Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Ann Conway” the wicked witch of the West” Resigns!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly Ann Conway” the wicked witch of the West” Resigns!

So glad to wake up and hear this news as I sip on my Starbucks “Morning Joe” dark roast Java.

And “NO” for those stupid Cons the Starbucks brand has nothing to do with Joe Scarborough.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So glad to wake up and hear this news as I sip on my Starbucks “Morning Joe” dark roast Java.

And “NO” for those stupid Cons the Starbucks brand has nothing to do with Joe Scarborough.
    George bailed as well
    seems they ,as a family, had a come to jesus moment- the daughter is starving for attention and they need to get their family stuff right
    hope they can work it out
    Carville and Matlin had a bi partisan marriage ( even though both worked against each others campaigns) they seemed to figure it out
    they would be the first people to call

Comment

unfortunately, the liberal kid is addicted to social media. Thinks she is a kardashian. Her parent put a pause on their jobs for her and the ungrateful little biotch says they didnt discuss with me first.

Attention whore got what she want and even that isnt good enough. Unfortunately, she seems to have mental issues and I would not be surprised to find her lying in a tub with her wrists slit if she doesnt get off twitter and get professional help. No shame in needing help baby....reach out

Comment

George bailed as well
        seems they ,as a family, had a come to jesus moment- the daughter is starving for attention and they need to get their family stuff right
        hope they can work it out
        Carville and Matlin had a bi partisan marriage ( even though both worked against each others campaigns) they seemed to figure it out
        How is the kellyanne / George marriage bipartisan ? Both lifetime republicans with one being driven away by a civil war within Republican Party. Matlin and Carville were dem and GOP long before their marriage

Cons are soooo weak .....

Comment

unfortunately, the liberal kid is addicted to social media. Thinks she is a kardashian. Her parent put a pause on their jobs for her and the ungrateful little biotch says they didnt discuss with me first.

Attention whore got what she want and even that isnt good enough. Unfortunately, she seems to have mental issues and I would not be surprised to find her lying in a tub with her wrists slit if she doesnt get off twitter and get professional help. No shame in needing help baby....reach out
          ^^^^^ here we witness a con calling a fifteen year old girl in a crucible a “biotch” and a “whore” then he pivots and evaluates her mental health and deems her to have “mental issue” and need “professional help.”

Winning hearts and minds .....

Comment

How is the kellyanne / George marriage bipartisan ? Both lifetime republicans with one being driven away by a civil war within Republican Party. Matlin and Carville were dem and GOP long before their marriage

Cons are soooo weak .....
            Websters dictionary has the definition of partisanship-if you care to learn

it has nothing to do with political parties
            BTW George loved Trump until he hated Trump, and his antics may have cost them a daughter- im sure dinner in that house was a good time for the last 3 years

Comment

You cons are disgusting, disturbed.

Comment

Helps when one side doesn't lie for a con man each and every day. If you see your spouse constantly lie for work, how can you trust them at home?

Comment

^^^^^ here we witness a con calling a fifteen year old girl in a crucible a “biotch” and a “whore” then he pivots and evaluates her mental health and deems her to have “mental issue” and need “professional help.”

Winning hearts and minds .....
                  Lighten up Francis, he said attention whore, not like your whore wife. Learn context

Comment

Lighten up Francis, he said attention whore, not like your whore wife. Learn context
                    🤣👍

Anyone watching the RNC dumpster 🔥? Nothing like having the nominee under criminal investigation

Comment

🤣👍

Anyone watching the RNC dumpster 🔥? Nothing like having the nominee under criminal investigation
                      😂

Couldn’t stop cringing @ Kimberly Guilfoyle 👀, she written her speech with all CAPs.

It’s truly unbelievable listening to most of these speakers.
                      Here you have a grieving father Andrew Pollack who lost his daughter to a school shooting venting how Democrats didn’t protect his child from Gun violence but right after his speech a Gun toting Attorney couple who brandishes Semi Automatic AK 47s speak on their rights to shoot protestors.

Talk about doom and gloom, Donald Trump and his family is in a fight for their life’s to be re-elected it’s not about policy of the country for them but more about saving themselves from JAIL!!!!

Comment

😂

Couldn’t stop cringing @ Kimberly Guilfoyle 👀, she written her speech with all CAPs.

It’s truly unbelievable listening to most of these speakers.
                        Here you have a grieving father Andrew Pollack who lost his daughter to a school shooting venting how Democrats didn’t protect his child from Gun violence but right after his speech a Gun toting Attorney couple who brandishes Semi Automatic AK 47s speak on their rights to shoot protestors.

Talk about doom and gloom, Donald Trump and his family is in a fight for their life’s to be re-elected it’s not about policy of the country for them but more about saving themselves from JAIL!!!!
                        Seemed to be a lot of blacks for trump!

Comment

6 so far... three more nights left, I predict we’ll get to 10.

Anything over 10 & we’ll keep the White House.
                          Diamond & Silk is key right now, I hope Trump didn’t still has their number.

Comment

Helps when one side doesn't lie for a con man each and every day. If you see your spouse constantly lie for work, how can you trust them at home?
                            i agree, i dont know how Mary put up with all the BS james was trolling for Clinton
                            she is a great woman

Comment

omg the state roll call was a painful exercise in white male America. The Dems did a bang up job on that part of their convention. I also like how Niki Haley - who can "pass for white" but no doubt her immigrant parents suffered racial abuse - claims we don't have racism in this country. She should ask the guy in Kenosh WI who is fighting for his life and if he survives will probably be paralyzed forever if he would agree.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X