Nobody voted for joe biden..They voted to remove trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This really evokes confidence, Joe! What a tool. So this is what you voted for? A quitter? That explains it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-...disease-resign

Biden on Harris: If we have a 'fundamental disagreement,' then 'I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign'

"And like I told Barack, if I reached something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign," Biden continued. "We don't have that I'm — we haven't — and we've discussed at length our views on foreign policy, on domestic policy, on intelligence."

Comment

Get ready folks. It’s coming to a city near you.

https://charliekirk.com/news/chief-m...e-the-vaccine/

“If bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports venues, airlines, employers and others all make the vaccination a mandatory condition of service, anyone who refuses to take it will be reduced to a personal form of de facto lockdown with their social lives and mobility completely stunted.”

“Countries around the world sound like they are easing themselves into dictatorships.”

Comment

Immunizations are required already by states and many employers, as well as to attend preK-12 schools and universities. Don't want this one, then you have accept whatever your state says are the consequences. Being FL with DeSantis this won't be an issue. He's so dumb he won't even make healthcare workers get it.

Comment

In this country, immunizations aren’t required to travel, shop, eat, worship, or gather. At least not yet but I guarantee you our new lock-down, shut-down happy leaders are getting ready for required immunizations. They will hide behind the guise of not making it “mandatory” but you won’t be able to enjoy your daily freedoms without it. And liberals called Trump a dictator? Where does it stop? On average a new global pandemic breaks out every 5-10 years. SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, MERS, H1N1, Ebola, Zika. Its a matter of time before another comes. You better wake up people. This ain’t just about a virus. Buckle up! Can’t wait to see the anti-vaxer liberals lose their minds when it all goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            In this country, immunizations aren’t required to travel, shop, eat, worship, or gather. At least not yet but I guarantee you our new lock-down, shut-down happy leaders are getting ready for required immunizations. They will hide behind the guise of not making it “mandatory” but you won’t be able to enjoy your daily freedoms without it. And liberals called Trump a dictator? Where does it stop? On average a new global pandemic breaks out every 5-10 years. SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, MERS, H1N1, Ebola, Zika. Its a matter of time before another comes. You better wake up people. This ain’t just about a virus. Buckle up! Can’t wait to see the anti-vaxer liberals lose their minds when it all goes down.
            *** are you fired up about? a vaccine that could save hundreds of thousands of lives? how dumb have people become. i guess eisenhower was another crazy liberal vaxxer for requiring polio immunization? "You better wake up people" what does that mean? that vaccines are part of life. of course they are, thankfully so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X