Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Although hard to believe it was the same Stars team in both games. Aztecs 08 is a super talented and well coached team.
    So funny watching ecnl fan boys trying to rationalize a 5 1 loss to a team outside of the ecnl. Take the loss and move on. Maybe next year the ecnl teams will separate themselves….

Comment

Haven’t seen one post where Stars Blue parents made a single excuse for the Aztecs game. Only credit to Aztecs. Yes, everyone on this board is happy that Stars Blue got smoked. We know.

Comment

off to sunny and beautiful California all you haters. 2-0 this weekend. Punched select's ticket to the GA National Championships. Take that haters!!!

Comment

off to sunny and beautiful California all you haters. 2-0 this weekend. Punched select's ticket to the GA National Championships. Take that haters!!!
          And that’s a good thing how? Going to get crushed.

Comment

Seems like a punishment!

Comment

Hey, on the bright side select, - its a quicker plane ride to California 6 hours than driving to Empire United 7 1/2 hours Hahahahaha

Comment

What a joke. No one ever said SSS wouldn’t finish near the top of the GA’s Northeast Division. Only that the Northeast Division and the GA overall is a second tier option.

It would have been embarrassing if SSS didn’t qualify for a last minute trip to CA where they are sure to be overcharged by LL by way of inflated tournament fees.

Comment

OMG! What is wrong with you. You can't come on this forum and give props to SSS, lol. Don't you know that? They could literally win the World Cup and to the ECNL crowd there will always be a reason why they still suck.

On a NOT sarcastic note, congratulations to all the girls. I am sure they all worked hard for this and they have earned it.

Comment

Ok, repeat after me, "Congrats and good luck." See? Easy isn't it? That is how an adult should respond.

Comment

Select parents, repeat after me. There is a $499 additional fee in your contracts for making the playoffs.

Comment

Select parents, repeat after me. There is a $499 additional fee in your contracts for making the playoffs.
                        Hmmmmm..... Nope,not quite.... Ok, let's try this again.... "Congrats and good luck." See? Now do you get it? I know its hard but you can do it. Try really hard, you got this ;-)

Comment

Hmmmmm..... Nope,not quite.... Ok, let's try this again.... "Congrats and good luck." See? Now do you get it? I know its hard but you can do it. Try really hard, you got this ;-)
                          Not sure what you expected.

Comment

Not sure what you expected.
                            A little effort, maybe? Too much to ask, I guess, 😆

Comment

Another $3000+ added for the year. Easy peasy for those rich select parents. At least select will get 2 games minimum for $3000. Hopefully Stars White isn't playing in the GA tournament. Haha they whooped select’s butt last weekend!!

Comment

Sunny CA, where you'll get a dose of reality...the NE isn't a soccer powerhouse. Being a "top" team in a weak region doesn't make you a top team. Clearly you've never been to a national event before.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X