ISC Gunners - Elite Academy League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at what age group are the gunners even the best in PSPL?

http://www.psplsoccer.com/schedules-...er-league-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You honestly think ISC is somehow developing better than other clubs on the boys side? Do you have one shred of evidence? honestly, i dont think poorly of the coaching, but if you think it is somehow better than any other club, please state your case! At what age group can any of your boys teams beat crossfire ECNL? Please show me the game results!

The reality is that while im sure some of the boys may be plenty good enough to make an ECNL roster, the parents that are still at ISC on the boys side are doing it because DS can’t make ECNL. All the Boys ECNL coaches around ISC would be considered good. You are fooling yourself if you think somehow having your boy play in EAL is somehow better than playing Boys ECNL.

Further your an idiot if you think the gunners have some magic development fairy dust that no other club has. they have a good lease on fields and a few good coaches.

honestly, thats it.

unfortunately they play subpar competition, and do not attract the most talented kids.
      I don't think the OP is saying that ISC is better at developing talent (or that this new league is better than ECNL, it's clearly not), only that they're offering a different product. Maybe you want to play travel soccer, but are not good enough for ECNL/MLS Academy (or whatever). This COULD fill the void for those kids that don't want to play the same 4 teams in RCL/PSPL.

ISC is frozen out of WYS for whatever reason by EFC, so instead of sitting around, they're being proactive. It's all pay to play anyways, so who cares what any club is doing. If you don't want to play for ISC (or EFC, Crossfire, whatever), don't.

Unless you're a top ECNL, or MLS Academy level player, it doesn't really matter. Find a club where you like your coach and teammates, and just have fun.

Comment

I don't think the OP is saying that ISC is better at developing talent (or that this new league is better than ECNL, it's clearly not), only that they're offering a different product. Maybe you want to play travel soccer, but are not good enough for ECNL/MLS Academy (or whatever). This COULD fill the void for those kids that don't want to play the same 4 teams in RCL/PSPL.

ISC is frozen out of WYS for whatever reason by EFC, so instead of sitting around, they're being proactive. It's all pay to play anyways, so who cares what any club is doing. If you don't want to play for ISC (or EFC, Crossfire, whatever), don't.

Unless you're a top ECNL, or MLS Academy level player, it doesn't really matter. Find a club where you like your coach and teammates, and just have fun.
        Fair points.

However, EFC freezing ISC is not unique. All the RCL clubs have a geographic region. It's why Celtic isn't in the RCL in Seattle or Eagleclaw in Tukwila. The RCL aggregates talent and directs them to a local regional club to prevent talent dilution. Every Premier RCL club has a geographic boundary.

Comment

"You want to play travel soccer, but aren't good enough to play ECNL/MLS Academy"

Why on earth would you want to travel every weekend to play competition that isn't any better than teams in your backyard. If you want to travel, go play some tournaments out of state, or out of country.

Spending the weekend driving to play mediocre talent doesn't sound very smart.

Comment

"You want to play travel soccer, but aren't good enough to play ECNL/MLS Academy"

Why on earth would you want to travel every weekend to play competition that isn't any better than teams in your backyard. If you want to travel, go play some tournaments out of state, or out of country.

Spending the weekend driving to play mediocre talent doesn't sound very smart.
            Boys ISC Gunner families, is this really the case? Is this how you are thinking? You want to travel but DS isn't good enough to play ECNL/MLS Academy?

Comment

Boys ISC Gunner families, is this really the case? Is this how you are thinking? You want to travel but DS isn't good enough to play ECNL/MLS Academy?
              What is so great about boys ECNL when you have to pay 8-10k a year. Majority of them are not going to play pro or college ball.Why are most of the boys on ECNL wealthy white and Asian dudes?

Comment

You honestly think ISC is somehow developing better than other clubs on the boys side? Do you have one shred of evidence? honestly, i dont think poorly of the coaching, but if you think it is somehow better than any other club, please state your case! At what age group can any of your boys teams beat crossfire ECNL? Please show me the game results!

The reality is that while im sure some of the boys may be plenty good enough to make an ECNL roster, the parents that are still at ISC on the boys side are doing it because DS can’t make ECNL. All the Boys ECNL coaches around ISC would be considered good. You are fooling yourself if you think somehow having your boy play in EAL is somehow better than playing Boys ECNL.

Further your an idiot if you think the gunners have some magic development fairy dust that no other club has. they have a good lease on fields and a few good coaches.

honestly, thats it.

unfortunately they play subpar competition, and do not attract the most talented kids.
                Dumb Ass! Read the post again. Not once does it say ISC is better. It talks about parents and players believing/trusting the program and what they are trying to accomplish. People believing in something and wanting it to succeed. They should be shot. How dare they.

Comment

What is so great about boys ECNL when you have to pay 8-10k a year. Majority of them are not going to play pro or college ball.Why are most of the boys on ECNL wealthy white and Asian dudes?
                  Anything to back up this ridiculous claim? Boy's ECNL is RCL...and costs are no different than they were Pre-ECNL. And yes, majority are playing college ball. Pro? but if Pro soccer is the measure then most clubs in us are failing.

Comment

Anything to back up this ridiculous claim? Boy's ECNL is RCL...and costs are no different than they were Pre-ECNL. And yes, majority are playing college ball. Pro? but if Pro soccer is the measure then most clubs in us are failing.
                    I guess you consider community college soccer is an achievement.Look at the roster of the ECNl boys team, they are mostly skinny unathletic white and asian kids on the team. I bet the parents on here chose soccer for their kids because you knew that they can't compete with others in basketball and football.

Comment

I guess you consider community college soccer is an achievement.Look at the roster of the ECNl boys team, they are mostly skinny unathletic white and asian kids on the team. I bet the parents on here chose soccer for their kids because you knew that they can't compete with others in basketball and football.

I forgot to add, a few Indians on Eastside FC and Crossfire

Comment

You guys are awful.
                        Funny, but awful.
                        A bit of truth in those statements.
                        Thanks for the laughs,

Comment

I forgot to add, a few Indians on Eastside FC and Crossfire
                          You are a racist. Not because you state a fact, but because you choose to look at ethnicity/race as a factor in identifying a group. You must be with Karen @ ISC.

Comment

Dumb Ass! Read the post again. Not once does it say ISC is better. It talks about parents and players believing/trusting the program and what they are trying to accomplish. People believing in something and wanting it to succeed. They should be shot. How dare they.
                            So then why join some bull5h1t "Elite Academy League"? Just be happy sucking in PSPL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep on with your racist self! True colors shining through...

Comment

Why did you choose soccer for your kid? or do you just enjoy the obscurity of a soccer board to rant?

Comment

Sorry, the bit of truth was the un-athletic part.
                                Race has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X