Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    $300 yes. For 8 or so sessions over the course of the season. Its well organized and fast paced training. Simple math makes it reasonable you idiot.

And you are flat out lying about the Gothia cup and refunds. But I expect nothing less from TS.

Not affiliated with program at all. But its decent supplemental training.
    $36+ per session for large group is way too much moneybags. You got robbed and don't even know it dummy.

Comment

$300 yes. For 8 or so sessions over the course of the season. Its well organized and fast paced training. Simple math makes it reasonable you idiot.

And you are flat out lying about the Gothia cup and refunds. But I expect nothing less from TS.

Not affiliated with program at all. But its decent supplemental training.
      You’re the idiot; the Gothia Cup issue is 100%. Know this for a fact. You are clearly affiliated (that you John?). And yes, $300x3 equals $900; plus other fees. So over $1000. Are you slow or simply can’t read?

Comment

He would charge all the premier level players full price for training then go to tournaments with academy players he never trained or charged. They would win. Then he would take credit for developing the academy players. He's not a dummy.

Comment

They will be out of business after this summer.Waste of time and money.

Comment

Include the uniform and it is closer to $600, small sided training and they basically let the kids scrimmage for 60% of the time. No real instruction or focus on skills or tactical training. Kids dribble, head down and launch shots from everywhere on field. I would rather spend my money on privates or weight training...I made my kid quit. Sunken cost

Comment

Include the uniform and it is closer to $600, small sided training and they basically let the kids scrimmage for 60% of the time. No real instruction or focus on skills or tactical training. Kids dribble, head down and launch shots from everywhere on field. I would rather spend my money on privates or weight training...I made my kid quit. Sunken cost
              The guys that ran CFC training just quit and started their own project. Gothia Cup...lol

Comment

You’re the idiot; the Gothia Cup issue is 100%. Know this for a fact. You are clearly affiliated (that you John?). And yes, $300x3 equals $900; plus other fees. So over $1000. Are you slow or simply can’t read?
                You don't need to do 3 terms - just do one and if you don't think it's worth it don't return.

Comment

Haters have been posting on TS about NCE for a few years now, yet they're still going. No one is forcing your kid to participate. Free market means families can try it and decide for themselves if they think it works for them. It's good for extra training if your kid wants it (never push a kid to train more if they're not into it - you may as well set your cash on fire). Don't get caught up in the other stuff they peddle though

Comment

You don't need to do 3 terms - just do one and if you don't think it's worth it don't return.
                    Like I said; did it years ago. Didn’t return; wasn’t worth it

Comment

Like I said; did it years ago. Didn’t return; wasn’t worth it
                      Yes you have made your point, multiple times

Comment

The guys that ran CFC training just quit and started their own project. Gothia Cup...lol
                        Did Liam start something else? Would love to work w him.

Comment

Liam W left NCE? He was awesome.

Comment

Wasn't Brad Friedel coaching in that program for awhile?

Comment

Haters have been posting on TS about NCE for a few years now, yet they're still going. No one is forcing your kid to participate. Free market means families can try it and decide for themselves if they think it works for them. It's good for extra training if your kid wants it (never push a kid to train more if they're not into it - you may as well set your cash on fire). Don't get caught up in the other stuff they peddle though
                              That is the travel players going, not the haters.

Comment

Yes... Find Alan and you’ll find Liam.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X