Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bidenn is out speaking today about it.. Kenosha doesn't want Trump to show up in their city tomorrow. Obama didn't go to Ferguson because he didn't want to stretch resources. Ferguson also didn't get white racist gun nuts roaming the streets of Ferguson. That's a new thing under Trump. He encourages it.
    Today?????
    Portland has been burning for over 80 days!!!!!
    slow to go joe

Comment

He was given a bench citation for a loaded handgun in public? In CT, he would have been locked up. They also had him on a prior for racing his son in a car at 110 mph and for carrying an unlicensed gun while driving his daughter to school.

Unlicensed gun crimes should be mandatory prison time....how do democrats say guns are a problem and then let people go who dont have legal ones?

That death is on that DA
      Oregon Gov....is this denouncing violence?

In releasing her plan, the governor condemned Saturday night’s shooting — while blaming it on the right-wing Patriot Prayer group, even though it was one of its supporters, Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was killed.

She is blaming the group that got shot at by an admitted antifa member. This is exactly what I cant stand. Dems are so afraid to call a spade a spade. Denounce the killing and denounce Antifa. Dont call them courageous like Biden.

PS....I am all for any far right crazy who shoots someone being put away too. But then again, I am a republican who supports trump and is logical.

Comment

Oregon Gov....is this denouncing violence?

In releasing her plan, the governor condemned Saturday night’s shooting — while blaming it on the right-wing Patriot Prayer group, even though it was one of its supporters, Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was killed.

She is blaming the group that got shot at by an admitted antifa member. This is exactly what I cant stand. Dems are so afraid to call a spade a spade. Denounce the killing and denounce Antifa. Dont call them courageous like Biden.

PS....I am all for any far right crazy who shoots someone being put away too. But then again, I am a republican who supports trump and is logical.
        Anyone know were. Can pick up a spit hood. Have this great idea for a Halloween outfit!

Comment

Today?????
          Portland has been burning for over 80 days!!!!!
          slow to go joe
          Joe is a candidate and has no authority to stop Portland’s problem but guess who is the President right now?

Yup you said it “ Donald Quack” but he’s golfing or I should say the 275lb blubber of a whale is moving on the grass.

Comment

Joe is a candidate and has no authority to stop Portland’s problem but guess who is the President right now?

Yup you said it “ Donald Quack” but he’s golfing or I should say the 275lb blubber of a whale is moving on the grass.
            Idiot- the president has no power to stop Portland's problem
            it is a state and local issue- unless they ask for federal help he cant help them
            he can and will protect federal buildings that the locals arent defending but thats it

embarrassing- 5th grade civics

Comment

Blm...

Idiot- the president has no power to stop Portland's problem
              it is a state and local issue- unless they ask for federal help he cant help them
              he can and will protect federal buildings that the locals arent defending but thats it

embarrassing- 5th grade civics
              A passenger was removed from a Spirit flight for being a royal pain — after claiming she is a queen from California during a tirade about white privilege and a trip to the toilet, according to a report.

The unidentified black woman got up to use the bathroom at the back of the plane after it landed in Sacramento last week, Fox News reported.

A passenger’s video captured the woman arguing with a flight attendant who was trying to get to the front of the aircraft.

“Don’t push me,” she says. “Did you see what she did? She put her hands at me. She wants me to go to jail, y’all. See how she’s antagonizing me?”

The woman, whose mask hangs below her chin, then tells the crew member that she has “white privilege.”

“It’s over with — it’s 2020. Wake up, you got a mask on. So you’re under the government, too. You’re confined and you don’t have white privilege anymore,” she says.

“I’m a queen … California,” she continues. “She was from a black queen.”

Comment

Open season under liberals

A passenger was removed from a Spirit flight for being a royal pain — after claiming she is a queen from California during a tirade about white privilege and a trip to the toilet, according to a report.

The unidentified black woman got up to use the bathroom at the back of the plane after it landed in Sacramento last week, Fox News reported.

A passenger’s video captured the woman arguing with a flight attendant who was trying to get to the front of the aircraft.

“Don’t push me,” she says. “Did you see what she did? She put her hands at me. She wants me to go to jail, y’all. See how she’s antagonizing me?”

The woman, whose mask hangs below her chin, then tells the crew member that she has “white privilege.”

“It’s over with — it’s 2020. Wake up, you got a mask on. So you’re under the government, too. You’re confined and you don’t have white privilege anymore,” she says.

“I’m a queen … California,” she continues. “She was from a black queen.”
                The Suffolk Police Department in Virginia is investigating after one of its marked vehicles was shot multiple times while an officer was inside, the department said.

No one was injured when the bullets rang out, hitting the cruiser three times Tuesday night around 7:25 p.m., Suffolk cops said.

“There is a large police presence in the immediate area as Officers collect evidence and search for a suspect,” the department said in a statement

Comment

And it begins

The Suffolk Police Department in Virginia is investigating after one of its marked vehicles was shot multiple times while an officer was inside, the department said.

