Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami soccer, yuck

Seriously. This is D1. Gimme a break. They run fast and try hand but are lost and have
    ZERO
    soccer
    IQ.
    Yuck.
    They set the game back 30 years.
    Defund Miami Soccer and give it to the police.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously. This is D1. Gimme a break. They run fast and try hand but are lost and have
    ZERO
    soccer
    IQ.
    Yuck.
    Who the hell cares about a lame conference with no playoffs??

Comment

ZERO
      soccer
      IQ.
      Yuck.
      It’s better than where your kid plays. I bet they wouldn’t even consider your kid. Is that why you hate them so much? Was it your little Mia’s dream school and the coach told her to beat it?

Comment

No doubt it's the same loser who started this other thread trashing a local player who is there. Whatever the slight was years ago, the dad can't let it go.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=165425

Comment

No doubt it's the same loser who started this other thread trashing a local player who is there. Whatever the slight was years ago, the dad can't let it go.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=165425
          I bet the guys kid does go there and has never seen a single minute.

Comment

It’s better than where your kid plays. I bet they wouldn’t even consider your kid. Is that why you hate them so much? Was it your little Mia’s dream school and the coach told her to beat it?
            Pretty much

Comment

Hey jerk, there is no Mia at Miami. What the hell are you talking about. Fact check next time .

Comment

They’ll beat ‘cuse. Now that’s a crap program dawg.

Comment

OP here.
                  I am a Duke Daddy and it’s the only team that is above the fold in the ACC with decent players from N.Y.
                  Boom.
                  Mic drop.
                  #Dukedaddy

Comment

OP here.
                    I am a Duke Daddy and it’s the only team that is above the fold in the ACC with decent players from N.Y.
                    Boom.
                    Mic drop.
                    #Dukedaddy
                    The 90's called, they asked for you not to come back.

Comment

The 90's called, they asked for you not to come back.
                      Youre wife called and said leave your weiner in the 70s!

Comment

Miami can’t even beat Cuse!?
                        Oh dear it’s worse than I thought.
                        Had I known they would score in only one game, which they lost by 6 goals anyway, I would never have started this thread because they have been humiliated enough.
                        Nah, whom am I kidding? I am a jerk and love it when the one time talk of the town fails miserably and has to eat crow for the rest of her life

Comment

Had I known they would score in only one game, which they lost by 6 goals anyway, I would never have started this thread because they have been humiliated enough.
                          Nah, whom am I kidding? I am a jerk and love it when the one time talk of the town fails miserably and has to eat crow for the rest of her life
                          What a sick and twisted individual. To wish bad on someone after all these years shows how sick you are. Calling yourself a jerk is too nice. I doubt that any player who has spent 4 years playing ACC Soccer feels bad about their experience. In fact, I am sure they will look back at this time fondly knowing they competed at the highest level. Like countless other Seniors they will be honored for their 4 years and get ready to move on to the next phase of their life. I am sure they have no clue who you are and how you have been thinking about them for these past four years. That’s pathetic that you still harbor these sentiments for these years. In fact, they probably have no memory of you or your daughter. You are just in their rear view mirror. Sad.

Comment

Sure you didn't start it ;) You made the effort to resurrect it also. A hole D ouchebag.

Comment

Sure you didn't start it ;) You made the effort to resurrect it also. A hole D ouchebag.
                              He said he DID start the thread
                              A hole Double D bag.

Either way Duke will romp them today.
                              Go BD!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X