Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol... the same guy who does all these stupid threads started this one. I'm guessing it's a MF Shore parent. In case you haven't caught on yet, he starts threads that seem innocent, asking advice about a club or coach, get's a few responses, then turns them around to bash certain clubs and praise his own. My favorite threads of his are the "we just moved to the area looking for a competitive 09, 10, or 11 team." I believe the guys name is Jason. Same clown that does the MF Shore instagram page. And for future reference, stop with the "not a shore parent" tag line. Just by posting that gives it away that you clearly are.
    Uuhm, you're funny... I am really not a shore parent but I also don't believe your theory.. the person posting this crap is someone who clearly has no life and had a bad experience with Shore or RT. Its fine if you do, but let it go... it has turned into an obsession!!! Stalking and defamation... I come on here to get soccer info and all I see in every newly created thread is some stupid and plainly disgusting comments about some random club coach and his wife... I am honestly surprised that not more people on here stand up to this crap and say something!!! Its plainly boring, stupid and repetitive...

Comment

Uuhm, you're funny... I am really not a shore parent but I also don't believe your theory.. the person posting this crap is someone who clearly has no life and had a bad experience with Shore or RT. Its fine if you do, but let it go... it has turned into an obsession!!! Stalking and defamation... I come on here to get soccer info and all I see in every newly created thread is some stupid and plainly disgusting comments about some random club coach and his wife... I am honestly surprised that not more people on here stand up to this crap and say something!!! Its plainly boring, stupid and repetitive...
      Let me get this straight, and I hope to god your joking. You come onto Talking Soccer to get soccer info? Like anything being said on here has any truth to it? Do you get your weather reports from cockdobblers.com? If you honestly come on here for any honest soccer info, your as stupid as the parents that follow RT.

Comment

Repetitive

What the guy posts doesn't help, but if you actually come on here a lot then you'd know 90% of the shore posts are bragging from one or more of their parents. It's been like this for months and months. After someone pushes back, they immediately attack that person and say they're a CSA coach. They need to give it a rest. They're always talking about how "winners stay silent". Well they don't. They're annoying and frankly have turned off a ton of people to their club.

Btw, you actually come on here for soccer info?!?? That's crazy.

Comment

Lol... what's ass. "I come on here to get soccer info"....

Comment

We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

Let me get this straight, and I hope to god your joking. You come onto Talking Soccer to get soccer info? Like anything being said on here has any truth to it? Do you get your weather reports from cockdobblers.com? If you honestly come on here for any honest soccer info, your as stupid as the parents that follow RT.
              Ok so why are you on here? Or what is this forum for? I thought its a soccer forum!?!? Maybe you're just trying to be a dbag and ruin every single post... is that your purpose of being here? And all others that posted below, same crap... you're here for the drama? Did you ever look at other regions/states? Why does NJ have to be such a ****show!?

Comment

Just because people like you ruin a soccer forum to become a circus doesn't mean the initial purpose of this was to create a place to dump your insults and turn every post into a display of your craziness and obsession... sorry, but who is the real dumbass...

Comment

Have the CSA girls coaches been announced for 2021-22?
                  Can anyone confirm who is the coach for 2010 girls next season?

Comment

Not sure who the 2010 coach is, but if your kid is a 03 or 07, stay far away from MF Shore. Both those teams are garbage, and they are both coached by the MF Shore's 09 and 11 coach. Just goes to show this clown has no clue what's he doing.

Comment

Nice job finding a way to turn a CSA related post into MFA Shore...just silly behaviour.

Comment

Not sure who the 2010 coach is, but if your kid is a 03 or 07, stay far away from MF Shore. Both those teams are garbage, and they are both coached by the MF Shore's 09 and 11 coach. Just goes to show this clown has no clue what's he doing.
                        Omg, just get over it!! Sorry you were so butthurt by the Shore or the coach... move on with your life.. believe me, it will feel great... all this anger doesn't help anyone... surely not the person who asked about the CSA 2010 coach just to get your deflecting non-sense....

Comment

Lol... what's ass. "I come on here to get soccer info"....
                          Unbelievable right? All those dumbass people coming on here thinking they can get some insight into some NJ related soccer topics just to realize that the website was meant to be called: "MFA & RT bashing Soccer forum"...

Comment

Is Tom Napoli not still the 2010 coach?

Comment

Is Tom Napoli not still the 2010 coach?
                              Tom Napoli is a good coach. RT taught him everything he knows. If anyone thinks this guy is a good coach, than you know what to expect from MF Shore. If RT can make TN a great coach, imagine what he can for for your kid!

Comment

Tom Napoli is a good coach. RT taught him everything he knows. If anyone thinks this guy is a good coach, than you know what to expect from MF Shore. If RT can make TN a great coach, imagine what he can for for your kid!
                                TN is a great coach and that has nothing to do with RT. Maybe tell RT to stop talking trash about CSA and their coaches before trying to get anyone to believe that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X