What has happened to Pulisic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all I know is that Alphonso Davies is the best North American player there is...prove me wrong...btw: Serginio Dest got really embarrassed yesterday by Mbappe several times...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      One more for you. please see real numbers, not what you think is right. Short players have little chances unless you are Messi.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/manchester-city/kader/verein/281/saison_id/2020/plus/1

My son plays futsal and we have very mixed group of ages . From 11 to 15. We have some 11 and 12s who can keep up with any age group not out of size but tech . Again size means absolutely nothing in soccer . This isnt NFL

Comment

You can have your own opinion but not your own numbers. good luck and keep dreaming BIG
        You must have a big unorthodox players your trying to convince is better because hes tall. What does height have to do with pass n moving . ?

Comment

👌😂 soccer is about skill level . More small players in world class then big my friend. Average size is from 5-6 to 6-0.the small players being the most technically gifted ..the proof is there . Again you sound like a florida soccer coach who chooses the biggest fastest kid to send the long ball too.. 🏃*♂️
          Best young player is Erling Haaland and he's like 6'4

Comment

You must have a big unorthodox players your trying to convince is better because hes tall. What does height have to do with pass n moving . ?
            It is call statistics. Big clubs in Europe have very little short players, period. You can go and check the rosters. There are very good players at 5’7” but most of the players are over 5’10”. It is not and opinion it is real freaking numbers. You have to be very good if you are short. Pulisic need to deal with that.

Comment

Best young player is Erling Haaland and he's like 6'4
              😂😂😂 now that's funny

Comment

all I know is that Alphonso Davies is the best North American player there is...prove me wrong...btw: Serginio Dest got really embarrassed yesterday by Mbappe several times...
                Wow...you are really going out of a limb with is...

AD widely considered the best left back in the world and plays on the reigning Champions League champs.

Serginoio was asked to cover one of if not the best player in the world....solo. Koeman is an idiot asking a talent, but young (20) player to contain Mbappe with only an over the hill coming back from a knee injury, Pique as cover.

Comment

😂😂😂 now that's funny
                  Guessing you don't watch Bundesliga. Dude is virtually unstoppable.

Comment

Wow...you are really going out of a limb with is...

AD widely considered the best left back in the world and plays on the reigning Champions League champs.

Serginoio was asked to cover one of if not the best player in the world....solo. Koeman is an idiot asking a talent, but young (20) player to contain Mbappe with only an over the hill coming back from a knee injury, Pique as cover.
                    Dest was also coming back from injury yesterday. Mbappe embarrasses almoat every defender he faces at some point. Alfonso Davies also has lost his starting spot for multiple games due to loss of form or simply the next guy up playing better. As for the idiot that says Haaland is the best young player in Europe, he clearly doesn't know that Mbappe with multiple league titles, record breaking performances which puts his name in the same bracket as young Messi, young Pele and both young Ronaldos just turned 22 years old. I try so hard to avoid responding to 99% of the idiots that post on TS but sometimes it's just soooooooo hard.

Comment

Dest was also coming back from injury yesterday. Mbappe embarrasses almoat every defender he faces at some point. Alfonso Davies also has lost his starting spot for multiple games due to loss of form or simply the next guy up playing better. As for the idiot that says Haaland is the best young player in Europe, he clearly doesn't know that Mbappe with multiple league titles, record breaking performances which puts his name in the same bracket as young Messi, young Pele and both young Ronaldos just turned 22 years old. I try so hard to avoid responding to 99% of the idiots that post on TS but sometimes it's just soooooooo hard.
                      Yes, I agree. I forgot to mention that until recently AD hadn't even been starting despite being called the best left back in the world at the end of UEFA CL last year.

Players come off the boil sometimes due to lots of reasons. Injuries, fatigue, personal issues (John Stones great example), loss of confidence....it doesnt mean they are not great players or they won't regain form.

Comment

👌😂 soccer is about skill level . More small players in world class then big my friend. Average size is from 5-6 to 6-0.the small players being the most technically gifted ..the proof is there . Again you sound like a florida soccer coach who chooses the biggest fastest kid to send the long ball too.. 🏃*♂️
                        sounds like inter miami youth coach

Comment

Christian Pulisic is getting very little playing time since his former coach at Dortmund, Thomas Teuchel, has taken over Chelsea...with Timo Werner, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi playing extremely well in Tuchel’s first few games in charge, it will be tough for the USMNT star to force his way into this Chelsea starting lineup...I always thought it was a mistake for him to leave Dortmund because the one thing the Bundesliga does is give young players playing time...
                          He's out of his depth in the Premier league.Bad purchase by Chelsea.

Comment

He's out of his depth in the Premier league.Bad purchase by Chelsea.
                            You're an idiot that obviously doesn't watch or know anything about EPL football.

Comment

You're an idiot that obviously doesn't watch or know anything about EPL football.
                              Not the person that posted earlier but I agree with him. CP isn't a physical guy and some of the lower level EPL teams rely on physical, gritty play. His style is better suited in Spain or Germany until he gets a little older and develops physically.

Comment

sounds like inter miami youth coach
                                Yup a clueless DA coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X