Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peak FC

What are the community thoughts on Peak FC? Anyone have any recent experiences with them? Looks like they are half the cost of the mega-clubs (Seacoast and FC).

I have no aspirations of an athletic college scholarship for my kid, national teams, or even competitive regional play, that won't happen. Just looking for something more competitive above town programs with good coaching. Realistically looking like end of competitive career would be HS, maybe if well coached could be bench level/depth at a D3 school.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the community thoughts on Peak FC? Anyone have any recent experiences with them? Looks like they are half the cost of the mega-clubs (Seacoast and FC).

I have no aspirations of an athletic college scholarship for my kid, national teams, or even competitive regional play, that won't happen. Just looking for something more competitive above town programs with good coaching. Realistically looking like end of competitive career would be HS, maybe if well coached could be bench level/depth at a D3 school.
    We have been very happy with Peak FC. Our daughter has played with them now for 3 years and we have pleased with her improvement, the skills they are emphasizing, and the overall approach. The staff is very good- her coaches have been very successful in club and HS.

We have no aspirations at scholarship money either - but watching her skill progress and her confidence build with them has been great! Definitely less than what we spent with her former club and we are playing the same level of soccer. In fact Peak plays her former club and its very competitive games.

Comment

We have been very happy with Peak FC. Our daughter has played with them now for 3 years and we have pleased with her improvement, the skills they are emphasizing, and the overall approach. The staff is very good- her coaches have been very successful in club and HS.

We have no aspirations at scholarship money either - but watching her skill progress and her confidence build with them has been great! Definitely less than what we spent with her former club and we are playing the same level of soccer. In fact Peak plays her former club and its very competitive games.
      Glad to hear it. While we are with one of those "other" clubs (no scholarship asperations, either), I love to hear of other good programs offering services to ensure there is something for everyone. It's a game best enjoyed by all.

Comment

What league does Peak play in? NHSL only?

Comment

Glorified Town program with one good coach.

Comment

Glorified Town program with one good coach.

So if the players are happy and the families are happy why do you care?

Comment

So if the players are happy and the families are happy why do you care?
              And why do you care about his opinion? The original poster asked a question about the club and this person answered.

It's really all about the coach and the team dynamics and not the club. There are good coaches and not so good ones at Seacoast and Stars (not FC as FC simply stands for Football Club) as well. Have your son go to a few practices and see for himself and weigh the pros and cons. The lower price is a pro, however paying more than what you would pay for town for the same thing is not.

Comment

And why do you care about his opinion? The original poster asked a question about the club and this person answered.

It's really all about the coach and the team dynamics and not the club. There are good coaches and not so good ones at Seacoast and Stars (not FC as FC simply stands for Football Club) as well. Have your son go to a few practices and see for himself and weigh the pros and cons. The lower price is a pro, however paying more than what you would pay for town for the same thing is not.
                Typically. when people ask for opinions, they are looking for first-hand experiences. That post was not that. Just another anonymous TS dbag.

Comment

Typically. when people ask for opinions, they are looking for first-hand experiences. That post was not that. Just another anonymous TS dbag.
                  How do you know they didn’t have a first-hand experience? Don’t make an Ass out of yourself by assuming things, especially on an anonymous forum. Dbag

Comment

How do you know they didn’t have a first-hand experience? Don’t make an Ass out of yourself by assuming things, especially on an anonymous forum. Dbag
                    Because I've been around long enough to know when it's a first hand experience vs. just another shot. It's obvious.

But, carry on. Ain't my club and really couldn't care. I hope, like every club or organization, they succeed and the paying customers are happy.

Comment

Well you’re wrong. My son played for them. It was very apparent they only really cared about one team. It certainly is a lower cost then other clubs but you get what you pay for sadly. Would much rather pay extra and receive a higher level of coaching and a higher standard of play. The Kool-aid is definitely stronger over there.

Comment

Well you’re wrong. My son played for them. It was very apparent they only really cared about one team. It certainly is a lower cost then other clubs but you get what you pay for sadly. Would much rather pay extra and receive a higher level of coaching and a higher standard of play. The Kool-aid is definitely stronger over there.
                        THAT's the type of reply that is helpful to someone asking about a club.

Comment

YOU do not have asperations for her....way to be supportive and it's her decision...

Comment

I have no aspirations of an athletic scholarship...
                            We've been pretty happy - child having fun playing sport = parents happy, the way it should be. I think with any club, it will depend upon the particular coaches and mix of players, so you really need to check out a practice before deciding. (Probably know that already, right?) We've been lucky because of the coaches she's had - all good so far.

Comment

Looking at their Facebook page tells you everything you need to know about them. Only care about one team, which the “club” was created for. That team ages out after this year. The politics for such a small club is unbelievable. I’m so glad we moved on when we did. My D still speaks to some of her former team mates but the club won’t be around in another 12 months, all the “parents” driving the club are from the 03 group and will be gone. They’re a town program at best, not a club!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X