X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait!

And what has the GOP done for the Black community again?

Did Humpty Dumpty Trump tour even one Poor black community in either of his Cult Rally’s or did he send a postcard to Chi town?

I’ll take the illegals entering our country over POS like you any day of the week & holidays too.
    Here’s the difference with POS Republikazzzzes like yourself.
    The message you spew stays in your family for generations, at least these coyotes sneaking little kids in the country for profit are giving a child hope for the future. A child that won’t grow up sad and hateful like dirt bags like you and the Trump cult.

So yeah bring in Millions of them, I hope we get 10 mil in the next 4 years and they all become citizens and just maybe with their vote it will silence the germ you really are. These immigrants really understand the meaning “ quality of life” I guess you were born with that foot in your mouth so you’d never know what’s it like to live in some of the worst areas on earth.
    Ronald Reagan, a Republican, waved a magic wand and opened a path for 6 million undocumented immigrants to become citizens. So I’m with you - I hope we get 10 million nee citizens this time. We will be stronger for it, same as St. Ronnie thought. Like you said, most bring more traditional “American” values than the degenerate cons have left.

Comment

really? TRIGGERED AINT YA???!!! that is fine, but i don't see you opening your parents home to any illegals anytime soon ( i wonder where you will sleep if you did?) hahahahahah. either put up or shut up!

FYI, You are so FKD up in the head, TRUMP45 & TC will continue to live rent free in your head for many many many years to come....you just can't help it.
      No, that’s you on “indictment day” T minus one day and counting…..

Buckle up, Buttercup, as I plan to grind your nose into your stinking albatross when it does.

Try to imagine the joy YOU would have felt if your fantasy dreams of Clinton Foundation indictments had ever come true ….that should give you a hint about the fun we will be having.

It’s gonna be 🔥

You guys huffed and puffed for years. Now WE get to live YOUR fantasy. What a great country we live in!

Comment

Buckle up, Buttercup, as I plan to grind your nose into your stinking albatross when it does.

Try to imagine the joy YOU would have felt if your fantasy dreams of Clinton Foundation indictments had ever come true ….that should give you a hint about the fun we will be having.

It’s gonna be 🔥

You guys huffed and puffed for years. Now WE get to live YOUR fantasy. What a great country we live in!
        You need to go to a mental institution quickly. You are one sick-in-the-head pervert.

Comment

List of democrat idiots

It’s gonna be 🔥

so by friday, you are going to grind my nose? ok, what ever....you are deeply disturbed dude. sleep well and have wonderful dreams of TC and TRUMP45 mr. buttercup. your mom will be ringing the dinner bell for you when you wake up.

Comment

so by friday, you are going to grind my nose? ok, what ever....you are deeply disturbed dude. sleep well and have wonderful dreams of TC and TRUMP45 mr. buttercup. your mom will be ringing the dinner bell for you when you wake up.
            That’s funny - I use the term “buttercup” two posts above and here you are appropriating already.

You are so weak and impressionable!

And yes, I warned you the albatross would stink and you should ditch it. You wouldn’t listen. So yea I’ll keep reminding you.

We all like it when we are shown to have been correct.

LOCK HIM UP
            OH YES
            THAT’S RIGHT
            LOCK THEM ALL UP

Did you hear that once indicted, Trump Org could lose ability to serve liquor at their properties?

That should be AWESOME for business

Comment

So you're saying over 88% of blacks are just plain stupid because they fell for the democrats' lies? They're too stupid to know that Trump and republicans are so much better for their well being that they cast 88% (over 80% in your world) of their votes against Trump because they don't understand who would serve their interests better?
              yes...........

Comment

Wait!

Did Humpty Dumpty Trump tour even one Poor black community in either of his Cult Rally’s or did he send a postcard to Chi town?

I’ll take the illegals entering our country over POS like you any day of the week & holidays too.
                The message you spew stays in your family for generations, at least these coyotes sneaking little kids in the country for profit are giving a child hope for the future. A child that won’t grow up sad and hateful like dirt bags like you and the Trump cult.

So yeah bring in Millions of them, I hope we get 10 mil in the next 4 years and they all become citizens and just maybe with their vote it will silence the germ you really are. These immigrants really understand the meaning “ quality of life” I guess you were born with that foot in your mouth so you’d never know what’s it like to live in some of the worst areas on earth.
                except they wont become citizens- they dont want to
                they just want to take while its good and then go back home
                they arent stupid they know whats going to happen 25 years down the road we are on

Comment

Wait!

he got them jobs- which is what you need to succeed in this country

Comment

really? TRIGGERED AINT YA???!!! that is fine, but i don't see you opening your parents home to any illegals anytime soon ( i wonder where you will sleep if you did?) hahahahahah. either put up or shut up!

FYI, You are so FKD up in the head, TRUMP45 & TC will continue to live rent free in your head for many many many years to come....you just can't help it.
                    TRIGGERED? Nope no way jose.

So you are asking me if i would open my parents door (who are in their late 70s) for illegals that would..

(a) mow their lawn
                    (b) Clean and cook for them
                    (c) watch and babysit the grand-kids
                    (d) help them both to bath and clean
                    (e) do light errands
                    (f) stay overnight in a hospital for support and assistance.

