including an investigation against Gaetz -- one of the most polarizing figures in politics.
        Pass the popcorn!

Comment

Matt going to have his time in the barrel soon….

Pass the popcorn!
          This was already announced, it's just an official plea now. They did drop a lot of the charges (I think 20 originally down to 6) but that means prosecutors must have gotten something meaty. There are other men involved, not just Gaetz.

Comment

This was already announced, it's just an official plea now. They did drop a lot of the charges (I think 20 originally down to 6) but that means prosecutors must have gotten something meaty. There are other men involved, not just Gaetz.
            I’m hoping Roger Stone is one of the people Greenberg is ratting out. He and Gaetz are thick as thieves and Stone is a longtime pervert so seems likely he’s involved.

Comment

I’m hoping Roger Stone is one of the people Greenberg is ratting out. He and Gaetz are thick as thieves and Stone is a longtime pervert so seems likely he’s involved.
              I think there's multiple men in FL lawyering up right now.

Comment

Matt Gaetz got trolled in Ohio at a Republican function they all started singing she was just 17

I’m just doubled over laughing.

Well done ….well done …..nice to see cons laughing about it to - they don’t realize how the stink will stick to their party.

Comment

Matt Gaetz got trolled in Ohio at a Republican function they all started singing she was just 17

I’m just doubled over laughing.

Well done ….well done …..nice to see cons laughing about it to - they don’t realize how the stink will stick to their party.
                  I’m sorry just have proofread and made it “about it too”

Comment

Speaking of GOP Morons. I'm sure his voters are please he's spending so much time at home. He tried to turn it against the Dems, not a good look. You're elected to do a job for the people who voted for you.

Business Insider
                    GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn said he missed 15 House votes because he was fulfilling his 'service as a husband'

GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn said his "service as a husband" kept him from over a dozen congressional votes in April and described all the missed votes as "Democrat garbage" during an interview on the conservative program "Real America's Voice News."

Data collected by the legislative-analysis firm Quorum and reported on by Axios found that Cawthorn had missed the highest percentage of votes - 16.2% - of any freshman House member during the 117th Congress. The top five freshmen to miss the most votes are all Republicans.

"To that, I really laugh. It shows how the Democrats feel about the nuclear family in America right now. I was doing the only thing that I find more important than my service in Congress, and that's my service as a husband," Cawthorn told host David Brody when asked about Axios' reporting on his missed votes.

Comment

Gaetz now caught in a 2nd investigation for possible obstruction and witness tampering. Yet America's most punchable face has announced he's running for president in 2024. GQP Clowns 🤡

Comment

Business Insider:

Matt Gaetz says he asked for Trump's approval before proposing to Ginger Luckey, who eloped with him amid a sex trafficking probe

Convenient that she can't be forced to testify against him now that they're married

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          Business Insider:

Matt Gaetz says he asked for Trump's approval before proposing to Ginger Luckey, who eloped with him amid a sex trafficking probe

Convenient that she can't be forced to testify against him now that they're married
                          She’s such a Luckey girl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X