CJ Orlando

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is just as viscous and aggressive as Larry, her mentor!
    Watch out she will go after you and everyone you know if it makes her money!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You people are pitiful, shameless, lowlife losers!!

How any of you have children is beyond my grasp.
      Trashy folk attract trashy folk.
      You’re here.

Comment

You people are pitiful, shameless, lowlife losers!!

How any of you have children is beyond my grasp.
        I don’t know CJ. I know Larry from years ago when his daughter played. I was wondering if CJs kids are at a disadvantage like Larry’s were? Larry had an ax to grind and did he ever grind it for a long time. He wanted to make money AND slander anyone who was the same type that objectively marginalized his daughter. Is CJ doing the same with lax? Why run a nasty webpage that is one sided, just to make money? This site is nasty but it’s both ways and no one is not posted because they disagree with the owner.
        How are you doing Larry? How’s the hygiene? I heard you smell pungent from bad hygiene. Maybe those who say so are lying. I don’t know. I know the older I get the harder it is to wash effectively.
        Effectively.
        That’s the word.

Comment

She is a total loser

She is is killing whatever is left of KK with her ******* attitude and big mouth.

Comment

She is is killing whatever is left of KK with her ******* attitude and big mouth.
            Wow, this woman is an absolute psycho who has zero idea what she is talking about...hope KK gets rid of her, she's making them look really bad. Just read some of her posts, who on earth would want this woman representing their club?

Comment

Wow, this woman is an absolute psycho who has zero idea what she is talking about...hope KK gets rid of her, she's making them look really bad. Just read some of her posts, who on earth would want this woman representing their club?
              That whole club is an absolute mess. We ended up leaving because i couldn't deal with the unprofessional from that whole team. Not much left there actually. He's better off just with the rentals. The trainers are horrible and just yell and scream. Kurt is a good trainer though

Comment

CJ Orlando

That whole club is an absolute mess. We ended up leaving because i couldn't deal with the unprofessional from that whole team. Not much left there actually. He's better off just with the rentals. The trainers are horrible and just yell and scream. Kurt is a good trainer though
                They produce really good goal keepers.

Comment

CJ Orlando has good footskills. Her training has always been top notch.

Comment

CJ Orlando has good footskills. Her training has always been top notch.
                    No doubt. Got my kid a full ride to a top notch D1 program.
                    CJ.
                    Full ride machine.

Comment

Is that her Stage name?

Comment

Is that her Stage name?
                        Thank you for making me throw up with that thought

Comment

Thank you for making me throw up with that thought
                          CJ is a disgusting individual who doesn't know her left from her right. She lost all her credibility when she decided to join forces with the biggest scam artist on Long Island Larry Miller the Rat.

Comment

CJ is a disgusting individual who doesn't know her left from her right. She lost all her credibility when she decided to join forces with the biggest scam artist on Long Island Larry Miller the Rat.
                            Honest question, is there one person in the soccer community that truly likes or trusts him?

Comment

CJ Orlando

Honest question, is there one person in the soccer community that truly likes or trusts him?
                              Honest question, Is there anyone on these boards that truly likes or trusts anyone else on these boards?

Comment

Honest question, Is there anyone on these boards that truly likes or trusts anyone else on these boards?
                                I like him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X