OR should i accept and allow into their home a few Redneck Militia White supremacists who would not do all of the above,
                    (a)instead leaving them sitting in their own feces for days,
                    (b)starving them
                    (c)kicking & beating up my kids
                    (d) allowing the grass to grow like a forest with bunker type barriers getting ready for Armageddon
                    (e) further would attempt to brainwash the Trump cult of personality conspiracy into their heads 24/7 watching Fux Opinion shows.

So HELL YES!!! ill take an illegal any day of the week.

White Trump supremacists dont work in Walmart where i live
                    White Trump supremacists dont work in Chipotle where i live
                    White Trump supremacists dont work in the gas station where i live
                    White Trump supremacists dont work in Mc McDonalds where i live
                    White Trump supremacists dont work in Shoprite or S&S where i live
                    Most of all White Trump Supremacists dont work in any place where i patronize
                    White Trump supremacists dont drive Uber where i live

And they dont work in the one's you Patronize either!

BUT IMMIGRANTS DO SUCKER!!

fyi...TRUMP didnt help get any of the Black & brown people jobs, its the Ubers, Lyfts and Walmarts of the world that did that, but nice try Pee WEE.
                    Have a good night and remember to thank an immigrant the next place you "dew drop into"

Comment

he got them jobs- which is what you need to succeed in this country
                      We are what....6 months in on Biden.

Besides a handout, what has Biden done for AA Males or Females?

Comment

This is really low class

We are what....6 months in on Biden.

Besides a handout, what has Biden done for AA Males or Females?
                        I didn't even expect Biden's team to drop this low....right from his playbook...notice how she said America lead again....they should atleast have waited to exploit it until they found all the bodies. Mind you, the ocean was not pounding the condo. To even suggest it was climate change is idiotic.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm suggested that climate change could have played a role in the deadly collapse of a Florida condo tower

“We’ll have to wait to see what the analysis is for this building, but the issue about resiliency and making sure we adapt to this changing climate, that’s going to mean levees need to be built, sea walls need to be built, infrastructure needs to be built,” Granholm said.

“There’s so much investment that we need to do to protect ourselves from climate change but also to address it and mitigate it,” she continued. “Hopefully these infrastructure bills, when taken together, will make a huge step and allow America to lead again.”

Comment

TRIGGERED? Nope no way jose.

So you are asking me if i would open my parents door (who are in their late 70s) for illegals that would..

(a) mow their lawn
                          (b) Clean and cook for them
                          (c) watch and babysit the grand-kids
                          (d) help them both to bath and clean
                          (e) do light errands
                          (f) stay overnight in a hospital for support and assistance.

OR should i accept and allow into their home a few Redneck Militia White supremacists who would not do all of the above,
                          (a)instead leaving them sitting in their own feces for days,
                          (b)starving them
                          (c)kicking & beating up my kids
                          (d) allowing the grass to grow like a forest with bunker type barriers getting ready for Armageddon
                          (e) further would attempt to brainwash the Trump cult of personality conspiracy into their heads 24/7 watching Fux Opinion shows.

So HELL YES!!! ill take an illegal any day of the week.

White Trump supremacists dont work in Walmart where i live
                          White Trump supremacists dont work in Chipotle where i live
                          White Trump supremacists dont work in the gas station where i live
                          White Trump supremacists dont work in Mc McDonalds where i live
                          White Trump supremacists dont work in Shoprite or S&S where i live
                          Most of all White Trump Supremacists dont work in any place where i patronize
                          White Trump supremacists dont drive Uber where i live

And they dont work in the one's you Patronize either!

BUT IMMIGRANTS DO SUCKER!!

fyi...TRUMP didnt help get any of the Black & brown people jobs, its the Ubers, Lyfts and Walmarts of the world that did that, but nice try Pee WEE.
                          Have a good night and remember to thank an immigrant the next place you "dew drop into"
                          ^^^^💯

Most every immigrant I meet, whether from Central and South America, Africa, Asia, Russia or wherever is a hard working, forward looking, positive person. Not too hard to connect them to my own immigrant ancestors of not so long ago.

This country is built on the value gleaned from immigration. Now that we have an aging population that will make things less sustainable, I do not understand why we do not find a way to once again sensibly use immigration to resolve that and now labor shortages

Comment

^^^^💯

Most every immigrant I meet, whether from Central and South America, Africa, Asia, Russia or wherever is a hard working, forward looking, positive person. Not too hard to connect them to my own immigrant ancestors of not so long ago.

This country is built on the value gleaned from immigration. Now that we have an aging population that will make things less sustainable, I do not understand why we do not find a way to once again sensibly use immigration to resolve that and now labor shortages
                            Can you say the same about welfare recipients in Harlem?

Ever ask yourself why?

Why does some south eastern refugee kid come to America penniless and ends up going to Stanford on a scholarship, but the 4th generation hood rat can't even do 2 years Southern?

Comment

Can you say the same about welfare recipients in Harlem?

Ever ask yourself why?

Why does some south eastern refugee kid come to America penniless and ends up going to Stanford on a scholarship, but the 4th generation hood rat can't even do 2 years Southern?
                              You do know that there’s more White Americans on Welfare than Blacks, Hispanics and all others combined in America.

Why is that?

And some are 5th and 6th generation in the deepest of South and Midwest.

Comment

List of democrat idiots

You do know that there’s more White Americans on Welfare than Blacks, Hispanics and all others combined in America.

Why is that?

And some are 5th and 6th generation in the deepest of South and Midwest.
                                wow, anyone ever think that has absolutely nothing to do with racism and/or race?

shsssss!!!! liberals need to keep this on the down low for their dem party survival.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X