•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NJ National only play tournaments together. I don’t know all the teams the girls play for. A few are on the FC Berna and then a mixture of other teams:clubs . I believe someone posted a link to the website in a previous post. I see the 09’s won the DTS winter invitationals.
      The 05G are playing in top EDP..

How does work if players also play on other diff club teams in same league??

Comment

EDP allows movement between rosters on teams from the same club, so maybe it is allowed because of the clubs’ partnership. I don’t know anything just winging it.

Comment

EDP allows movement between rosters on teams from the same club, so maybe it is allowed because of the clubs’ partnership. I don’t know anything just winging it.
          But prob not allowed to play for both on same day

Comment

05G team looks like they are the old West Morris team with some players added from other clubs...,same coach and same game and ranking history...

How does that work?

Comment

But prob not allowed to play for both on same day
              If a girl was on the Berna 05 roster and NJ Nationals 05 roster, I don’t think there’s any EDP rule preventing her from playing for both teams on the same day.

Comment

If a girl was on the Berna 05 roster and NJ Nationals 05 roster, I don’t think there’s any EDP rule preventing her from playing for both teams on the same day.
                There absolutely is, cannot be rostered for two different clubs in same league. Same club yes but not different clubs.

Comment

There absolutely is, cannot be rostered for two different clubs in same league. Same club yes but not different clubs.
                  Nationals is a partnership between several clubs, might be a loophole in there.

Comment

05G team looks like they are the old West Morris team with some players added from other clubs...,same coach and same game and ranking history...

How does that work?
                    It must be OK by EDP ....looks like they allowed it

Comment

It must be OK by EDP ....looks like they allowed it
                      lol they don’t have to “allow” anything. They probably haven’t a clue it’s even happening. I’ve seen teams show up at EDP tourneys with older players, uncarded players nothing is checked. The system is really easy to cheat when there are zero checks and balances.

Comment

Looks like they are doing it anyway

Comment

lol they don’t have to “allow” anything. They probably haven’t a clue it’s even happening. I’ve seen teams show up at EDP tourneys with older players, uncarded players nothing is checked. The system is really easy to cheat when there are zero checks and balances.
                          Really?? Thats crazy if true...

Very unfair to teams they play if allowing basically an all star team to play

Comment

o

Who owns this club??

Comment

Nationals is a partnership between several clubs, might be a loophole in there.
                              What kind of partnership

Same owner? Affiliate ?

Comment

2 types of Nationals team

They have both boys and girls team. Some National teams are exclusive to the NJ Nationals team and do play in EDP league. The younger Nationals teams are mainly all stars from member clubs and only play in tournaments which is how they can play for both A partner club and play for Nationals in tournaments. As they get to HS I think they turn into Full Time Nationals team. I think they just had tryouts for 07

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X