Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does this club cut players after telling them there spots are safe? Terrible program beware
    Where? When? Or is this just another piece of TS bull

Comment

TL is a f'in moron

Comment

TL is a f'in moron
        Out him and OD together and you have to short fat fuks who cannot find their way out of a paper sack

Comment

Where? When? Or is this just another piece of TS bull
          Cutting hafe u16 team this is true

Comment

wow! hafe of them?!

Comment

I don't understand why this is the wrong thing to do. If 8 kids tried out who were better than 8 kids on the current roster, what's the problem? Isn't that how sports works?

Look at it from the other side. If my U16 kicked butt and tried out and was one of the top kids and didn't make it because of some dumb promise, I'd be justifiably po'd.

(If any of this is true. Since this is TS, it probably isn't, but my point still stands.)

Comment

I don't understand why this is the wrong thing to do. If 8 kids tried out who were better than 8 kids on the current roster, what's the problem? Isn't that how sports works?

Look at it from the other side. If my U16 kicked butt and tried out and was one of the top kids and didn't make it because of some dumb promise, I'd be justifiably po'd.

(If any of this is true. Since this is TS, it probably isn't, but my point still stands.)
                It's "wrong" because his son is being cut.

Comment

Their 2005 boys CFC can’t beat a U13 academy team
                  When did they played the U13 academy team? And which academy team?

Comment

Get your facts straight. Only 3 players were cut.

Comment

How many kids do the United coaches take for their school? Well, Let’s ask their director DaCosta 0.0

Comment

How many kids do the United coaches take for their school? Well, Let’s ask their director DaCosta 0.0
                        Which proves absolutely nothing. School choice depends on a variety of factors. And unless you’re going through each students grades, transcript, guidance counselor, soccer coaches, parents and a variety of other things, you don’t have a clue

Comment

Which proves absolutely nothing. School choice depends on a variety of factors. And unless you’re going through each students grades, transcript, guidance counselor, soccer coaches, parents and a variety of other things, you don’t have a clue
                          Lol where is the commit list?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2983592]How many kids do the United coaches take for their school? Well, Let’s ask their director DaCosta 0.0

[/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashawn_Dally

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X