Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Variant NOT shutting down indoor sports.. lies.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Variant NOT shutting down indoor sports.. lies.

Again with the daily lies.
    So let’s clarify there is a strain that is not worse in its affects in the UK it’s more contagious.
    The vaccine will still be effective on this strain.
    The UK is on lockdown. Not just indoor sports but the entire country out of precaution.
    Again you make it sound like UK has shut down sports.
    UK has shut it all down.

On another note, the strain is already here in Florida, Cali and Colorado.
    We need to learn to live with the virus, just like we live with all the other potential dangers in the world. We can’t lock it away. Sorry. So stop your Covid Karen postings on TS and go to a forum for fear mongers and conspiracy theorists.
    This site is for soccer fans not the shut it down culture.

Unlike last March, the UK has not shut down the Premier League and lower leagues. They have big squads and have avoided significant cancellations at this point. The NBA is having significant problems with a number of games cancelled last week, including the Celtics game last night.

The good news is that the vaccine will be made widely available within the first 100 days of the Biden administration. At least 70% of the population need to take the vaccine to achieve herd immunity.

Comment

I’m not getting the vaccine even if available until late summer. I don’t have the time to take off of work if the second dose makes me sick too many have flu like symptoms for a week after getting the vaccine. I don’t mind getting sick for a week if it protects me and everyone else but I have to plan that I just need to schedule possible sick time around second vaccine.

Comment

U10-U18 soccer is going to be fine including playing in Jeff Cup. People chill soccer will be much better for the boys and girls in the spring.

Comment

It’s shutting down futsal tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Again with the daily lies.
            So let’s clarify there is a strain that is not worse in its affects in the UK it’s more contagious.
            The vaccine will still be effective on this strain.
            The UK is on lockdown. Not just indoor sports but the entire country out of precaution.
            Again you make it sound like UK has shut down sports.
            UK has shut it all down.

On another note, the strain is already here in Florida, Cali and Colorado.
            We need to learn to live with the virus, just like we live with all the other potential dangers in the world. We can’t lock it away. Sorry. So stop your Covid Karen postings on TS and go to a forum for fear mongers and conspiracy theorists.
            This site is for soccer fans not the shut it down culture.
            no worries I see club soccer teams revving up for the spring. It should finalllllyyyy be a fun and exciting spring full of some good and competitive soccer games

Comment

no worries I see club soccer teams revving up for the spring. It should finalllllyyyy be a fun and exciting spring full of some good and competitive soccer games
              +1000 the UK strain might be tough but we have joey biden to the rescue. Its a miracle Michigan is opening up now and not even 3 days into his Presidency biden has magically cured Michigan’s problems and watching Gov Parker on friday it seems that Mass is opening up as well. King Biden to the rescue!!

Comment

+1000 the UK strain might be tough but we have joey biden to the rescue. Its a miracle Michigan is opening up now and not even 3 days into his Presidency biden has magically cured Michigan’s problems and watching Gov Parker on friday it seems that Mass is opening up as well. King Biden to the rescue!!
                You know why MI is PARTLY re-opening? Their numbers have greatly improved and they now have one of the lowest per capita case rates in the U.S. They went through a very difficult time in the fall. Look at the graph. And it's partial, including only 25% capacity for restaurants. The governor said she'd slowly open more as long as numbers dont' go back up again. Nothing to do with Biden.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/healt...an-22-2021/#//
                https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ty-with-curfew

Comment

No worries about kids playing soccer outside.

Comment

Will need to do this opening up slowly ,don’t want it to seem too obvious to the sheeple.

Comment

I’m not getting the vaccine even if available until late summer. I don’t have the time to take off of work if the second dose makes me sick too many have flu like symptoms for a week after getting the vaccine. I don’t mind getting sick for a week if it protects me and everyone else but I have to plan that I just need to schedule possible sick time around second vaccine.
                      Keep telling yourself this. I personally only had mild arm soreness after both. Some people I know experienced flu like symptoms for up to 12 hours that began within 8 hours of first shot. You could also wait for the J&j one dose vaccine.

Comment

Couldn’t force kids for the flu shot and can’t force people for this either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X