X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CSA ID day was in February.
    Congrats to the MF shore team that jumps clubs & don’t pay bc they don’t stay.
    Move on you haven’t played for CSA for nearly 2 years. Your kids will probably play for several more clubs along the way. Time to move on.
    I'm not sure who you think you're talking to but those kids were still at CSA this time last year.

Comment

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to but those kids were still at CSA this time last year.
      Stop. RT was rallying everyone to leave at this time last year during the shutdown. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Stop. RT was rallying everyone to leave at this time last year during the shutdown. Prove me wrong.
        You said they 'haven’t played for CSA for nearly 2 years' so you are WRONG

Comment

You said they 'haven’t played for CSA for nearly 2 years' so you are WRONG
          I didn’t say that. So I am correct in saying that at this time they were in name still with CSA but RT was in fact rallying his troops to leave. Using the 2009team to lock in the MF shore location.

Comment

I didn’t say that. So I am correct in saying that at this time they were in name still with CSA but RT was in fact rallying his troops to leave. Using the 2009team to lock in the MF shore location.
            No that's not correct either. You clearly don't know anything about how that all went down so I suggest you stop posting about it.

Comment

No that's not correct either. You clearly don't know anything about how that all went down so I suggest you stop posting about it.
              So you’re saying that RT’s teams begged him to leave CSA and he didn’t have to talk to parents to see if he could get his players to leave with him? He just announced one day that he was leaving and talked to no one? Do you think anyone actually believes that? How you defend that is slightly insane.

Comment

So you’re saying that RT’s teams begged him to leave CSA and he didn’t have to talk to parents to see if he could get his players to leave with him? He just announced one day that he was leaving and talked to no one? Do you think anyone actually believes that? How you defend that is slightly insane.
                Why would I need to defend anyone? I'm just telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about and based on this follow up post, you are completely clueless.

Comment

Why would I need to defend anyone? I'm just telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about and based on this follow up post, you are completely clueless.
                  Ok. I’m clueless.

Comment

Low T

Ok. I’m clueless.
                    Beyond Clueless .. You are just another guy talking out of his ass like 95% of the gossiping beta males on Talking Soccer. No knowledge of facts just a big old gossiping woman who likes to repeat the last rumor you overheard in the parking lot.

Comment

Who gives a ****?

Comment

Beyond Clueless .. You are just another guy talking out of his ass like 95% of the gossiping beta males on Talking Soccer. No knowledge of facts just a big old gossiping woman who likes to repeat the last rumor you overheard in the parking lot.
                        Right, your the 5% that must know everything about youth soccer. You continue to prove that MF SHore is full of LOSER, classless parents. Yes actually that is what is said in the parking lots.

Comment

Right, your the 5% that must know everything about youth soccer. You continue to prove that MF SHore is full of LOSER, classless parents. Yes actually that is what is said in the parking lots.
                          Keep gossiping little soy boy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X