Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get biden a chair lift as he boards AirForce1?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd love to see a complete psychoanalysis done on Title Con's obsession with sperm and homoerotic references. I have my theories but would like to hear a professional opinion.
    can the liberal board bully provide any facts and/or data to support his delusions?

TC and TRUMP lives in this Rats head rent free 24/7.

Comment

how you figure?

https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2021/02...fornias-exodus
      https://kmph.com/news/local/people-a...t-record-rates
      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-new-york-city
      https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28P1Q8

Various sources support the TRUTH as I presented it. It is what it is. You should stop using all those hallucinogenic drugs you are always on. and/or simply stop sampling the kool-aid (aka liberal sperm) you are so fond of and wake up to the real world.
      Explain how an article titled "Even Before Covid 2,600 people a week were leaving New York City" supports any of your narratives. What do you believe these articles that you linked actually prove?

Comment

I'd love to see a complete psychoanalysis done on Title Con's obsession with sperm and homoerotic references. I have my theories but would like to hear a professional opinion.
        I’d love to see a complete psychoanalysis done on these libs obsession with Title Con.

Comment

It's only been in place for just under 3 weeks, usually takes 4-6 to see case impacts. That said with people getting vaccinated we won't see the same case climbs like before. As older people get vax'd it will be younger adults and kids that get it. Younger adults especially I think aren't likely to get tested and shrug it off. Kids might have to get tested for school, if they even have symptoms
          Do a little more of a dance why don’t ya?

Comment

Explain how an article titled "Even Before Covid 2,600 people a week were leaving New York City" supports any of your narratives. What do you believe these articles that you linked actually prove?
            the mis management of people by liberal governors.
            The jig was up even before covid...liberal govornors are a fkg mess. (i suppose there are a few that are ok) but NY and California are sh-t shows with their finances. How can this be as they are probably the largest money making machines in the world?

trumps fault? yea ok.

Comment

I’d love to see a complete psychoanalysis done on these libs obsession with Title Con.
              He's the one on here all the time - supposedly on other boards as well.

Comment

Due to a lack of compliance from cons and Trump not taking this virus seriously, we are now seeing serious case spiking at a concerning level.

Comment

He's the one on here all the time - supposedly on other boards as well.
                  TC admits to trolling the other boards. The resident liberal board bully is on the other boards trolling TC...then proceeds to accuse TC of trolling!!! Typical of a Liberal. ya just can't make this sh-t up.

Comment

TC admits to trolling the other boards. The resident liberal board bully is on the other boards trolling TC...then proceeds to accuse TC of trolling!!! Typical of a Liberal. ya just can't make this sh-t up.
                    Plot twist: TC and the Liberal bully are the same person having fun trolling both sides 🙃

Comment

can the liberal board bully provide any facts and/or data to support his delusions?

TC and TRUMP lives in this Rats head rent free 24/7.
                      Wait, you used to call me the board bully. Now you are calling someone else the same.

*** (here is where the cons usual resort to saying all Libby’s are TeeHee or something stupid like that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X