Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont live on Pearl anymore but I did leave a pearl necklace on your Whor* mom last night.
    Meatball topping please
    LOL Larry serving you up today

Comment

My mom doesn't live near you. 23 pearl st valley stream still your address Larry? I'll send you a nice pizza tonight dont choke on it
      Done commenting? nothing to say? your mom has nothing to say either due to my large coc* is in her mouth

Comment

Done commenting? nothing to say? your mom has nothing to say either due to my large coc* is in her mouth
        No you do live there. Its funny you spend more time on this site then you do your own now lol. This site you can't edit must be making you crazy. Wait till you see what comes next

Comment

No you do live there. Its funny you spend more time on this site then you do your own now lol. This site you can't edit must be making you crazy. Wait till you see what comes next
          I know what's coming next. Your mom. Ill have her home by 8

Comment

LOL Larry serving you up today
            Little dick Larry lol. Hilarious. And his best come back is mom jokes lol.

Comment

I'm Larry's neighbor. This disgusting pig stands in front of the window in his tighty whiteys with piss stains on them

Comment

Little dick Larry lol. Hilarious. And his best come back is mom jokes lol.
                Dont believe what your wife says, Its not that my dick is little its your wife has a huge hole.

Comment

I'm Larry's neighbor. This disgusting pig stands in front of the window in his tighty whiteys with piss stains on them
                  You're the pervert looking in the window. If you're into men the internet has a much larger variety of men.

Comment

I know what's coming next. Your mom. Ill have her home by 8
                    Larry this is Moussa. I have been alerted to how you have been acting on these forums. We will be speaking shortly

Comment

Larry this is Moussa. I have been alerted to how you have been acting on these forums. We will be speaking shortly
                      Try harder, pathetic

Comment

You're the pervert looking in the window. If you're into men the internet has a much larger variety of men.
                        I'm sure you would know Larry. If anyone is curious as to why Larry retired his old job, check the sex offender map where his house is not is

Comment

I'm sure you would know Larry. If anyone is curious as to why Larry retired his old job, check the sex offender map where his house is not is
                          Your grammar is embarrassing

Comment

Larry is 78 and brags about all his money but he IS 78 and is still working, chained to his computer non stop all day long. Thats sad. The dope probably hasn't even gone outside in months. Just staring at his computer screen all day long just letting his last days slip away

Comment

Larry is 78 and brags about all his money but he IS 78 and is still working, chained to his computer non stop all day long. Thats sad. The dope probably hasn't even gone outside in months. Just staring at his computer screen all day long just letting his last days slip away
                              you just spent your time writing a paragraph about a 78 year old man. which is worse?

Comment

you just spent your time writing a paragraph about a 78 year old man. which is worse?
                                Hi larry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X