Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA Talent ID day

FYI if anyone interested CSA Monmouth has Girl talent Id day coming up on Feb 6. Chance to join nationally recognized club.

It will be empty as they are all coming to MF shore!!! Deal with it !! We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It will be empty as they are all coming to MF shore!!! Deal with it !! We are the SHORE !!!

Until when? Until the 09's leave? Haven't they club hopped the past 3 years? Where they hopping to next?

Comment

What does CSA Id day have to do with MFA Shore?? Hopefully some MFA Shore players show up as players are needed at multiple age groups but that’s about it.

Comment

did they get another pseudo coach for the shore or is it the same guy who pretends he can be in 4 places at the same time

Comment

Until when? Until the 09's leave? Haven't they club hopped the past 3 years? Where they hopping to next?
            Obsessed! Keep wishing for it.

Comment

Here we go again MFA Shore Dad. The girls work hard, they win- that’s fantastic. Focus on them. Stop trolling everything on this website thinking it’s getting positive attention for your “club”. FYI- it’s not.

Comment

FYI if anyone interested CSA Monmouth has Girl talent Id day coming up on Feb 6. Chance to join nationally recognized club.
                Have the CSA girls coaches been announced for 2021-22?

Comment

Everyone is going to MF Shore. Tetro's wife is offering hangjobs to everyone who shows up. WE ARE THE MOTHER ****ING SHORE!!!

Comment

I remember when these things were called “tryouts”

Comment

Have the CSA girls coaches been announced for 2021-22?
                      TBD but expect some surprises, I think one coach was removed mid season from one team correct?

Comment

TBD but expect some surprises, I think one coach was removed mid season from one team correct?
                        Yes, they found out he was sleeping with RT. I guess he figured if he got some of RT's juices inside him he would become as awesome as him

Comment

Yes, they found out he was sleeping with RT. I guess he figured if he got some of RT's juices inside him he would become as awesome as him
                          I dont get it!! Why are you so obsessed and disgusting?! Seriously, get a life... not every post has to end with something about RT or the Shore!! Your life must be extremely miserable... not a shore parent here... just annoyed to see crap like this in every forum post...

Comment

I dont get it!! Why are you so obsessed and disgusting?! Seriously, get a life... not every post has to end with something about RT or the Shore!! Your life must be extremely miserable... not a shore parent here... just annoyed to see crap like this in every forum post...
                            Nice post RT... heres an idea, maybe if you stop creating these new threads to bash other clubs, the attention wouldn't always fall back on you.

Comment

Nice post RT... heres an idea, maybe if you stop creating these new threads to bash other clubs, the attention wouldn't always fall back on you.
                              Lol... the same guy who does all these stupid threads started this one. I'm guessing it's a MF Shore parent. In case you haven't caught on yet, he starts threads that seem innocent, asking advice about a club or coach, get's a few responses, then turns them around to bash certain clubs and praise his own. My favorite threads of his are the "we just moved to the area looking for a competitive 09, 10, or 11 team." I believe the guys name is Jason. Same clown that does the MF Shore instagram page. And for future reference, stop with the "not a shore parent" tag line. Just by posting that gives it away that you clearly are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X