Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

"Championships" played in front of 5 college coaches. Really, 5 obscure colleges watched the Championships.
    I don’t know about you, I can’t wait for the match between TBU 07 ECNL vs. FP 07 ECNL this upcoming season.

Comment

72 pages on one dude. Started in December 2020 when he was at prime and continues to 2022 at TBU. Sounds like a great coach. You people actually pay for this guy as your coach at TBU or is he a volunteer at this point?

Comment

I don’t know about you, I can’t wait for the match between TBU 07 ECNL vs. FP 07 ECNL this upcoming season.
        Does TBU have any players left?

Comment

If TT is coaching it will be the same result. Have JH on the sidelines and we will pluck all the best remaining kids

Comment

"Championships" played in front of 5 college coaches. Really, 5 obscure colleges watched the Championships.
            Actually, it was 6 college coaches. Get your facts straight. https://public.totalglobalsports.com...7/college-list

Comment

It really won't be much of a match, FP ECNL-REC already beat them before....
              #FACTSAREFUN

Comment

3 from 06, 8 from 08 Ecnl, 8 from 05 Ecnl and an entire 08 Ecnl-r team 16. Equals 35…FACTS
                How many players did TBU 07 ECNL team lost this year?

Comment

How many players did TBU 07 ECNL team lost this year?
                  Well since they lost to everyone in the state, I doubt any other club actually wanted any of their players...

Comment

It really won't be much of a match, FP ECNL-REC already beat them before....
                    #FACTSAREFUN
                    But if you already beat them before, and they lost to everyone, why would FP then take the majority of that 07 team from TBU for next years ECNL team? Sounds like the FP 07 team just got worse then…

Comment

I hope FP and TBU enjoy the rivalry and beating up on each other. That seems to be the focus. The 2 clubs are too close together. Watered down league and talent pool. I would be totally surprised if any team from either club has a successful season next year.

Comment

How does one man have so much controversy to have over 1,000 posts on this site. Has anyone ever seen another coach have the negative impact that James Harris has?

Comment

72 pages on one dude. Started in December 2020 when he was at prime and continues to 2022 at TBU. Sounds like a great coach. You people actually pay for this guy as your coach at TBU or is he a volunteer at this point?
                          The problem is TT is checked out. She is not present and doesn’t see that JH has been the worst nightmare. We need a change AL. Clean house. Show TT the door or at least oust JH. You need 5 min on this site to see this isn’t a personal attack on a man. This man should not be anywhere near children

Comment

The problem is TT is checked out. She is not present and doesn’t see that JH has been the worst nightmare. We need a change AL. Clean house. Show TT the door or at least oust JH. You need 5 min on this site to see this isn’t a personal attack on a man. This man should not be anywhere near children
                            I would checked out too, gas price is too high....

Comment

I would checked out too, gas price is too high....
                              Not when parents pay for the coaches gas as part of “team fees”

Comment

In other words, we’re begging you, please come to Florida Premier. We're terrified that we are not ready for ECNL so we have to fabricate this attack on a TBU coach. We can't get quality players to come to our mom-and-pop, hillbilly club up in the sticks so we spend all our time attacking JH at TBU. We are desperate, please help us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X