Miami soccer, yuck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people that care about college soccer are the players, coach and parents. Period. No one else cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I bet a million dollars this dousch bag would be the biggest miami fan if his D was on the team!!!
      I bet this guy DOES have a D on the team that rides pine EVERY game. Ergo he HATES the program and the ones who shine. Ive seen it before. They buy all the gear freshman year and do all the right social media stuff and kissing the coaches A! Then they dont play as a freshman. Then second year still no play and they blame politics. The jumior year all hope is lost and too late to transfer. Now they hate the program and school. And when they finish DEAD last and their D Played 70 minutes in 4 years... they come to the message boards after having their relatives send anonymous emails from one time gmail accounts to the president, AD and coaches and sometimes even the parents email thread about pre game meet ups. Oh dear as a coach I have seen it all.

Comment

Ill take that million dollar bet!

Comment

There's only 3 players from NY including the one the thread OP feels the need to criticize. One is a freshman and probably not impacted, the other 2 a jr and sr. There's also a sr from NJ. Since this bitterness seems to go years back then the process of elimination is pretty easy.

OR, it's another bitter parent who always hated this player, thinks they got awards or offers the player didn't deserve back in the day (but of course their kid did!) and has continued to track her career. Either way, it's pretty warped.

https://miamihurricanes.com/sports/wsoc/roster/

Comment

There's only 3 players from NY including the one the thread OP feels the need to criticize. One is a freshman and probably not impacted, the other 2 a jr and sr. There's also a sr from NJ. Since this bitterness seems to go years back then the process of elimination is pretty easy.

OR, it's another bitter parent who always hated this player, thinks they got awards or offers the player didn't deserve back in the day (but of course their kid did!) and has continued to track her career. Either way, it's pretty warped.

https://miamihurricanes.com/sports/wsoc/roster/
            I bet its an out of stater who has a kid at Miami who does not play at all. But I am just guessing and cant believe I am spending time on this.

Comment

I bet this guy DOES have a D on the team that rides pine EVERY game. Ergo he HATES the program and the ones who shine. Ive seen it before. They buy all the gear freshman year and do all the right social media stuff and kissing the coaches A! Then they dont play as a freshman. Then second year still no play and they blame politics. The jumior year all hope is lost and too late to transfer. Now they hate the program and school. And when they finish DEAD last and their D Played 70 minutes in 4 years... they come to the message boards after having their relatives send anonymous emails from one time gmail accounts to the president, AD and coaches and sometimes even the parents email thread about pre game meet ups. Oh dear as a coach I have seen it all.
              Too much hate, jealousy and bitterness. No way this parents daughter is on the team. Parents/players know that competitive college is about the player. Either your good enough or not. That is why colleges carefully vette players and parents before offering roster spots. Coaches will not tolerate negativity from either. We know of the dangers of parents who put being an athlete ahead of being a student and try to go over the coaches head and complain to the AD. Coaches are known to meet with those type of players and tell them if they cannot handle the situation then they can leave. It happens more than you think about players transferring or being told they no longer have a spot on the team because their behavior or their parents behavior is detrimental to the team. No way that parent is affiliated with that team.

Comment

Too much hate, jealousy and bitterness. No way this parents daughter is on the team. Parents/players know that competitive college is about the player. Either your good enough or not. That is why colleges carefully vette players and parents before offering roster spots. Coaches will not tolerate negativity from either. We know of the dangers of parents who put being an athlete ahead of being a student and try to go over the coaches head and complain to the AD. Coaches are known to meet with those type of players and tell them if they cannot handle the situation then they can leave. It happens more than you think about players transferring or being told they no longer have a spot on the team because their behavior or their parents behavior is detrimental to the team. No way that parent is affiliated with that team.
                Most of the comments about the dynamics of College soccer are from people with no clue. Coaches will tolerate a lot more than you think if the player is high impact. Generalizations rarely work because every situation is different.

Comment

Only 4 seniors! Yes way this thread was started by a parent of an underclassman who had a bad experience with the player being called out in the Farewell Post . No doubt. Or maybe by a parent of ankid who transfered years ago to another prorgam and HATES the players and the Coach and the school but mostly one player.
                  Too much inside info to be an outsider.

Comment

Iona Dad !!!!!
                    Where are you!?!?
                    Time to chime in bro!

Comment

Most of the comments about the dynamics of College soccer are from people with no clue. Coaches will tolerate a lot more than you think if the player is high impact. Generalizations rarely work because every situation is different.
                      Yes, every situation is different but I was commenting on the specific UM hater. The issue is not about a high impact player but rather parents and players of the parent going off on this post. I have a clue and the experience to give that opinion and re-state them as being actual facts.

Comment

Yes, every situation is different but I was commenting on the specific UM hater. The issue is not about a high impact player but rather parents and players of the parent going off on this post. I have a clue and the experience to give that opinion and re-state them as being actual facts.
                        I am not sure what you mean but it sounds interesting. Can you expand please?

Comment

I H8 to agree with the OP but that article on the Miami webpage really underscores a certain player and how she was not an amazing teammate. And thats not even reading between the lines. The fact the coach let her print this is F ing AMAZING!!!!! Maybe the H8er is on to something. Sorry there are some nasty people out there and she is calling them out. Teams have haters and we know of one of them AND they also have JERKS who are difficult people. I think this thread identifies both.

Comment

No one cares whats written here. Hater can vent/troll here without repercussion so how you are so confident they are not an insider is baffling. We have no clue. Maybe said person has waited until now for a reason.

Comment

No one cares whats written here. Hater can vent/troll here without repercussion so how you are so confident they are not an insider is baffling. We have no clue. Maybe said person has waited until now for a reason.
                              Well you care. Thats why you arw responding.

Comment

Of courwe they waited. Now the said senior cant BULLY them anymore with her violent ways.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X