Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let biden make a national lockdown. Desantis will not close down!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for admitting that trump lost the election. Maybe you can help convince some of the other trumpy morons on this site.
    He ain't going to win but if for some miracle he ain't getting nothing done

Comment

Sounds like you are the one going from thread to thread. It sounds like other people are posting facts and common sense and it's hurting your little feelings and busting your tiny bubble.. and its President-elect BidEN.. You f*cking idiot.
      Nothing from the right is truth or common sense. Just take a look at nancy pelosi and chuck Schumer..I rest my case

Comment

Nothing from the right is truth or common sense. Just take a look at nancy pelosi and chuck Schumer..I rest my case
        Meant to say left . Sorry I should never use pelosi and Schumer in the same sentence

Comment

He ain't going to win but if for some miracle he ain't getting nothing done
          Like most trump supporters (and trump himself), you don't understand how government works.

There's a lot he can do without congress, including cancelling trump's stupid executive orders (muslim ban, DACA reversal, wall building), rebuilding/remotivating the Department of Justice, repairing the damage trump did to the CDC, rebuilding the relationship with the intelligence community, sending messages our enemies that we will no longer coddle them and to our friends that we still want to work with them.

You get the idea. Or maybe you don't, in which case there's no hope for you anyway.

Comment

Like most trump supporters (and trump himself), you don't understand how government works.

There's a lot he can do without congress, including cancelling trump's stupid executive orders (muslim ban, DACA reversal, wall building), rebuilding/remotivating the Department of Justice, repairing the damage trump did to the CDC, rebuilding the relationship with the intelligence community, sending messages our enemies that we will no longer coddle them and to our friends that we still want to work with them.

You get the idea. Or maybe you don't, in which case there's no hope for you anyway.
            Remember when Trump used to say you cant govern by executive order. Then signed twice as many as Obama in less than half the time?

Remember when Trump used to say you cant get anything done on the golf course. Then has already spent more time on the golf course than Obama in less than half the time.

Remember when Trump used to say he was President. Then got kicked out of office in less than half the time.

LMFAO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X