Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what did biden get done in 40+ years as a typical dc swamp politician? we been waiting for 9 months now for this infamous list.
    Perhaps you will list the 1994 crime bill that put 1000s of blacks and hispanics in over loaded prisons for bs minor crimes?
    Perhaps you will list joe eulogizing (d) senator robert byrd a known kkk member. joe called him a "mentor" and "a good friend".
    You are very very very very confused. Did I say very?

Those are the questions that voters were faced with BEFORE the elections. They're over now.

So far, Biden has passed a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill that is supported by over 70% of Americans.

The stock market is up over 20% since Biden was elected just a few short months ago and is setting records.

American citizens are being vaccinated at one of the top 3 rates in the world and over 100 million Americans have been vaccinated.

Biden took office a little more than 2 months ago. Cons will despise him no matter how great their stock portfolios are performing and no matter how tremendously effective he's been in getting us vaccinated. It's just the nature of things when the guy that trounced your president is succeeding and has an approval rating of 54% or so.

You're now left asking why Biden was re-elected as senator 5 times and then served as vice president for 8 years. What did he accomplish you ask? Why did he beat Trump by such a huge popular vote margin? You are very very very confused and clearly flailing.

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

Those are the questions that voters were faced with BEFORE the elections. They're over now.

So far, Biden has passed a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill that is supported by over 70% of Americans.

The stock market is up over 20% since Biden was elected just a few short months ago and is setting records.

American citizens are being vaccinated at one of the top 3 rates in the world and over 100 million Americans have been vaccinated.

Biden took office a little more than 2 months ago. Cons will despise him no matter how great their stock portfolios are performing and no matter how tremendously effective he's been in getting us vaccinated. It's just the nature of things when the guy that trounced your president is succeeding and has an approval rating of 54% or so.

You're now left asking why Biden was re-elected as senator 5 times and then served as vice president for 8 years. What did he accomplish you ask? Why did he beat Trump by such a huge popular vote margin? You are very very very confused and clearly flailing.

LIBERALS will despise TRUMP no matter how great their stock portfolios are performing and no matter how tremendously effective he's been. It's just the nature of things when the outsider guy that trounced your career swamp politicians as president.

FYI, biden could not organize his closet much less then him keeping his muts from cont. to bite white house staff.

Perhaps you have not seen the video of smugglers dropping migrant kids from the top of the border wall in the middle of the night...welcome to sleepy joe america.

Comment

Different poster to expand on that stock market Matter -

“Biden stock market outperforming predecessors”

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-stock-m...093045877.html

So cons, back in the Trumpty Dumpty era, wasn’t your answer always the stock market /my 401k is doing well, Trump gets credit and as long as it’s doing well I don’t care about the other stuff.

Now us libbies DO care about other stuff but that doesn’t matter for you. Biden outperforming the great BLOTUS Trump so we are putting you down as happy since your 401k is doing better than ever. And that’s all that mattered to you

Wait - you didn’t take your money out of mutual funds and put it into cash, did you? I know BLOTUS told everyone the market would crash as soon as Biden was elected but you didn’t listen did you?

But I guess if you did and you missed out on your 401k doing great, maybe you are irrationally blaming Biden.

It’s not Biden’s fault you listened to your Lord and Master and made an error

Comment

At what point is Biden going to be banned for the repeated lies and misinformation? Oh, wait...that's right. I forgot how we censure in the US now...

President Biden could wind up with the "Bottomless Pinocchio" moniker after the Washington Post noted he's repeated a trio of "false or misleading claims," including a whopper about a new Georgia voting law.

Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote Biden is a repeat offender because he continues to make three already-debunked claims "that appear impervious to fact-checking," repeating the inaccurate statements after they were proven false. Kessler on Friday penned an updated fact check headlined, "President Biden, recidivist."

Comment

At what point is Biden going to be banned for the repeated lies and misinformation? Oh, wait...that's right. I forgot how we censure in the US now...
            Even if I conceded your point and I won’t because you LIE, I would tell you that Biden will be banned when he reaches the same # of repeated lies Trump made.

In other words, NEVER!

Hahahahaha

Suck it con!

[quite]
            President Biden could wind up with the "Bottomless Pinocchio" moniker after the Washington Post noted he's repeated a trio of "false or misleading claims," including a whopper about a new Georgia voting law.

Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote Biden is a repeat offender because he continues to make three already-debunked claims "that appear impervious to fact-checking," repeating the inaccurate statements after they were proven false. Kessler on Friday penned an updated fact check headlined, "President Biden, recidivist."[/QUOTE]

Let me respond with EXACTLY the same words as used in post #21352 of the coronavirus thread ....

You might want to open up and say “aaaah” now cons ....

Great source.
            The Washington Post owned by left wing nut job Jeff Bezos.
            Libs talk about equality, share the wealth, and that put the richest guy in the America up as their messiah.
            Got it con? Cant trust the Post. Sorry. Thanks for playing

Or did the post stop being fake news? If so I’ve got some other reporting you should pay attention to....

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

Even if I conceded your point and I won’t because you LIE, I would tell you that Biden will be banned when he reaches the same # of repeated lies Trump made.

In other words, NEVER!

Hahahahaha

Suck it con!

[quite]

Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote Biden is a repeat offender because he continues to make three already-debunked claims "that appear impervious to fact-checking," repeating the inaccurate statements after they were proven false. Kessler on Friday penned an updated fact check headlined, "President Biden, recidivist."
              Let me respond with EXACTLY the same words as used in post #21352 of the coronavirus thread ....

You might want to open up and say “aaaah” now cons ....

Got it con? Cant trust the Post. Sorry. Thanks for playing

Or did the post stop being fake news? If so I’ve got some other reporting you should pay attention to....[/QUOTE]

its easy, just like bruce banner is always angry, all news is fake!
              you dumb@ss libby...you should question everything, do your own research and don't trust everything your read and hear. its called self enlightenment
              #dotbesheep
              #koolaidbad

Comment

WaPo found 4 Pinnochios for Trump almost every day. I think he was up to 30,000 lies/half truths by the time he left office. So you're eager to point out WaPo fact checked Biden but forgot the last four yeas under Trump.

Comment

Biden, the KKK school segregationist rapist. Sad that the RATs support him in exchange for for handouts because they cannot stand on their own two feet like real men. RATs can't fend for themselves so they try to live off others like parasites.

Comment

Will the smelly RATs ever do any heavy lifting - like take the illegals into their own homes and pay for their shelter, food, clothing, medical care, and education? Of course not. The RATs just want someone else to pay. That is what makes the RATs vermin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X