No one was injured when the bullets rang out, hitting the cruiser three times Tuesday night around 7:25 p.m., Suffolk cops said.

“There is a large police presence in the immediate area as Officers collect evidence and search for a suspect,” the department said in a statement
                  The University of Chicago’s English department will only consider graduate school applicants interested in “working in and with Black studies” for this upcoming admissions cycle, it has announced.

The department announced the decision in a faculty statement on the department’s homepage, dated July of this year.

In it, the professors stood with the Black Lives Matter movement and those lives lost to police brutality before committing as a staff “to the struggle of Black and Indigenous people, and all racialized and dispossessed people, against inequality and brutality.”

Comment

The University of Chicago’s English department will only consider graduate school applicants interested in “working in and with Black studies” for this upcoming admissions cycle, it has announced.

The department announced the decision in a faculty statement on the department’s homepage, dated July of this year.

In it, the professors stood with the Black Lives Matter movement and those lives lost to police brutality before committing as a staff “to the struggle of Black and Indigenous people, and all racialized and dispossessed people, against inequality and brutality.”
                    its the English dept- are we back to teaching Ebonics?
                    what useful purpose does politicizing a language study accomplish?

Comment

They did not say "only" but they will prioritize students for consideration for the PHD program. https://english.uchicago.edu/news-events/news

The English department at the University of Chicago believes that Black Lives Matter, and that the lives of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade, and Rayshard Brooks matter, as do thousands of others named and unnamed who have been subject to police violence. As literary scholars, we attend to the histories, atmospheres, and scenes of anti-Black racism and racial violence in the United States and across the world. We are committed to the struggle of Black and Indigenous people, and all racialized and dispossessed people, against inequality and brutality. As part of our commitment to funding and fostering scholarship in Black studies, in the coming academic year (2020-2021) we are prioritizing consideration of applicants who work in and with Black studies for admission to our PhD program.

The department is invested in the study of African American, African, and African diaspora literature and media, as well as in the histories of political struggle, collective action, and protest that Black, Indigenous and other racialized peoples have pursued, both here in the United States and in solidarity with international movements. Together with students, we attend both to literature’s capacity to normalize violence and derive pleasure from its aesthetic expression, and ways to use the representation of that violence to reorganize how we address making and breaking life. Our commitment is not just to ideas in the abstract, but also to activating histories of engaged art, debate, struggle, collective action, and counterrevolution as contexts for the emergence of ideas and narratives.

Comment

They did not say "only" but they will prioritize students for consideration for the PHD program. https://english.uchicago.edu/news-events/news

The English department at the University of Chicago believes that Black Lives Matter, and that the lives of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade, and Rayshard Brooks matter, as do thousands of others named and unnamed who have been subject to police violence. As literary scholars, we attend to the histories, atmospheres, and scenes of anti-Black racism and racial violence in the United States and across the world. We are committed to the struggle of Black and Indigenous people, and all racialized and dispossessed people, against inequality and brutality. As part of our commitment to funding and fostering scholarship in Black studies, in the coming academic year (2020-2021) we are prioritizing consideration of applicants who work in and with Black studies for admission to our PhD program.

The department is invested in the study of African American, African, and African diaspora literature and media, as well as in the histories of political struggle, collective action, and protest that Black, Indigenous and other racialized peoples have pursued, both here in the United States and in solidarity with international movements. Together with students, we attend both to literature’s capacity to normalize violence and derive pleasure from its aesthetic expression, and ways to use the representation of that violence to reorganize how we address making and breaking life. Our commitment is not just to ideas in the abstract, but also to activating histories of engaged art, debate, struggle, collective action, and counterrevolution as contexts for the emergence of ideas and narratives.
                        thats great- my English major doesnt have to apply to get her PHD in BLM
                        thanks for the heads up

Comment

thats great- my English major doesnt have to apply to get her PHD in BLM
                          thanks for the heads up

Chris Rock blamed the Democrats for letting “the pandemic come in” by focusing too much on trying to impeach President Trump, according to a new report.

Comment

Chris Rock blamed the Democrats for letting “the pandemic come in” by focusing too much on trying to impeach President Trump, according to a new report.
                            I often get my political opinions from comedians.

Comment

I often get my political opinions from comedians.
                              you sure do ,just crappy ones
                              john stewart, tevor Noah, Colbert, oliver, and of course Bill Maher

Comment

you sure do ,just crappy ones
                                john stewart, tevor Noah, Colbert, oliver, and of course Bill Maher
                                Don’t forget Kathy griffin.

Ps.....

Two people were killed and fourteen others were wounded during a shooting in Rochester, New York, police said early Saturday morning.

Police responded to calls of gunshots and found about 100 people running down a street in what Acting Rochester Police Chief Mark Simmons described as a "very chaotic scene."

I’m guessing this wasn’t a bunch of conservative trump voting rit college kids. One drug addict in a spit hood dies and there are riots. 16 people shot at a backyard party and we cool though. Defund the police!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X