What is NCE?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard they have a coach in the mid-Atlantic region that was questioned in a criminal case involving child endangerment and she was texting some of the fathers inappropriately. Last I looked she was still on the roster of coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Heard they have a coach in the mid-Atlantic region that was questioned in a criminal case involving child endangerment and she was texting some of the fathers inappropriately. Last I looked she was still on the roster of coaches.
      A woman coach inappropriately texting dads …… hahaha ….. most dads would be flattered and show their friends. When you turn the tables, see how different impressions can be? Doubting this.

Comment

" you heard" lol

Comment

A woman coach inappropriately texting dads …… hahaha ….. most dads would be flattered and show their friends. When you turn the tables, see how different impressions can be? Doubting this.
          I can’t 100% confirm the first part, but I did a quick internet search and I did find a connection to maybe a father or a brother. For the second part, you and others may find it flattering, the mans wife didn’t. I think the OP’s point was the character of people associated. Our sport is big on that and even the slightest possibility of trust being broken is an issue that should be addressed.

Comment

I can’t 100% confirm the first part, but I did a quick internet search and I did find a connection to maybe a father or a brother. For the second part, you and others may find it flattering, the mans wife didn’t. I think the OP’s point was the character of people associated. Our sport is big on that and even the slightest possibility of trust being broken is an issue that should be addressed.
            Poster said she was questioned? Lots of people are questioned in criminal cases that aren't criminals. Being a sleaze isn't criminal, not exactly something that shows up in a background search. Many youth organizations, schools etc have been fooled by unscrupulous potential hires simply because they haven't been caught yet. Don't forget most states also have mandatory background checks for coaches too. Even the most diligent investigations can miss things.

Comment

my daughter has been a regular at NCE and this is my take on it.
              As with all businesses, trying to recover after Covid, NCE took a hit and the standard dropped, coaches left and the training standard declined.
              Yet all the way through the rebuild I could still see the professional approach which brought us back every time to NCE.
              The last 2 months the improvement has been amazing.
              If you look at the New Staff, 2 ex English Premier League players as Reg Directors, then this is the best shape NCE has ever been in.
              Coach Gary has come into Dillon Stadium where we go and my daughter has never been pushed or enjoyed the coaching as much as now.
              Although Gary has told me that our group of 16 kids are the strongest group he works with so can make sure each session is good.
              My only concern is if these 2 RDs end up leaving like the Brad Friedel myth then JC will really be up against it.
              Time will tell for JC but at the moment NCE is back in the up.

Comment

If she texted me, I would find that NCE

Comment

If she texted me, I would find that NCE
                  It’s part of the package.

Comment

As with all businesses, trying to recover after Covid, NCE took a hit and the standard dropped, coaches left and the training standard declined.
                    Yet all the way through the rebuild I could still see the professional approach which brought us back every time to NCE.
                    If you look at the New Staff, 2 ex English Premier League players as Reg Directors, then this is the best shape NCE has ever been in.
                    Coach Gary has come into Dillon Stadium where we go and my daughter has never been pushed or enjoyed the coaching as much as now.
                    Although Gary has told me that our group of 16 kids are the strongest group he works with so can make sure each session is good.
                    My only concern is if these 2 RDs end up leaving like the Brad Friedel myth then JC will really be up against it.
                    The standard dropped WAY before Covid was ever even a thing.

Comment

The standard dropped WAY before Covid was ever even a thing.

so when did you last go or do you still go?

Comment

Any updates one this program.
                        I'm hearing a lot of good things and the rebuilding of NCE.
                        Is anyone doing it and is it worth us giving it another go.

Comment

Any updates one this program.
                          I'm hearing a lot of good things and the rebuilding of NCE.
                          Is anyone doing it and is it worth us giving it another go.
                          Nice try John, you scammer. If your kid does play there, she made the team to play at Gothia Cup to play dutch rec teams. YAY!

Comment

Apparently your concern is coming true.

Both RDs leaving end of spring due to disagreements with JC.
                            Sounds like the same thing happening again with staff.

Cant be sure who will be left and where NCE will go now!

Comment

Please send all payments to our nigeria post office box

Comment

What disagreements, that's a dann shame . My kids love having Gary as a coach . He pushed them to their max while still making training fun and engaging. Please tell me he is still there. He wasn't at training last week . Idk it may be time to move on or even go try odp instead . The level needs to stay high. We'll see the next few weeks what happens

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X